AUDIOSENSE in-ear monitors Impressions Thread
Aug 14, 2019 at 3:23 PM Post #1,321 of 5,890
Thats a bummer

Just build your own IEMs. Then you can design and tune it any way you want. There’s a number of DIY IEM threads on the subject with loads of extremely detailed information. Lots of members have made their own IEMs, both custom and universal.

Aug 14, 2019 at 4:14 PM Post #1,323 of 5,890
Awesome awesome awesome, this has made feel safer now. All I have is flacs, I do have some other files laying around, I think some high quality mp3s and whatever else there is but I rarely listen to those. So as long files arw high quality I shall be rewarded. I can respect that ; ). Well I guess for now I'll just save up untill next Thursday and just order the T800. I have checked what eartips I have and got a ton. Extra copper cable will come with the earphones. So all I gotta worry about is once I order. That long wait :frowning2:
I think ppl are saying as long as the "recording" is good. Lossless files only guarantee a close to original digital record of the analog recording and does not suggest good recording. I got some harsh treble and siblance with both 16bits and 24bits flac because my LG phone doesn't quite drive it properly.

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2019 at 4:16 PM Post #1,324 of 5,890
Just build your own IEMs. Then you can design and tune it any way you want. There’s a number of DIY IEM threads on the subject with loads of extremely detailed information. Lots of members have made their own IEMs, both custom and universal.
Just because we love listening to music doesnt mean we are wizards at creating the devices to help us do so. :wink:

Aug 14, 2019 at 4:21 PM Post #1,325 of 5,890
If I am not wrong the problem with speakers and etc is due to the magnet. 2 weeks for local post suck! Am glad I got mine 3 days after shipping, weekends and holiday included!
Just wondering. Do you live in the East coast? Because if they didn't have to ship it across the country I would've gotten it under a week too. Not sure why they always go through custom in NY.

Aug 14, 2019 at 4:35 PM Post #1,326 of 5,890
Just because we love listening to music doesnt mean we are wizards at creating the devices to help us do so. :wink:

try.jpeg

Aug 14, 2019 at 7:23 PM Post #1,328 of 5,890
I think ppl are saying as long as the "recording" is good. Lossless files only guarantee a close to original digital record of the analog recording and does not suggest good recording. I got some harsh treble and siblance with both 16bits and 24bits flac because my LG phone doesn't quite drive it properly.
I agree

Aug 14, 2019 at 7:23 PM Post #1,329 of 5,890
people who got the the audiosense t800 does a dac improve the sound a lot? atm using smartphone and laptop with eq to power them which is good already but wanted to ask which dap is good for this iem?

well i noticed that they better eq on a low powered source which result in a better sound for me without problems with brightness .. i dont know why this is the case

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2019 at 7:30 PM Post #1,330 of 5,890
I'm sitting here listening to smooth jazz.
Check out this track on TIDAL: "Till Tomorrow" by Yello, Till Brönner https://tidal.com/track/64629989

On t800 with fiio fa7 cable in H.I.M. MODE ON LG V30+

No words, WOW

It is awesome!

Check out Pat Benatar - Painted Desert

I think the FA7 cable is my favorite with these so far.

h7PR5rz.jpg

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2019 at 7:56 PM Post #1,333 of 5,890
Hi Guys
After sitting on the Fence about these i decided to jump in. I never ordered these from Ali Exp. I have ordered them from somewhere else it's been over a week now and my order still hasn't shipped.
I contacted them through online chat portal, and they told me that they are having trouble with the MMCX connectors and weren't happy sending them out, pretty sure this supplier is just forwarding them on to me they aren't involved in the manufacturing process.
So not sure what to do.:frowning2:
Anyone else who hasn't bought from Ali Exp had any trouble?

Aug 14, 2019 at 8:55 PM Post #1,335 of 5,890
Hi Guys
After sitting on the Fence about these i decided to jump in. I never ordered these from Ali Exp. I have ordered them from somewhere else it's been over a week now and my order still hasn't shipped.
I contacted them through online chat portal, and they told me that they are having trouble with the MMCX connectors and weren't happy sending them out, pretty sure this supplier is just forwarding them on to me they aren't involved in the manufacturing process.
So not sure what to do.:frowning2:
Anyone else who hasn't bought from Ali Exp had any trouble?
I haven't had any issues

Users who are viewing this thread

Back