AUDIOSENSE in-ear monitors Impressions Thread
Aug 14, 2019 at 10:09 PM Post #1,338 of 5,890
Hi Guys
After sitting on the Fence about these i decided to jump in. I never ordered these from Ali Exp. I have ordered them from somewhere else it's been over a week now and my order still hasn't shipped.
I contacted them through online chat portal, and they told me that they are having trouble with the MMCX connectors and weren't happy sending them out, pretty sure this supplier is just forwarding them on to me they aren't involved in the manufacturing process.
So not sure what to do.:frowning2:
Anyone else who hasn't bought from Ali Exp had any trouble?
Not sure who you ordered from but I got mine from their official Taobao shop which is just the backend to aliexpress and they shipped out fine but that was last month though I don't think anyone reported change in the mmcx connectors.

Aug 14, 2019 at 10:13 PM Post #1,340 of 5,890
Not sure who you ordered from but I got mine from their official Taobao shop which is just the backend to aliexpress and they shipped out fine but that was last month though I don't think anyone reported change in the mmcx connectors.
Didnt want to mention the name( Linsoul),they seem to giving me the run around, First time ordering from them as well.

It just seems weird they are checking MMCX Connectors when they are only a Supplier?

Aug 14, 2019 at 10:22 PM Post #1,343 of 5,890
Didnt want to mention the name( Linsoul),they seem to giving me the run around, First time ordering from them as well.

It just seems weird they are checking MMCX Connectors when they are only a Supplier?
Yea I am pretty sure they are just forwarding your order with your shipping address. But you can always contact the audiosense ppl on aliexpress to confirm if production issue is affecting their shipment

Aug 14, 2019 at 10:32 PM Post #1,346 of 5,890
You're welcome. I was actually able captured a pretty good deal on the s8f afterward.
If you still have the T800 can you do a short comparison between these and the S8F?

Aug 15, 2019 at 12:13 AM Post #1,350 of 5,890
I'm sitting here listening to smooth jazz.
Check out this track on TIDAL: "Till Tomorrow" by Yello, Till Brönner https://tidal.com/track/64629989

On t800 with fiio fa7 cable in H.I.M. MODE ON LG V30+

No words, WOW
I also have this cable, what does it do compared to the copper? Did it lessen the brightness more? Still waiting for my t800 to arrive. Thanks!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back