Aurisonics Impressions and Reviews
Mar 2, 2012 at 3:55 PM Post #1,263 of 2,761
Got an email from Matt today.. said my phones shipped yesterday via FedEx.  The tracking states delivery on Wednesday next week.  I'm fairly certain I'm part of the '2nd batch' of orders.

Mar 2, 2012 at 4:31 PM Post #1,264 of 2,761
beerchug.gif

Quote:
Got an email from Matt today.. said my phones shipped yesterday via FedEx.  The tracking states delivery on Wednesday next week.  I'm fairly certain I'm part of the '2nd batch' of orders.

Mar 2, 2012 at 4:31 PM Post #1,265 of 2,761

Quote:
A drawer full of tips take a while to accumulate

Personally, I'd go straight to customs vs custom tips

X2

Mar 2, 2012 at 5:29 PM Post #1,267 of 2,761
Mine shipped today as well...

Mar 2, 2012 at 10:27 PM Post #1,270 of 2,761

Quote:
I've let them burn in since Monday and I just can't get along with the sound signature. So I've decided to put them up for sale.

Just a word to the wise, a new filter add-on is in development to give a sound signature which will sound sweeter to audiophiles.

Mar 2, 2012 at 11:50 PM Post #1,272 of 2,761

Quote:
Just a word to the wise, a new filter add-on is in development to give a sound signature which will sound sweeter to audiophiles.

Yeah Kunlun, but we don't want the newcomers to the ASG-1 to think that will be on their IEMs when they receive it. This may in fact be a new product that Aurisonics is offering. I think they're still trying to figure out how this will be implemented. But this may solve an issue for those who find the ASG-1 too "shouty" (which has never been an issue for my ears really)...

Mar 3, 2012 at 2:38 AM Post #1,274 of 2,761

Quote:
^Augh, I'm sensitive to shouty sound
rolleyes.gif

It depends on where the specific "spike" (It my not be a spike) is...  I do have a sensitivity somewhere in the high mids as well, but Etymotics suite me fine, so it's lower than the 2k region. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back