Audiophile iOS audio player
Sep 28, 2016 at 2:43 PM Post #197 of 855
Nope just tried it with sinking by the cure. This app is like the momentum app by sennheiser- sure it's clear but there is no depth and half the volume of Iaudiogate. Literally half. No good at all. Already deleted

Sep 29, 2016 at 8:27 AM Post #199 of 855
  While search for music player;i found "AK Connect" ;its the best sounding player with folder share support.
So now my all time favourite "Ampliflac" Replaced by the app made by astell & kern.So guys have look and share your views.

From iTunes Store: "AK Connect is a DLNA-based Control APP. Can play back music data on NAS and PC from AK products"

So it is NOT comparable to the other aforementioned players.

Oct 9, 2016 at 7:09 PM Post #208 of 855

iAudiogate for me, definitely.

Oct 10, 2016 at 5:32 AM Post #209 of 855
You guys are just confusing the heck out of me now...lol.
There doesn't seem to be a consensus. I bought and downloaded Kaiser, anyway, and will see how I go. I'm only going to play it through the iPhone 5, anyway, and not a DAC. I have been using FLAC Player in the past. 

Which raises the question - why not just a standalone player? Especially if you're going to have to buy a DAC, and the CCK, etc.
I recently bought the FIIO X3 and am pretty satisfied with it. I have my iPhone which i can play through the car stereo via blutooth, but again, I don't see the point in buying the CCK, the DAC, cables, possibly a hub, when you can just buy the all-in-one player? Carrying all that extra stuff kind of nullifies the usefulness of having phone-as-music-player.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back