AUDIOSENSE in-ear monitors Impressions Thread
Nov 12, 2019 at 4:36 AM Post #2,671 of 5,890
poke your head in the discord channel. I was in there for a few days when I bought my 9038S. Sounds like it's tracking sometime in December last I saw.
The "D" will draw twice the amount of power as the "S" by the way. That turns me off from it.
https://discord.gg/nkUBYSv
Big turn off... I'll see if I can get the Type C to Type C cable and 2.5 balanced caboe together if I ask :)

Nov 12, 2019 at 12:46 PM Post #2,672 of 5,890
So I've had the T800 and have concluded that these are the best, every day, allrounder iems I have listened to. They are extemely enjoyable to listen to, have insane amounts of detail and are crystal clear. No they arent the most detailed iem in the world, but they certainly are high up there. Comfort for me is perfect and I have fallen asleep with them in my ears many times. Soundstage is not the biggest I heard in terms of width and depth but it certainly is big and presents great depth and sounds more like a high end iem. The imaging and separation is what truly wows me of the T800. Very similar to an Etymotic iem, soundstage is small but seperation and imaging is great, now imagine this with a big soundstage on a whole whole whole new level. Mids are actually great. At first they seem a lil back due to the low end being so massive. But after more listening, it's actually perfect and crystal clear with massive amount of details. The low end as I have said many time before is one of the best low end representations I have ever heard in a iem. No it's not planar fast. No it's not the fastest BA. But low end that is to fast can sound slightly boring. The low end the T800 have, to me. Is just right, if not perfect. As it punches and rumbles deep while still being fast, clean and tight presenting great detail and texture. The treble for me is addictive. Yes slightly elevated but I never had issues with it, I am even using a SPC cable with the T800, but it is the smoothest sounding SPC cable I have heard to date and defs smooths out the treble compared to the stock SPC cable. It provides more air, more detail, more soundstage and better instrument sepration while giving a blacker background and making the low end tighter, quicker, more textured and bringing up the mids slightly. I honestly can't have enough of the T800 and take them every where I go. I have found my endgame. I have listened to iems that cost so much more. Such as the Androds, Da Vinci X, Fearless S8F, Beyerdynamic Xelento, Oriveti OH500 and many more. Each iem have their own special thing but the T800 for me just gets so so so much right for me. Now what truly impresses me is the price. I honestly thought they would be good, but not as good other higher end iems and I did feel at first before purchasing that I still might want to upgrade later. But here I am now. Nope, no urge to upgrade what so ever. Only thing I would like is to get a gorgeous cable and why? Yes it might sound slightly better. But nah, I want to simply get a very nice cable because I feel it's worth it for the T800. An extra 100 or 200 usd for a gorgeously great cable is worth it to me because the T800 still would be cheaper than its competition and maybe that slight better improvement may be enough to truly make them godly. Legendary or whate ever else. So here I am, always feeling happy and with a big smile on my face. Satisfaction level of the T800 is a 100/10 for me.
T800 are the new kings for me of 2019.
I agree that these little beuties deserve a very nice cable so I too the opportunity to purchase this on 11.11
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/329...jGDR3EkvXEjYVQd4KXBoCfFUQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Nice, welcome to the club!
How does T800 compare to your Shure SE846?
I was a long time Shure user. I've owned the E4c, 425, 535, and 846; I sold my SE846 but I remember them very well and also I remember the disappointment in them also... There is literally no disappointment in the T800 at all. I'm currently listening to my library of music and gathering my thoughts to right my review.

My RHA T20's are hardly worth mentioning my KZ ZS10 Pro decimate them.

Last edited:
Nov 12, 2019 at 7:40 PM Post #2,675 of 5,890
Actually, the A6 mini is cheaper on Taobao, but the A6 is more expensive there than Aliexpress. I actually pulled the trigger on the A6 using the coupons, which i ended up paying 200 euros in total (around 220 dollars). I will see how it compares to the T800 when it arrives.

P.D: i have forgotten to mention that the A6 on Taobao is at normal price (2100 yuans - 300 dollars).
One thing I don't see mentioned very often about the A6 is that the included tips are not very good. The A6 really changes it's sound with different tips and I find that they sound fantastic with spiral dots and final type E tips. The final audio ones are my personal favorites with the A6, but obviously your mileage may vary.

Nov 12, 2019 at 11:33 PM Post #2,677 of 5,890
So if anyone could give me impressions of how the E1DA 9038S competes with dac/amps like the Fiio Q5s or Chord Mojo or Oppo Ha2SE? I am seriously considering pulling the trigger on it haha
I believe @twiceboss has this dac, you can check ier-M9 thread, he kinda said something about insane details. :L3000:

Nov 13, 2019 at 4:22 AM Post #2,680 of 5,890
Any infos ?

Nov 13, 2019 at 4:49 AM Post #2,682 of 5,890
Nov 13, 2019 at 6:25 AM Post #2,684 of 5,890
cdd5e4858eac95d440512d9ea2f747a2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back