Audio-gd Phoenix balanced headphone amp.
Aug 23, 2009 at 7:58 AM Post #2,086 of 3,352
Quote:

Originally Posted by akg702 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I agreed with you guys too, why I have to pay for shipping. He is watching this forum and he needs to understand what his customers think.

But we need to give Kingwa some credit too, Look at what he put in the phoenix for the price, if he is just a business guy, he can easily sell the phoenix for 2k... I ordered the Phoenix two month ago and decide to wait for the back panel fix and he honor the discount prices.

US $17 shipping to get over with these is nothing as I just want to enjoy my music ..... If you don't think you should pay for the mistake, don't!

Thanks

If Kingwa decides to sell a product at certain price, then that's the end of the story. The product that arrives at my/your door should be nothing less than perfect. If it's not, then it's his fault. Think about it this way, you paid for what is advertised on his website which is a Phoenix in perfect condition.

I admire Kingwa for coming out with an awesome amp and I had one myself but he needs to step up and take blame/shipping fees.

Quote:

Originally Posted by scootermafia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wow, he sent you DIY CAST plugs? I need to score some of those...

I believe they come with every Phoenix.

Aug 23, 2009 at 9:07 AM Post #2,087 of 3,352
Quote:

Originally Posted by scootermafia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wow, he sent you DIY CAST plugs? I need to score some of those...

One set of DIY plugs come with the phoenix, the second set is for someone on this forum.

I already paid for the shipping and kingwa is shipping out the knob and remote today ..... for me I consider my case closed.

Thanks

Aug 23, 2009 at 5:16 PM Post #2,088 of 3,352
Quote:

Originally Posted by moonboy403 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It doesn't make sense. Why would you need to pay for shipping if it's not your fault in the first place?

I also dont understand why need to pay for the shipping for the replacement.

Aug 23, 2009 at 5:27 PM Post #2,089 of 3,352
Quote:

Originally Posted by ztsen /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I also dont understand why need to pay for the shipping for the replacement.

In my opinion that is happening because he is not shipping back the defective part for replacement (in which case A-GD pays for the shipping).

Edit. In any case the buyer seems to be happy with the deal, and if this happens to someone else in the future, he/she can take up this issue directly with Kingwa IMHO.

Aug 23, 2009 at 7:48 PM Post #2,090 of 3,352
Quote:

Originally Posted by sandchak /img/forum/go_quote.gif
In my opinion that is happening because he is not shipping back the defective part for replacement (in which case A-GD pays for the shipping).

Edit. In any case the buyer seems to be happy with the deal, and if this happens to someone else in the future, he/she can take up this issue directly with Kingwa IMHO.

I was under the impression that Audio-Gd's warranty covers shipping both ways during the first year in which case should be applicable for replacing these defects free of charge.

Aug 24, 2009 at 2:08 AM Post #2,091 of 3,352
Quote:

Kingwa addressed my issues above very fast.

He is going to ship out a new remote and knob.... I just have to pay for the shipping.

He customer service is first class, I hope he can look into the QC seriously.

Thanks again....

I sent him 3 emails of the same type, that he forgot the send me the CAST cable that I paid along with the original purchase.

It's already been more than 10 days after I received my package, and he still hasn't shipped the CAST cable, nor responded to my emails.

You are lucky there. With all his moves and etc, I am giving him some slacks, but man.. CAST cable is not like building a new phoenix here. I hope he ships it soon.

I feel like I should send him another email saying that I will cover the shipping cost if he sends within next 3 days......

Aug 24, 2009 at 2:21 AM Post #2,094 of 3,352
Quote:

I sent him 3 emails of the same type, that he forgot the send me the CAST cable that I paid along with the original purchase.

It's already been more than 10 days after I received my package, and he still hasn't shipped the CAST cable, nor responded to my emails.

You are lucky there. With all his moves and etc, I am giving him some slacks, but man.. CAST cable is not like building a new phoenix here. I hope he ships it soon.

