AUDIOSENSE in-ear monitors Impressions Thread
Aug 14, 2019 at 1:01 PM Post #1,306 of 5,890
@FastAndClean I want to tweak the 4hz frequency range shall try the green dampers to reduce the brightness? Or is it too much? Without loss of soundstage?
with dampers the soundstage increase, for me the green dampers are a little too much, i think the brown or white dampers are the better bet

Aug 14, 2019 at 1:06 PM Post #1,307 of 5,890
i mean with green dampers they are amazing with instrumentals, but with vocals the mids are distant, they are very high quality still but pushed back, that is the reason why i purchased white and brown dampers to try them with my unmodded pair

Aug 14, 2019 at 1:37 PM Post #1,308 of 5,890
So is anyone using the T800 purely stock. I myself do love treble, I own some Beyerdynamic DT1990 Pro and the sound sig doesnt offend me at all. So I am really curious to hear the T800 but it'll be atleast a month or a bit less untill I have them. But so far, reading reviews and impressions. These are sounding like what I have been craving for years.

Aug 14, 2019 at 1:40 PM Post #1,309 of 5,890
So is anyone using the T800 purely stock. I myself do love treble, I own some Beyerdynamic DT1990 Pro and the sound sig doesnt offend me at all. So I am really curious to hear the T800 but it'll be atleast a month or a bit less untill I have them. But so far, reading reviews and impressions. These are sounding like what I have been craving for years.
i use my stock pair, but only with high quality recordings, they are unforgiving with bad mastered tracks, but with well recorded ones they are very revealing
the treble is boosted but high quality treble, the cymbals sound natural

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2019 at 1:42 PM Post #1,310 of 5,890
..now im scared of using it without the filters, ordered 20 3,7mm and 20 4,0 mm ones. Am i being paranoid or should I avoid using them until the filters arrive? And do you need to clean the nozzle before inserting the filters? Like with a airduster or will that cause damage?

I think cleaning your ears before using them is okay (quick rub down)
I think the air dusters too strong, plus you don't want to blow things in the nozzle. Get the supplied brush and clean by pushing dust or ear wax out

Aug 14, 2019 at 1:43 PM Post #1,311 of 5,890

Using pure stock for the last month and fully enjoying it too. Got the filters because I'm curious

Aug 14, 2019 at 1:55 PM Post #1,312 of 5,890
i use my stock pair, but only with high quality recordings, they are unforgiving with bad mastered tracks, but with well recorded ones they are very revealing
the treble is boosted but high quality treble, the cymbals sound natural

I can fully agree with this.. but they go with lower quality files no problem with the treble.. u wont get weird spikes or wierd highs.. it will show how the track is recorded.. so keep that in mind before buying this.. but if the recording is badly mastered it will reveal it but you can still listen to the track without problems they wont get messy like other iems so they thought about that.. I think they did a good job with the treble.. if only the treble was a bit darker this iem would be so good man ... so I will try to change it soon.. so filters are a nice addon too me.. will try to experiment with it when I am settled.. if people gonna buy this is a safe recommendation aswell

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2019 at 2:01 PM Post #1,313 of 5,890
Awesome awesome awesome, this has made feel safer now. All I have is flacs, I do have some other files laying around, I think some high quality mp3s and whatever else there is but I rarely listen to those. So as long files arw high quality I shall be rewarded. I can respect that ; ). Well I guess for now I'll just save up untill next Thursday and just order the T800. I have checked what eartips I have and got a ton. Extra copper cable will come with the earphones. So all I gotta worry about is once I order. That long wait :frowning2:

Aug 14, 2019 at 2:04 PM Post #1,314 of 5,890
Awesome awesome awesome, this has made feel safer now. All I have is flacs, I do have some other files laying around, I think some high quality mp3s and whatever else there is but I rarely listen to those. So as long files arw high quality I shall be rewarded. I can respect that ; ). Well I guess for now I'll just save up untill next Thursday and just order the T800. I have checked what eartips I have and got a ton. Extra copper cable will come with the earphones. So all I gotta worry about is once I order. That long wait :frowning2:

No worries there. Am pretty sure u will get it within a week. I got mine in 3 days (weekends/holiday)

Aug 14, 2019 at 2:06 PM Post #1,315 of 5,890

the shipping is quite fast.. just order it u will see yourself plus side they will keep track it for you too .. so if something happens they will help you out no worries with that customer service is very good man never such seller on aliexpress I can only vote for that excellent experience...

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2019 at 2:41 PM Post #1,316 of 5,890
Am i being paranoid or should I avoid using them until the filters arrive? And do you need to clean the nozzle before inserting the filters? Like with a airduster or will that cause damage?

Yes, you’re being paranoid. It’s not like your head will explode if you use them without a filter.

EDF6A4E2-D0C0-4314-BB3F-C8BB4E316306.gif

Don’t forget, they already have a filter (damper). The damper everyone is talking about is a SECOND one.

And I would not use an air duster, unless you want to totally destroy the BA drivers.

Aug 14, 2019 at 3:13 PM Post #1,318 of 5,890
Btw talking about tweaking.. i want to mod this iems to give a open back design if anyone has more info how to do that i would be gratefull... i want know how big this soundstage can extend further.. without damaging the drivers.. i think with openback design they could sound very epic

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2019 at 3:19 PM Post #1,319 of 5,890
Btw talking about tweaking.. i want to mod this iems to give a open back design if anyone has more info how to do that i would be gratefull... i want know how big this soundstage can extend further.. i think with openback design they could sound very epic

All of the BAs used in the T800 are sealed drivers, except for the bass drivers. And there’s already a vent to the outside for the bass drivers. So attempting to make it into an open back design wouldn’t accomplish anything. Also, the drivers are completely sealed in solid acrylic resin, so it’s not even possible.

If you want a bigger soundstage, your option is to experiment with different ear tips (ie wide bore tips). Other than that, you’re gonna have to just be content with how the T800 is, or else find a different IEM that has a bigger soundstage.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back