Audio Technica ATH-ESW9 Fakes Hit The Streets.
Mar 24, 2009 at 9:51 PM Post #31 of 60
Quote:

Originally Posted by thechungster /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ouch... I saw them yesterday as well, and was having concerns about them being fake... Audio Technica ATH-ESW9 Wooden Headphones on eBay, also DJ Traditional Headphones, Headphones, Headsets, A V Accessories Cables, Electronics (end time 25-Mar-09 16:43:18 GMT) The price seems more realistic imo.

these ship from japan too, much more likely to be real.
smily_headphones1.gif

May 2, 2009 at 9:29 AM Post #34 of 60
this is bad news. i bought a fake babolat pure drive tennis racket once off eb@y. you could barely tell the difference by just looking at it. I mean, it was a well done copy. But if you have ever tried the real thing you would know right away that something was not right. anyway...this explains some of the cheap prices for ESW9 I saw a few days ago on craigslist.

May 2, 2009 at 9:36 AM Post #35 of 60
At $71 they can't be anything but fakek, though the picture looks ok.

May 2, 2009 at 9:44 AM Post #37 of 60
This sort of thing pisses me off. Still, there is one universal rule in audio, as well as in pretty much everything else: if a bargain looks too good to be true, then you're dealing with something unethical. Fakes, stolen goods, damaged goods, etc.

Always buy from reputable sellers.

I learned this the hard way too but I won't get into this here.

May 2, 2009 at 9:51 AM Post #38 of 60
i apologize deeply from the deepest depth of my soul, for being such a noob. So is the one on amazon that was sold for $224 an authentic one? Again i despise the chinese. Not for racial reasons, just because they use their talent in craftmanship for trickery and short term businesses. What a waste on the chinese.I wished I could lead a gang to the place where this trickster live, rape 'im, kill and burn the hell out of his hideout.

May 2, 2009 at 10:22 AM Post #41 of 60
Quote:

Originally Posted by DrunkenDaydreamer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
oh noz, there are fake ones that is sold for $197-$225. This is totally chaos. What has human become?

heartless machines! RUN!!

May 2, 2009 at 7:47 PM Post #45 of 60
The one sold by beach camera for 225 on amazon is real. A few people here including me bought from there, they are legit. Nice headphones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back