Audiophile iOS audio player
Nov 15, 2015 at 10:20 AM Post #61 of 855
I agree with you there, RP sounds really really good. All I'm trying to say is SM offers more bang for your buck while sounding close enough, at least in my particular setup. Haven't tried my Westone 4 IEM though... No affiliations with BBE either, just sharing my thoughts. Don't get me wrong, RP does sound better but not by a landslide :)
Isn't that the case with many equipment? For example, Philips X2, cost 299 Euro but a lot of double even triple costing are in the best case also minimal better, not landslides:blush:

Nov 18, 2015 at 2:56 PM Post #63 of 855
I must say after 60 minutes of listening with the Lite version, I really appreciate the sound quality now and it is significally better and less fatiguing then SonicMax. It lacks enhancing the mid frequencies, unlike Relisten. They call it 'RELISTEN' for a reason because that's what convinced me to buy the app :)

Nov 19, 2015 at 7:24 AM Post #64 of 855
Jan 16, 2016 at 10:43 PM Post #71 of 855
Usually 90% Flacplayer for me.

Flacplayer, Kaisertone for flac.

and Relisten for straight from ipod touch when i want a little something extra.

I havent tried neutron.

Others are Equalizer and Equ to replace Apple stock player.

Onkyo, and sonicmaxpro as runners up.

Jan 22, 2016 at 1:31 PM Post #74 of 855
I've had it for a long time and it kills the native player. Slightly better than neutron. Colossally different? No. But 1 time crazy purchase different? I thought so. I don't have super expensive headphones. This and the e12a opened up my beats studios and my rbh ep2 to a level I thought wasn't possible. Just do it.

Jan 22, 2016 at 1:49 PM Post #75 of 855
Relisten does have a nice sound. I'm looking forward to the next big update. When I was using Neutron on my Android phone it was quirky, but like most apps it works better on the iPhone. The coolest part about Neutron is you can use it to play podcasts. Anybody try HPEX PLAY?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back