AUDIOSENSE in-ear monitors Impressions Thread
Jun 30, 2019 at 12:49 PM Post #91 of 5,890
no speed problems at all, they are fast, the decay in the bass region is a little bit longer than ER4S, but compared to fast dynamic driver (Final E5000) is still faster than that

Cool. I love my sony ex1k ive just been looking for an all ba set for a different presentation. Have you ever heard the ex1k? Or ex800?

Jun 30, 2019 at 1:01 PM Post #94 of 5,890
iv heard the EX1000 before, i didn't like it, it was technical yes but with dry mids and grain in the treble

The treble can be just right, with the righr source and tips. But yes the mids are back a bit thats why i like the prospect of the fearless s8pro, and this t800. That is one thing i liked about the ex600 and the moondrop kanas pro is the mids were a bit more upfront. Honestly, the magaosi k3pro makes guitars sound true and great, but when any other frequency is thrown in there the mids get sucked right out. That and they have many other issues. Is that taobao store safe to order from for usa customers? I tried clicking the link and it never loads

Jun 30, 2019 at 1:02 PM Post #95 of 5,890
no speed problems at all, they are fast, the decay in the bass region is a little bit longer than ER4S, but compared to fast dynamic driver (Final E5000) is still faster than that
Does E5000 sound faster responsed than the KPE? Source has a pretty significant effect on control and speed of the driver in my experience, particularly with dynamic drivers. They tend to need juice though. I wouldn't run them off of a weak amp like the avg smartphone, although BA based iems on the other hand are usually more sensitive.

KPE seems to move a lot of air, but also fast with balanced sig is what I liked. I think the source I like to drive it off of is partly responsible.

Last edited:
Jun 30, 2019 at 1:12 PM Post #96 of 5,890
Does E5000 sound faster responsed than the KPE? Source has a pretty significant effect on control and speed of the driver in my experience, particularly with dynamic drivers. They tend to need juice though. I wouldn't run them off of a weak amp like the avg smartphone, although BA based iems on the other hand are usually more sensitive.

KPE seems to move a lot of air, but also fast with balanced sig is what I liked. I think the source I like to drive it off of is partly responsible.
yes E5000 is a little bit quicker than KP, KP is more meaty in the sub bass

Jun 30, 2019 at 1:25 PM Post #99 of 5,890
How did you run into Audiosense iem? How did you end up deciding on that one? Did you just roll the dice or there's some reasons behind picking that one? Is there a Chinese forum saying good things about it?
someone on the Asian thread mentioned them, i visited their store to find some impressions of the buyers, all are very happy with them but one impression was standing out, it was from @blomman77 , he said that T800 is even more extended in the both ends and more detailed than Fearless Audio S6rui and i was considering that model before, so i just rolled the dice and hopped that those impressions are accurate, i was not disappointed, T800 is excellent

Jun 30, 2019 at 1:32 PM Post #100 of 5,890
How did you run into Audiosense iem? How did you end up deciding on that one? Did you just roll the dice or there's some reasons behind picking that one? Is there a Chinese forum saying good things about it?
here, that comment was the reason to buy them -
[QUOTE = "Carlsan, post: 15015892, member: 118700"] Alguém já experimentou ou ouviu o AUDIOSENSE T800? [/ QUOTE]

Unfortunately the group has not yet discovered this inear. A friend bought it and I was so impressed that I made my order. As soon as I arrive I will make the first impressions.

Last edited:
Jun 30, 2019 at 1:43 PM Post #102 of 5,890
I've never Heard the s8pro,but i own s6 rui.
I listen to this kind of music all the time so i know what you are looking for.
Doubble bass and bass lines are easier to follow in T800 than s6. The s6 is no slouch either,but T800 is better. The speed is about same. T800 is a little less warm in the vocals than S6 ,but clearer and more spacious,and easier to follow.
Treble is more rolled of in S6 and warmer sounding,T800 extends better in the treble and cymbals and hi-hats are more separated and spacious.
If you are mostly listening to this kind of music,T800 is the prefered one no doubt.
How it compares to S8 i have no idea.
The S8 seems to have better extension in the treble than S6,so mayby T800 and S8 are close there.
What you do get extra with T800 is more sub bass compared to S8.
Hope this helps a little
Why do i have to keep reading the discovery threads....had my mind set on the fearless s8pro, but these are near half the price, anxiously awaiting more impressions comparing the t800 to fearless and moondrop iems. These look very promising. Anyone owning the t800, can you checkout some heavy prog metal and tell me if they have the speed to keep up with heavy musically congested passages? Like, between the buried and me, or tech death metal like psycroptic or slugdge. I know thats specific....

Jun 30, 2019 at 1:58 PM Post #103 of 5,890
have no idea, bought mine from ali
Some "FYI" for anyone interested in Taobao.
Maybe I am mistaken, but the taobao link's price shows as 3,996 Chinese Yuan. That is US$580+/- Taking US$50 of that is a lot higher than US$250. What am i missing? Aliexpress is much cheaper that that link provided...

Anyway, In my experience, most TaoBao Stores don't sell/ship direct to USA/Experience. They do sell and Ship to China, Taiwan, Thailand, Malaysia, etc. But not to USA, The Americas, or Europe. I have had friends purchase in China, and then have another person traveling there bring it back for me. That saves shipping and agent costs. There are "Agents" that will but and ship for you from China. But expect to add a ca. 10% fee for the agent, plus expensive shipping rates compared to Aliexpress.

I used to look at Taobao a lot, but a few years back they started requiring you to be a "member" in order to search their website. Thats why you get that "popup" on top of the taobao listing. In order to be a member, you have to set up a payment account (like eBay also does). To me Taobao seems more work that it is worth for most items; unless you know someone who will be traveling there and can buy and bring it back for you.

I did notice that some of the reviews on that Taobao site (google translate), say that the bass on the T800's is not as good as DD (Dynamic) iems. And as you mentioned it's not as powerful in sub-bass as the KPE. Did not read every one, as their termonology does always not translate well.

Jun 30, 2019 at 2:03 PM Post #104 of 5,890
I did notice that some of the reviews on that Taobao site (google translate), say that the bass on the T800's is not as good as DD (Dynamic) iems. And as you mentioned it's not as powerful in sub-bass as the KPE. Did not read every one, as their termonology does always not translate well.
I wouldn't doubt that as BA bass isn't like DD bass. I think a good DD bass is better in everyway, and BA doesn't really have the large surface area bass, and I think also DD are responsible for extremely large sound stage that BA probably cannot achieve. There are outlier BA bass I've tried that was great, but it's quite rare and depends on I believe 'special' type of tuning.

Last edited:
Jun 30, 2019 at 2:06 PM Post #105 of 5,890
it is still BA bass but it is very capable, it is closer to DD bass than normal BA earphone because of the vented woofers, if you want very powerful sub bass go for DD in ear

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back