I feel like I should send him another email saying that I will cover the shipping cost if he sends within next 3 days......

I just put in an order for the Phoenix and Ref 1 Friday. If you want you can ask him to toss in an extra cast cable with my order if you think it will help get it to you quicker.

Aug 24, 2009 at 2:24 AM Post #2,095 of 3,352
Quote:

Originally Posted by IPodPJ /img/forum/go_quote.gif
tosehee,
If you haven't received an e-mail from him in 10 days, something is wrong. I have talked to him and he usually responds very quickly. Check your junk mail folder and make sure it didn't get placed there.

I doubt it because I got the normal auto-response email from him right away.

I will double check my junk box to be sure, but I seriously doubt this is the case.

Aug 24, 2009 at 2:25 AM Post #2,096 of 3,352
Quote:

Originally Posted by googlephone /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just put in an order for the Phoenix and Ref 1 Friday. If you want you can ask him to toss in an extra cast cable with my order if you think it will help get it to you quicker.

Yours is going to take at least 3 to 4 weeks. If I cannot expect to get the CAST cable before that, I have no clue what to say.. i am not asking him to build a new box here. Just ship me a spare CAST cable that I already paid for. Is that too much to ask?

Aug 24, 2009 at 2:42 AM Post #2,097 of 3,352
Quote:

Originally Posted by tosehee /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yours is going to take at least 3 to 4 weeks. If I cannot expect to get the CAST cable before that, I have no clue what to say.. i am not asking him to build a new box here. Just ship me a spare CAST cable that I already paid for. Is that too much to ask?

Not at all! If you did not receive any emails from him, I suggest you harass him until he responds.

Aug 24, 2009 at 5:05 AM Post #2,098 of 3,352
He seem busy moving to his new factory...

You might have to title your mail's subject to get his notice.
Ask him did he run away with your money
smile.gif

I got the tracking no: for my remote and knob replacement.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tosehee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Aug 24, 2009 at 5:19 AM Post #2,099 of 3,352
Why did I paid for the shipping, he asks for ($17) and I just want to get over it.

I get to kept the dented remote, don't have to pack it and go to the post offices ..... I can spend the time enjoying music = priceless

Yes, I can insist not paying shipping and still keep the dented remote and get the new knob and remote ..... BUT THAT NOT COOL.

Kingwa shipped it out on that day immediately, come on ... give this guy a break and I think he is trying his best, his best might not be good enough for some people but good enough for me.

Thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by moonboy403 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I was under the impression that Audio-Gd's warranty covers shipping both ways during the first year in which case should be applicable for replacing these defects free of charge.

Aug 24, 2009 at 2:50 PM Post #2,100 of 3,352
I have no problem with him except some delays here and there..

My RE1 and Phoenix arrived without any issue. Hrm. Now that I think about it, there is one issue, but it doesn't bother me as much as others might.

The Phoenix is NOT balanced when set on table. One corner is slightly higher than the rest 3. So, If I push that corner, the entire unit moves up and down.

Well, I do not plan to move the Phoenix at all. So I put some papers on it, and it balanced out. Still a pretty sad QC if you ask me, but that doesn't affect the sound quality. So, there you go. I let it slide by and I didn't even mention about that once here nor to Kingwa. I gave him enough slack since he's moving and all.

Now, about the delays with CAST cable, I have no clue how many days of slack I need to give it to him. I sent him another email last night, and still no response from him. You guys think I am being too aggressive here?

I really don't think I am putting any pressure on the entire orders and such. C'mon.

Quote:

Why did I paid for the shipping, he asks for ($17) and I just want to get over it.

I get to kept the dented remote, don't have to pack it and go to the post offices ..... I can spend the time enjoying music = priceless

Yes, I can insist not paying shipping and still keep the dented remote and get the new knob and remote ..... BUT THAT NOT COOL.

Kingwa shipped it out on that day immediately, come on ... give this guy a break and I think he is trying his best, his best might not be good enough for some people but good enough for me.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back