AUDIOSENSE in-ear monitors Impressions Thread
Aug 13, 2019 at 9:08 PM Post #1,261 of 5,890
oke guys I received the audiosense t800 today ... so quick impressions .. this iems are sounding full like really full ... microdetails are like crazy ... soundstage is superb ( its like listening next to expensive speakers ) but my main problem with this iems are the brightness I mean they go with every genry so no issues with piercing highs they go with every track aswell.. but this doesnt mean the track does sound right aswell.. if u put good mastered tracks they will show there potential at 100 percent.. which means u gonna listen to a full track with all the details in the music which is insane for me if I compare to my other iems.. they go with weak sources aswell the copper cable which came with it improved the soundstage and seperation for me ... but the brightness is really sometimes too much which i dislike... so I need to tune it with eq.. which I dont like either...

lows are good
mids are good too only with good mastered tracks or shall I say good music .. so compressed music is no go for this iem
highs are too bright for my tast with some tracks but not always is this the case.. its like its very picky with some tracks which I notice...
soundstage is very big and to add to this the microdetails.. you can hear everything in the track. its like listening a full track which is very nice... think of big expensive speakers in front of you... like really big...

seperation is really big

i still need time with this iems so yeah this was my impressions

Pop a couple of these in and I think you'll be very happy. They just take the edge off the brightness like a xanax.:)

https://www.etymotic.com/er38-46.html

($12 with tool)

They work great on the T800 and you don't have to wait for shipping from asia.

I didn't notice any real changes in sound among my many different cables.

I initially thought I liked the IEMS better without filters, but I've been listening to them all day for weeks and needed to mellow them out. They're just as enjoyable with the filters but allow me to listen fatigue free for days.

Really enjoying the purchase, never heard a sound stage so wide. Bass and separation are perfect for me. Customer service is a class act as well.

Last edited:
Aug 13, 2019 at 9:40 PM Post #1,263 of 5,890
Just swapped from the copper cable gifted by audiosense to alo smoky litz and am enjoying it. Its definitely less treble crazy compared to the stock spc. Will give more details with it compared to the stock spc and copper cable by audiosense when I get to comparing them with detailed listening

Aug 13, 2019 at 9:42 PM Post #1,264 of 5,890
but the brightness is really sometimes too much
Yikes. I've been bullied into submission by F9 Pro's spikes before; even its bass has sibilance and brightness. Not sure if my body's ready for this kind of BDSM...again. :deadhorse:

Aug 14, 2019 at 7:37 AM Post #1,266 of 5,890
Can anyone rec some eartips that would help tame the treble a bit on the T800? I haven't got these iems yet but am planning to order them next week. But I just want to be prepd before I get them haha. I so far have some spinfits and I'm not the biggest fan of foams... So what would be my best go to?

Aug 14, 2019 at 8:45 AM Post #1,268 of 5,890
Which jvc spiral dots do you Guys use atm.. There are like 5 versions of it which is confusing.. i mean the size? Shall i order the L size or M? I use wide bore tips and KZ ate foam tips on it atm.. Which shall i order can anyone give me advice? I only seek only reduction of the brightness and improve the soundstage a bit?

Aug 14, 2019 at 8:45 AM Post #1,269 of 5,890
Aug 14, 2019 at 9:12 AM Post #1,271 of 5,890
Can all users write which tips you are using i think it well help a lot of members who are into this iem?

For a wide bore tip I settled on MandarinEs peel, or if you want to reduce the treble a bit Spiral dots.
For a small bore tip I went with Final Audio E.
Trouble is now, which one to choose?

Aug 14, 2019 at 9:42 AM Post #1,273 of 5,890
@Slater does the mesh really make a difference in terms of brightness? do I need it if I want the reduce the brightness?

I'm in the same boat as you; the brightness is too much for my ears, and I'm not treble-sensitive.

Aug 14, 2019 at 10:04 AM Post #1,275 of 5,890

Users who are viewing this thread

Back