AUDIOSENSE in-ear monitors Impressions Thread
Jun 30, 2019 at 7:52 PM Post #121 of 5,890
@SilverEars its more of a gamble I think ... because this iems werent popular .. now it gets some recognition .. if more people will have them we get some decent results in reviewing and comparing with other iems .. I only hope we got some decent iems at lower price levels... iems that can outpunch some iems at higher price brackets..

Last edited:
Jun 30, 2019 at 8:17 PM Post #122 of 5,890
How did you end up deciding on the T800?

A friend went to a technology/electronics convention in china and tried the T800. Returning from the trip, he said that he had been very enthusiastic about the sound of that inear, with the 8 BA's of Knowles and costing at least $ 300. I then decided to buy the inear.

Jun 30, 2019 at 8:25 PM Post #123 of 5,890
I was already wanting an inear up to $ 300. And I was almost buying an Etymotic ER4XR, and when I heard about the T800 I decided to take a chance.

Jun 30, 2019 at 9:59 PM Post #124 of 5,890
Well i was able to get one for the 198. Last person to get it. Will see how these fair

Jun 30, 2019 at 10:45 PM Post #127 of 5,890
How did you get it for $198, when people are paying $300?

There was a thing on massdrop where the first 5 people could get that price. I messaged the rep then after some conversation got it for that but was the last of the 5 people. I got lucky. I was going to drop 540 on the fearless s8pro but 198 is alot easier on my bank account. Not sure how it will compare and i will never personally know

Jun 30, 2019 at 10:46 PM Post #128 of 5,890
There was a thing on massdrop where the first 5 people could get that price. I messaged the rep then after some conversation got it for that but was the last of the 5 people. I got lucky. I was going to drop 540 on the fearless s8pro but 198 is alot easier on my bank account. Not sure how it will compare and i will never personally know

Wow, lucky you!

Jun 30, 2019 at 10:47 PM Post #129 of 5,890
Wow, lucky you!
Trust me when i say i never have any luck in life at all, so, im going to take this as a win. Now the dreaded wait for shipping begins.

Jun 30, 2019 at 11:25 PM Post #131 of 5,890
there goes my one and done... I also bought... I have another iem in mind when I head to japan late this year but I couldn't help myself...

Ha man there is no end in this hobby, its to death....never ending journey where we cant stay satisfied with something for too long. I swear i think the sony zx300+ex1000 is end game for me as far as iems go. But here i am buying a random iem that i have no idea how it will compete

Jun 30, 2019 at 11:53 PM Post #132 of 5,890
Ha man there is no end in this hobby, its to death....never ending journey where we cant stay satisfied with something for too long. I swear i think the sony zx300+ex1000 is end game for me as far as iems go. But here i am buying a random iem that i have no idea how it will compete

same same. but i was talking to the seller on aliexpress and s/he seems very nice. I have high hopes for it :D

Jul 1, 2019 at 12:06 AM Post #133 of 5,890
same same. but i was talking to the seller on aliexpress and s/he seems very nice. I have high hopes for it :D

I dont have high expectations to be honest. But we shall see. I really think the fearless, and bgvp are extremely overhyped. Just look at the for sale threads, its more and more s6rui, s8f, and dm6 all the time. Im going for this iem without that giant hype train at least. Thats one of the reasons i just jumped on it. But i may be highly disappointed, or maybe pleasantly surprised. For whatever reason i wanted these and i hope i enjoy them. If not i can sell them not a huge deal. Still interested in that s8pro though...sounds like its underrated

Jul 1, 2019 at 12:12 AM Post #134 of 5,890
I dont have high expectations to be honest. But we shall see. I really think the fearless, and bgvp are extremely overhyped. Just look at the for sale threads, its more and more s6rui, s8f, and dm6 all the time. Im going for this iem without that giant hype train at least. Thats one of the reasons i just jumped on it. But i may be highly disappointed, or maybe pleasantly surprised. For whatever reason i wanted these and i hope i enjoy them. If not i can sell them not a huge deal. Still interested in that s8pro though...sounds like its underrated

well i jumped on kanas pro before the hype. was pleasantly surprised. jumped on the dm6 hype train and ended selling them. also purchased ex800st and its close to perfect... but not.

Jul 1, 2019 at 12:17 AM Post #135 of 5,890
well i jumped on kanas pro before the hype. was pleasantly surprised. jumped on the dm6 hype train and ended selling them. also purchased ex800st and its close to perfect... but not.

Having the ex1000, and having owned the kpe, im sure the ex800st is better than the kpe. Tuned different so some may enjoy the kpe more but, the ex1000 is an absolute beast of a dynamic driver, and when it came down to it i just couldnt justify owning both. I actually think the ex600 is better than the kpe as well and i still own that although its for sale. The dm6 seemed massively overhyped, and time has proven that it was

Users who are viewing this thread

Back