AUDIOSENSE in-ear monitors Impressions Thread
Nov 13, 2019 at 6:59 AM Post #2,688 of 5,890
Yeah. It is weird. But it has its reputation as the best IEM under $500 (with A6, depending on preferences).
I have been reading around the chinese forums and i can say that T800 is only famous for the western market, it's actually not that well reviewed in the chinese market for some reason. Maybe the early negative reviews in the forum really did affect the image of the product. They have been praising the DUNU 3001 pro in the past months for some reason tho, i didn't really dig further because they are quite expensive.

Nov 13, 2019 at 8:50 AM Post #2,689 of 5,890
I have been reading around the chinese forums and i can say that T800 is only famous for the western market, it's actually not that well reviewed in the chinese market for some reason. Maybe the early negative reviews in the forum really did affect the image of the product. They have been praising the DUNU 3001 pro in the past months for some reason tho, i didn't really dig further because they are quite expensive.
Well, my second wish is not LZ Audio A6, but Dunu Falcon-C as people say their bass is perfect. Maybe that's why? Dunu's IEMs are a bit bright though.

If they combined the bass of Falcon-C with the mids of HD650 and recessed the highs a bit, they probably are that good. Maybe their music has that signature?

Last edited:
Nov 13, 2019 at 9:40 AM Post #2,691 of 5,890
Maybe the size of the T800 is too big for Asians to use? I'm Asian and the size is a bit too big for me

Nov 13, 2019 at 9:50 AM Post #2,692 of 5,890
Depends on age ears never stop to grow
.......... And i need 14mm tips whit 25 years

I am asian too but from west asia

Nov 13, 2019 at 11:51 AM Post #2,695 of 5,890
I believe @twiceboss has this dac, you can check ier-M9 thread, he kinda said something about insane details. :L3000:
Correct, 9038s is so neutral and has a heck amount of resolving performance. I end up pairing it with ifi xcan. It is just so good. The mids stand out really darn well and the highs is so much more controlled.

Nov 13, 2019 at 12:58 PM Post #2,696 of 5,890
Still waiting for my azla fits. Did someone try the AET07 on the t800 they seems really nice

Nov 13, 2019 at 1:01 PM Post #2,697 of 5,890
Well the order and payment has been made. It's official!!!. I'm getting myself a E1DA 9038s. :D my girlfriend is going to kill me LOL!!! And luckily the guy will give me a balanced cable and C to C as well. Awesome. Can't wait to see how it compares to the Xduoo Link and Tempotec Sonata IDSD Plus. I have a feeling it'll beat both in terms of SQ and power :wink:. The Tempotec is so far the best dac/amp I have. Yes there is better but it's such a great dac for the price. Can't wait to see how good the 9038s is. If it beats the Tempotec I might sell it.

Last edited:
Nov 13, 2019 at 1:26 PM Post #2,699 of 5,890
Well the order and payment has been made. It's official!!!. I'm getting myself a E1DA 9038s. :D my girlfriend is going to kill me LOL!!! And luckily the guy will give me a balanced cable and C to C as well. Awesome. Can't wait to see how it compares to the Xduoo Link and Tempotec Sonata IDSD Plus. I have a feeling it'll beat both in terms of SQ and power :wink:. The Tempotec is so far the best dac/amp I have. Yes there is better but it's such a great dac for the price. Can't wait to see how good the 9038s is. If it beats the Tempotec I might sell it.
I think it will beat it to becouse its the amp dac whit the lowest output impedance ever

Nov 13, 2019 at 11:16 PM Post #2,700 of 5,890
Still waiting for my azla fits. Did someone try the AET07 on the t800 they seems really nice

I dont have the T800 but i have both eartips

AET07 more clarity and details but bass will be. A bit thin while sedna will give you morr attack and sub bass, different characters but those two sit on my top tier eartips list

Users who are viewing this thread

Back