AUDIOSENSE in-ear monitors Impressions Thread
Aug 23, 2019 at 10:09 AM Post #1,616 of 5,890
Which damper did u use ?

I wound up using the brown ones, fully inserted. Balanced sound levels across the whole range now. Takes the edge off the trebles but still nice and clean, doesn't kill it off. Can push the volume now without tearing an ear drum from the treble.

Well i can take some of the credit for that. I suggested in the beginning of this thread that you could put in extra dampers to tune the T800 to you're liking.
But i was not able to get the stock one out,and i also said that it was not possible.
But you obviously proved me wrong.
So great work man:punch:

Appreciate that. Wasn't quite happy with my T800s at first. Treble/Mid were drowning out the mid-bass. Was on the verge of selling them off till I came across talk of the dampers.

Aug 23, 2019 at 10:20 AM Post #1,617 of 5,890
I wound up using the brown ones, fully inserted. Balanced sound levels across the whole range now. Takes the edge off the trebles but still nice and clean, doesn't kill it off. Can push the volume now without tearing an ear drum from the treble.

Appreciate that. Wasn't quite happy with my T800s at first. Treble/Mid were drowning out the mid-bass. Was on the verge of selling them off till I came across talk of the dampers.
Where can i buy the tool/dampers ? And thanks for the reply !

Aug 23, 2019 at 10:22 AM Post #1,618 of 5,890
Where can i buy the tool/dampers ? And thanks for the reply !
Screenshot_2019-08-23-07-22-19.png Screenshot_2019-08-23-07-22-19.png

Aug 23, 2019 at 10:47 AM Post #1,620 of 5,890

Very nice. This is just the brown and you removed the stock white? I did enjoy the brown but with the stock white as well the highs were muted. Maybe I should try out

Edit: really happy with 2 whites. I think I'll keep this configuration and enjoy it. Sounds very nice.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back