AUDIOSENSE in-ear monitors Impressions Thread
Jun 29, 2019 at 6:46 PM Post #77 of 5,890
Jun 30, 2019 at 3:19 AM Post #79 of 5,890
@FastAndClean Please share some impressions regarding t800 vs kanas soon. My finger is already on the trigger!
yes will do, i am waiting for my Kanas, however i had Kanas Pro before, i remember how it sounds, T800 is a serious upgrade to the Kanas Pro, Moondrop A8 is probably the earphone to compare to T800, it will be very interesting if the T800 can beat it at half the price

Jun 30, 2019 at 9:01 AM Post #80 of 5,890
just got a question about this iem .. people who got this iem are there any piercing issues with bad mastered tracks with this iem.. can I use wide bore tips safely or do I need to use foam instead because of the treble?

Jun 30, 2019 at 10:11 AM Post #81 of 5,890
Well that depends a little. Are you sensitive to treble? What other iems have you been using before? Let's say you come from iems that have rolled of treble,and then listened to these,that can be a "ear opener" god or bad.
I saw you're PM and both songs sounds fine to me. The song with C-system sounds great,but when the girl starts to sing it's close to get a bit shrill ( had pretty loud volume) but does not go overboard.
I myself listen to mosly metal and like 80% is recorded pretty badly,but T800 works just fine for me.
I pick these everytime over the Ibasso it04.
The 8k peek on those kill my ears on bad recorded metal...
But as usual, different ears,different preferences,
a
just got a question about this iem .. people who got this iem are there any piercing issues with bad mastered tracks with this iem.. can I use wide bore tips safely or do I need to use foam instead because of the treble?

nd sensitive to different tunings. So no promises from me that you will like em as much as i do.
But T800 is a fantastic bargin,IF you like the tuning...

Jun 30, 2019 at 10:22 AM Post #82 of 5,890
I really need comparison between this T800 vs Andromeda vs A8 vs sony IER M7/M9

Jun 30, 2019 at 10:27 AM Post #83 of 5,890

Send me the name of a song you consider piercing. I'll listen on Spotify. But you have to keep in mind that this is subjective, I may not feel this piercing but you can feel it.

Jun 30, 2019 at 10:36 AM Post #84 of 5,890
I'm to very interested about that comparison.
Particularly A8 (8 knowles on both)
But at the same time the massive price differences is not very fair.
I think,even if the T800 "only" gets like 80%
Of the sound quality (whatever that means)
Of the others,it's jaw dropping none the less.
Don't you think?

Jun 30, 2019 at 11:01 AM Post #86 of 5,890
I'm to very interested about that comparison.
Particularly A8 (8 knowles on both)
But at the same time the massive price differences is not very fair.
I think,even if the T800 "only" gets like 80%
Of the sound quality (whatever that means)
Of the others,it's jaw dropping none the less.
Don't you think?
only the woofers on A8 are knowles

Jun 30, 2019 at 12:01 PM Post #88 of 5,890
Why do i have to keep reading the discovery threads....had my mind set on the fearless s8pro, but these are near half the price, anxiously awaiting more impressions comparing the t800 to fearless and moondrop iems. These look very promising. Anyone owning the t800, can you checkout some heavy prog metal and tell me if they have the speed to keep up with heavy musically congested passages? Like, between the buried and me, or tech death metal like psycroptic or slugdge. I know thats specific....

Jun 30, 2019 at 12:35 PM Post #89 of 5,890
Why do i have to keep reading the discovery threads....had my mind set on the fearless s8pro, but these are near half the price, anxiously awaiting more impressions comparing the t800 to fearless and moondrop iems. These look very promising. Anyone owning the t800, can you checkout some heavy prog metal and tell me if they have the speed to keep up with heavy musically congested passages? Like, between the buried and me, or tech death metal like psycroptic or slugdge. I know thats specific....
no speed problems at all, they are fast, the decay in the bass region is a little bit longer than ER4S, but compared to fast dynamic driver (Final E5000) is still faster than that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back