AUDIOSENSE in-ear monitors Impressions Thread
Jan 5, 2020 at 7:56 PM Post #3,181 of 5,890
The 6k dip can make the treble sound unrealistic, with cymbals oftenly being inaudible/lacking fullness.

Treble is definitely there though. And it is loud. But never sibilant.
That's what deterred me on the measurments. The sharp peak between 3-4k, which will likely bring out some harshness as I experience the same with Sony MH755 upper-mids peak, and then that split that come right after. If there is an abrupt transition like that, it's heard very noticeably.

Jan 5, 2020 at 9:28 PM Post #3,182 of 5,890
@crinacle hey pls rank it D-

I rank you E-.
Deal with it.
We will make a thread about your E- ranking.
It will be so much F fun!!!!!!!!!

Can we pass to other thing.

This thread became retard.

Jan 5, 2020 at 9:31 PM Post #3,183 of 5,890
If im impress by T800, i still think their place to improvment.

Any more info about the mysterious T800 PRO ??????

Jan 5, 2020 at 10:59 PM Post #3,185 of 5,890
If im impress by T800, i still think their place to improvment.

Any more info about the mysterious T800 PRO ??????
I heard the pro is canceled the only change they would make is a easier access to the knowles filter

The 1dd 6 ba will be the new flagship it comes end of this year

Jan 5, 2020 at 11:21 PM Post #3,186 of 5,890
Im not trying to stir the pot here, all i originally really wanted to know is if he had tip rolled, cable rolled, or changed sources. To be honest, i appreciate the work done, and EVERYONE should take things like reviews as a single source, and read multiple sources to come up with a few common similarities. We all hear different, hell we hear different dependant on mood, weather, time of day, its hard to really nail down how something sounds in a definitive manner, especially in-ears. So many variances. The ex1k, and t800 change drastically with tips its honestly kind of annoying, but at the same time great because you can somewhat find your tuning in a sense. BUT, the mids on the t800 arent pushed back, they are very very detailed, and the bass is absolutely not overwhelming if you find the right combo. Now, do people really want to deal with that? Most, probably don't, and thats fine. So, maybe we can stop caring about a single review, and just enjoy the piece of gear you have, even if someone else doesnt? You know how many people HATE the sony ex1000? Alot, alot do. Same goes for the hifiman he4, its kind of a pain to get it setup right, similar to the he6, but i have set it up right, and love it. This crap is all subjective to the extreme, and since ive started really more into iems, its even more so since our actual ears are all shaped vastly different. Causing bad seal, and the wrong frequencies bouncing off areas, where others ears may make it sound completely different. Lets all just get back to making constructive suggestions here please. Just fyi, i am a major A hole in life, but, audio soothes my soul. So shutup, and enjoy the gear you love, and TRY to not care what others think.

Jan 6, 2020 at 12:01 AM Post #3,187 of 5,890
The 6k dip can make the treble sound unrealistic, with cymbals oftenly being inaudible/lacking fullness.

Treble is definitely there though. And it is loud. But never sibilant.
Tell me what songs you feel this.... I listen to heaps of metal, rock and heaps of the prodigy where they basically are cymbal masters. I have never felt cymbals lacking or being muffled out or lacking fullness. If the T800 did do that, I would have honestly thrown them away

Last edited:
Jan 6, 2020 at 12:52 PM Post #3,188 of 5,890
I think we never repeat enough how much impedance of audio source is important.

I just compare my Xduoo X20+XD-05plus at low gain VS Xduoo X20 direct output and difference is night and day.

Everything just sound harsher and more shouty with XD-05plus, wich congest imaging too...treble feel unbalanced and fowards and upper mids too. Level of micro distortion raise as well. In fact, Audiosense should put a WARNING about this, as it can be very frustrating for people that invest 300$ and cannot buy another DAP or Phone or whatver.

Stock eartips are vain IMO I use a strange super big transparent white eartips that permit the T800 to never move and offer spacious out of your head soundstage. I dont know where it came from.
20200106_125251.jpg

Last edited:
Jan 6, 2020 at 1:04 PM Post #3,189 of 5,890

I just compare my Xduoo X20+XD-05plus at low gain VS Xduoo X20 direct output and difference is night and day.

