AUDIOSENSE in-ear monitors Impressions Thread
Jan 5, 2020 at 8:02 AM Post #3,166 of 5,890
Crin is the only one in here that seems to be butthurt. I stated my piece about his opinion and moved on as did a couple others, it would have never came up again if he not come in here demanding respect for his opinion. In fact the more I think about what respect didn't we give? Because we disagreed with you? So now it's disrespectful to disagree with someone's opinion?!? You are acting like we were in here talking all sorts of nonsense about you, when in fact we were questioning your opinions about IEMs. Not sure where the disrespect even comes into the conversation here.

Now that I've proven that what you said about me charging for my opinions is a complete lie, you shift the goalposts in saying that I've been demanding respect out of thin air. I see disrespect not in you disagreeing with me, but rather you smearing my name into the ground simply for the fact that I have a Patreon account.

Jan 5, 2020 at 8:07 AM Post #3,167 of 5,890
Yes, I am million percent sure.

To billb:

It is not okay to criticise someone for giving his own opinion. Especially not in audio, where stuff is like really subjective. Some may like bassy signatures, some may not, some may like brightness, some may like darker signatures. Subjectiveness. You like it, I like it for some genres, but Crinacle has a right to like what he likes. In fact, a lot of people in this community agree with him. If you didn't think Crin was a great and big reviewer, you wouldn't criticise him. But you see, you think in yourself he is great and you are sad cause your IEM was ranked badly by that person you liked, so now you're attacking him.

That is how human psychology works bro. When people think somebody is important and he gives his opinion which is not preferred by you, you become disliking that person because of that opinion and write hateful comments just to defend your purchase, which you don't have to defend if you like it. Stop being like that. If somebody unimportant gave this opinion, it wouldn't touch anyone. Maybe few comments about that, but not something like this.

Now let the drama happen. This just shows what kind of person you are.

Last edited:
Jan 5, 2020 at 8:52 AM Post #3,168 of 5,890
Cmon guys...... it's just an iem. Who ever likes, "Likes It. Who ever loves it "Loves It"
Who ever hates it "Hates it" eventually it will be replaced. All iems and headphones will eventually be replaced. Sad bitter truth.

You could spend $10 or $100 or $1000 or $10000 or even more. It's simple. Your ears. Your brain. Your soul. Your heart. It's all ultimately about the music. If you like it. You like it. Simple. F what other people think. They can't hear what you hear nor can you hear what they hear. You may agree or disagree on some things. But that is ultimately human. You can't change that. Nor can you change a headphone or iem. If you don't like how it sounds. Thats ok. If you do, thats ok as well. I respect Crin and do like what he does for the commu. Some things I disagree but some others things I do agree. Cut it short here. Stop talking about the man. As we all have used some of his data if you like it or not. What he does is helpful how ever he wants to do it. What we all do is helpful. But bloody arguing ain't going to do SH!T instead just get our A$$ band on here.

It's happaned many times on head fi. Don't let it happen to yourself. It's supposed to be a friendly forum. Not heated.

Last edited:
Jan 5, 2020 at 11:06 AM Post #3,169 of 5,890
Are we done crucifying a person for giving his opinion yet?

Yo Crin...to me, the only shocking thing about T800 is lack of proper impressions to justify the ''Insignificant'' status as well as bad ranking.

I hope you can share more impressions here about why you find them ''nothing special''.

As well, did you try lotta different tips and source...thats something we are all obsess about here cause of super low impedance need. As well, i dont know if its my ears shape but i struggle alot to find right tips wich inflict SO much on soundstage, imaging and overall balance...not on timbre or tonality...but on impact to. In fact, T800nis the most tips dependant iem of my whole collection. It can be frustrating.

Jan 5, 2020 at 1:01 PM Post #3,170 of 5,890
Yo Crin...to me, the only shocking thing about T800 is lack of proper impressions to justify the ''Insignificant'' status as well as bad ranking.

I hope you can share more impressions here about why you find them ''nothing special''.

As well, did you try lotta different tips and source...thats something we are all obsess about here cause of super low impedance need. As well, i dont know if its my ears shape but i struggle alot to find right tips wich inflict SO much on soundstage, imaging and overall balance...not on timbre or tonality...but on impact to. In fact, T800nis the most tips dependant iem of my whole collection. It can be frustrating.
You got that right. The T800 can be a B'TCH with sources and eartips.

