Audio Technica ATH-ESW9 Fakes Hit The Streets.
May 4, 2009 at 8:19 AM Post #47 of 60
Possibly because Beach Camera has proven to be a reliable retail site when it comes to cameras and TVs. As surprising as it might be, there are actual retailers on Amazon marketplace!

May 4, 2009 at 4:04 PM Post #49 of 60
I ordered my headphones from Beach Camera on say Thursday and literally received them on Friday. Fastest shipping of ANYTHING I have ever bought online and I buy quite a bit. But.....How EXACTLY do I determine they ARE NOT FAKES? They sound incredible BTW.

May 7, 2009 at 1:40 AM Post #50 of 60
Quote:

Originally Posted by Woody469 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I ordered my headphones from Beach Camera on say Thursday and literally received them on Friday. Fastest shipping of ANYTHING I have ever bought online and I buy quite a bit. But.....How EXACTLY do I determine they ARE NOT FAKES? They sound incredible BTW.

Your own opinion should be enough to convince you. I am listening to mine as we speak and they are magnificent! I also ordered from Beach Camera. These are keepers ...

May 7, 2009 at 8:31 AM Post #51 of 60
Quote:

Originally Posted by Woody469 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

If they sound incredible, why should you care if they are fake or not? but to put your mind at ease, I don't think the fakes sound incredible.

May 7, 2009 at 9:04 AM Post #52 of 60
there is no way that beach camera would sell fakes. their reputation is so high on resellerratings that there is no way they would screw up by selling fakes

Aug 19, 2009 at 4:09 PM Post #55 of 60
Do you know if is a fake Audio Technica ATH-M50 in the market??, I´m thinking in buying ones, but not shure about the correct price, some people on ebay have these in 105.00 dollars.
Thanks and sorry my english

Aug 19, 2009 at 5:58 PM Post #56 of 60
Not that I'm in the market for one, but this surely sucks big time. A big heads up to all who've ordered one lately. Hope you get a real one.

Aug 21, 2009 at 10:25 PM Post #58 of 60
And yet you bumped this thread up anyway
wink.gif

Anyway, it has the Audio-Technica Authorized Internet Dealer image there and a quick look at Audio-Technica's list will show you that they are indeed authorized.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back