Everything just sound harsher and more shouty with XD-05plus, wich congest imaging too...treble feel unbalanced and fowards and upper mids too. Level of micro distortion raise as well. In fact, Audiosense should put a WARNING about this, as it can be very frustrating for people that invest 300$ and cannot buy another DAP or Phone or whatver.

Stock eartips are vain IMO I use a strange super big transparent white eartips that permit the T800 to never move and offer spacious out of your head soundstage. I dont know where it came from.

Thats crazy you hear that too. The Xduoo 05 Plus is an interesting beast. Sounds very different than other amps I have tried. I can say it does in fact come down to the OPamp which is a TI 1612. If you decide to change this opamp i can say for sure that the Muse 02 sounds different and possibly better.

Some of my iems have great Synergy with the 05 Plus while some sound 'off'. Incredibly interesting giving most people think of amps as being basically the same in sound.

Jan 6, 2020 at 1:23 PM Post #3,190 of 5,890
Thats crazy you hear that too. The Xduoo 05 Plus is an interesting beast. Sounds very different than other amps I have tried. I can say it does in fact come down to the OPamp which is a TI 1612. If you decide to change this opamp i can say for sure that the Muse 02 sounds different and possibly better.

Some of my iems have great Synergy with the 05 Plus while some sound 'off'. Incredibly interesting giving most people think of amps as being basically the same in sound.

I don't have it...just the Muses 8820 wich I just put it in....impression was with Burson V5i...now with 8820, the sound is more detailed, with slightly thinner dryer timbre...bass is tigher and overall sound is brighter and cleaner...i think i prefer this pairing against Burson one. Still, its better directly pluged into the Xduoo X20. man...how much freakin soundsignature can we get with the T800 its just damn crazy. and confusing!

Jan 6, 2020 at 1:45 PM Post #3,191 of 5,890
I don't have it...just the Muses 8820 wich I just put it in....impression was with Burson V5i...now with 8820, the sound is more detailed, with slightly thinner dryer timbre...bass is tigher and overall sound is brighter and cleaner...i think i prefer this pairing against Burson one. Still, its better directly pluged into the Xduoo X20. man...how much freakin soundsignature can we get with the T800 its just damn crazy. and confusing!
look at the impedance curve, they go down to 3.9ohms on some FR https://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn...yNo=&viewDate=&isShowPopularPosts=false&from=

Last edited:
Jan 6, 2020 at 1:47 PM Post #3,192 of 5,890
Now that I've proven that what you said about me charging for my opinions is a complete lie, you shift the goalposts in saying that I've been demanding respect out of thin air. I see disrespect not in you disagreeing with me, but rather you smearing my name into the ground simply for the fact that I have a Patreon account.

@crinacle
I was just going to let this go but you flat out called me a liar here.... You had the FH 7 listed on your pateron list well before the main list, I know that for a fact because there were 2 different people on here who sent me PM's telling the Alphabet ranking when I asked in that thread... I wondered why it wasn't on your list since it had been out so long... Turns out it WAS... but on the PATREON list... Now... while you may argue that you don't 100% charge for your opinions....it is 100% fact that people who pay get early access to said opinions. So I will dispute it being a "complete" lie.

*edit --- sorry, it actually wasn't the t800.... it was the FH7's. It was august... and at the time they were not on the list, but a pateron sub sent me the ranking... But FH7's not T800's.... just looked up the message.

Also not sure that is a "smear" either way. Was just trying to get the facts out in the open.

Last edited:
Jan 6, 2020 at 6:22 PM Post #3,193 of 5,890

Those tips look identical to the ones that I got with my Flc8s and Flc8n. I'm curious if they come with anything else, because I love what they do for highs and soundstage.

Jan 6, 2020 at 9:06 PM Post #3,194 of 5,890
Those tips look identical to the ones that I got with my Flc8s and Flc8n. I'm curious if they come with anything else, because I love what they do for highs and soundstage.
damn. you got it right....i have these FLC8P...indeed they are the one. Excellent eartips....bigger size of those comewith the Hifiman TWS600 too but its too big. I need more of these as i tend to swap it with different iem that have big long nozzle.

Jan 7, 2020 at 5:35 PM Post #3,195 of 5,890
I have my eyes on the TRI I3 as my next new iem. It graphs extremely similar to the Hidition Viento. And so far, impressions and reviews are looking very positive. Dsnuts loves them. He absolutely loves them. A dynamic driver for lows, planar for mids and ba for treble. Looks like it might be the new hype soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back