AUDIOSENSE in-ear monitors Impressions Thread
Jul 1, 2019 at 12:24 AM Post #136 of 5,890
Having the ex1000, and having owned the kpe, im sure the ex800st is better than the kpe. Tuned different so some may enjoy the kpe more but, the ex1000 is an absolute beast of a dynamic driver, and when it came down to it i just couldnt justify owning both. I actually think the ex600 is better than the kpe as well and i still own that although its for sale. The dm6 seemed massively overhyped, and time has proven that it was

ex800st is pretty good! better than kpe for sure but it lacks clarity and the awkward fit and open vents makes it for home use. technically its so good I dont think I'll ever sell it.

kpe isnt technically that good but the sub bass and tuning is good. I'd probably end up selling this or giving it away to my family member.

Last edited:
Jul 1, 2019 at 12:57 AM Post #137 of 5,890
ex800st is pretty good! better than kpe for sure but it lacks clarity and the awkward fit and open vents makes it for home use. technically its so good I dont think I'll ever sell it.

kpe isnt technically that good but the sub bass and tuning is good. I'd probably end up selling this or giving it away to my family member.

Ya the kpe at what i got it for, which was 130, was a great dynamic FOR THE PRICE. Not some giant killer. All i hope is this t800 is good for what i got it for.

Jul 1, 2019 at 8:31 AM Post #142 of 5,890
man I never bought a iem at this price range I feel like I am crazy I hope I did the right thing.. after bgvp dmg this is my second iem at this high price range.. I hope they punch above the price range

I will leave impressions when I got them .. but it gonna take a while to get them

Last edited:
Jul 1, 2019 at 10:29 AM Post #143 of 5,890
Im guessing 3 weeks to the usa as far as shipping goes?

Jul 1, 2019 at 11:11 AM Post #145 of 5,890
I think they are shipping by dhl as default. Elaine told me I should be receiving it Friday...

it's a trade off, I know DHL will charge me more for customs

Guess i am lucky then, no customs for me. Everytime ive ordered on ali seems to be 3 weeks but, ill find out.

Jul 1, 2019 at 2:56 PM Post #146 of 5,890
Hey so these come with 2 cables? Both single ended? I have a balanced 4.4mm mmcx already but thinking of getting a "better" one as the one i own is cheapo. Any ideas if these are "better" with silver or copper?

Jul 1, 2019 at 2:59 PM Post #147 of 5,890
Hey so these come with 2 cables? Both single ended? I have a balanced 4.4mm mmcx already but thinking of getting a "better" one as the one i own is cheapo. Any ideas if these are "better" with silver or copper?
i am waiting for copper cable but the shipping is very slow i don't know what is happening, my second unit will be here after two days and i was thinking to compare them - one with silver plated cable and the other one with pure copper to see if there is any difference but i have to wait more for the copper cables

Jul 1, 2019 at 2:59 PM Post #148 of 5,890
i am waiting for copper cable but the shipping is very slow i don't know what is happening, my second unit will be here after two days and i was thinking to compare them - one with silver plated cable and the other one with pure copper to see if there is any difference but i have to wait more for the copper cables

So what do they come With?

Jul 1, 2019 at 3:01 PM Post #149 of 5,890
So what do they come With?
mine came with silver plated cable, similar to the Fiio FH7 stock cable
HTB1TKkGUxTpK1RjSZFKq6y2wXXaD.jpg

Jul 1, 2019 at 3:03 PM Post #150 of 5,890
Alright...im just trying to decide if i want to get the 4core **** copper cable, or the silver kinboofi cable, both around 65 bucks. Im not a giant believer in cables making a big difference but i know silver vs copper does change it a tad. Seems Ba i normally see people going for silver. Since i saved 100 bucks figured id treat myself to a nice cable

Users who are viewing this thread

Back