Jan 5, 2020 at 1:14 PM Post #3,171 of 5,890
I think he should test it whit stock tips and cable.

It his rankig he can rank it like he want bggar and porta fi loved the t800 and crin doesent.

I mean the t800 is very bright treble can be to much for some people and bass can also be boomy and mids are kind off resseced

Its easy to not like the t800 but i would say the t800 deserves a B

I mean he ranked the mh755 whit b and it is my worst iem i ever had but the best ranked by crin

And by the way crin says blon bl3 is nothing special too but there he is right

And please stop flamming here over crin he does his job right he gave us all good graphs

Jan 5, 2020 at 3:59 PM Post #3,173 of 5,890
OK.

I am an owner of T800, and I still respect Crinacle's opinion. T800 is a fun IEM with a big bass, and a very bright treble. But tell me... What is that that makes it special? Cymbals are not there. Mids lack resolution very oftenly, this stuff is very tip dependent. Even then its resolution is... Average. Not that I dislike it, but hell... Why are you spreading lies cause you don't like his ranking of it? Everyone needs respect, audio is subjective.

Can you elaborate on what do you mean by "cymbals are not there"? I find the treble actually really satisfying, especially for an iem. Usually people here report its on brighter side.

@crinacle
I didn't think you are following this thread.
Do you plan to write more impressions about T800 in the future? Or will you just leave it as "its meh - rank C"? :D

I don't understand the fuzz in this thread recently.
I support you (patreon) and I respect your opinion a lot (as should others), but even though our impressions usually lines up, I was surprised you didn't like the T800. Especially when compared to S8F, thats why I shared my experience so other T800 owners/potential buyers aren't afraid that they chose the "wrong" IEM. At the end its all about taste and people should understand that T800 can sound really different depending on tips, cables, dampers used :)

Last edited:
Jan 5, 2020 at 5:57 PM Post #3,175 of 5,890
Seems like everyone is butthurt because Crin rated their beloved lofi Chifi IEM badly, get over it.

Wow....im sure sentence like this is da kind to pacify the mood....butthurt.....lofi chifi IEM....your like a breath of fresh toxic air bro! THANKS!

Jan 5, 2020 at 6:08 PM Post #3,176 of 5,890
Anyway, all this is kinda of funny.

People giving that much of credit to Crin subjective impressions or even any small toughs, and even well....a ranking letter. On NBBA some peps really say your a GOD Crin....while, i consider you as an excellent measurment craftmen. Like comparison graph tool is pure Genius: RESPECT.

I think it's due to the fact near everybody love the T800, with or without the imperfection it may have.

As somebody obsess by price value, as stated before, its my favorite IEM whatever price range. And i have those with me: Dita Fealty and Fidelity, Final Audio B1-B2-B3, Meze Rai Penta, IKKO OH10, Final E5000, BQEYZ Spring1... .... and heard other TOTL stuffs like Campfire Polaris, Hifiman RE2000, R800...

Jan 5, 2020 at 6:34 PM Post #3,177 of 5,890
Jan 5, 2020 at 6:50 PM Post #3,179 of 5,890
Can you elaborate on what do you mean by "cymbals are not there"? I find the treble actually really satisfying, especially for an iem. Usually people here report its on brighter side.

@crinacle
I didn't think you are following this thread.
Do you plan to write more impressions about T800 in the future? Or will you just leave it as "its meh - rank C"? :D

I don't understand the fuzz in this thread recently.
I support you (patreon) and I respect your opinion a lot (as should others), but even though our impressions usually lines up, I was surprised you didn't like the T800. Especially when compared to S8F, thats why I shared my experience so other T800 owners/potential buyers aren't afraid that they chose the "wrong" IEM. At the end its all about taste and people should understand that T800 can sound really different depending on tips, cables, dampers used :)

The 6k dip can make the treble sound unrealistic, with cymbals oftenly being inaudible/lacking fullness.

Treble is definitely there though. And it is loud. But never sibilant.

Jan 5, 2020 at 6:54 PM Post #3,180 of 5,890
Jup i have the same feeling
The 6k dip can make the treble sound unrealistic, with cymbals oftenly being inaudible/lacking fullness.

Treble is definitely there though. And it is loud. But never sibilant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back