Audio-gd USB-32 Firmware, Drivers, and Feedback Thread
Apr 6, 2015 at 10:04 AM Post #466 of 646
Hello everyone, 

I've recently bought an NFB-11 (2015). At first I followed all the instructions regarding driver installation etc. but my device was not being recognized by my system (Windows 7 64bit). I kept on plugging and unplugging the USB cable, install/reinstall the driver until suddenly my device was finally recognized. I happened to enjoy the product for a few hours, then I turned the Amp off, then my laptop off. The next day, my device was again not being recognized by Windows. I reinstalled the driver, tried to look for loose connections, tried different ports, tried different cables, even tried a different PC but to no avail. I'm getting frustrated already, any clue why my device isn't being recognized by my computer? Thank you very much!

Apr 7, 2015 at 4:08 PM Post #467 of 646
  Hello everyone, 

I've recently bought an NFB-11 (2015). At first I followed all the instructions regarding driver installation etc. but my device was not being recognized by my system (Windows 7 64bit). I kept on plugging and unplugging the USB cable, install/reinstall the driver until suddenly my device was finally recognized. I happened to enjoy the product for a few hours, then I turned the Amp off, then my laptop off. The next day, my device was again not being recognized by Windows. I reinstalled the driver, tried to look for loose connections, tried different ports, tried different cables, even tried a different PC but to no avail. I'm getting frustrated already, any clue why my device isn't being recognized by my computer? Thank you very much!

Are you running latest firmware?

Apr 10, 2015 at 7:17 PM Post #469 of 646
Anyone have a copy of the usb32 firmware download?

Links http://www.audio-gd.com/USB32firmware.rar and http://www.audio-gd.com/USB32firmware2014.rar do not work...404

Never mind, emailed kingwa and he provided the latest firmware files.

May 8, 2015 at 4:30 AM Post #473 of 646
I will try the new firmware tonight.
With the last firmware v2 i have freezes and reboot under Linux with my NFB-7.
I was using an old firmware (9-3) to make it working correctly.

I can't say i've had any issues with my REF 5.32, the machine with the DAC has been up over 380 days :)
I though they both used the "USB-32" ?

No clue thou :)

May 8, 2015 at 12:29 PM Post #475 of 646
Wich firmware version works well with OS X yosemite??

I have problems at 352, 384, DAC NFB-7 resets

May 19, 2015 at 3:06 AM Post #479 of 646
Guys, who can check info, that J.river media center can detect and work with Audio GD dacs, without Audio Gd's drivers, and as a result without VIA drivers lags.

I'm currently have no dac, so can't check this

May 19, 2015 at 9:24 AM Post #480 of 646
The firmware updates disappeared because i tried all of them and they had some problems with Linux. Soon it should appear the final working one, probably. But first try under Linux with last firmware version2, if you don't have issue...no reasons to update then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back