Audio-gd Digital Interface
Apr 21, 2013 at 8:57 PM Post #3,766 of 4,156
Quote:
please someone help me, i'm desperate!!!!!
mr kingwaaaa
wink.gif

Connect the USB device and power on, uninstall the driver and restart the computer.
Open the device manager , find the USB device , click update the driver ---> search the driver by self ----> find the driver folder ------> viaudusb ------>Driver ------ WinXP (for 32bit XP and Win7, WinXP 64 for 64bit XP and win7 ), click OK or confirm.

Apr 22, 2013 at 2:28 AM Post #3,767 of 4,156
Quote:
Connect the USB device and power on, uninstall the driver and restart the computer.
Open the device manager , find the USB device , click update the driver ---> search the driver by self ----> find the driver folder ------> viaudusb ------>Driver ------ WinXP (for 32bit XP and Win7, WinXP 64 for 64bit XP and win7 ), click OK or confirm.

ok, thank you
after that, pc changed the drivers from USB SPEAKERS in AUDIO GD.
And now how can I install control panel and other features?
if I try to launch SETUP.EXE, there's no way to do that, I Always receive an error code

0xE0000203, 0x0

and then

please check the device is well plugged in

but it's well plugged, no doubt

I use audiogd usb cable

Apr 22, 2013 at 10:33 AM Post #3,770 of 4,156
Quote:
Do you have a spare HDD?

Try a clean install of Windows, and then install the DI drivers to see if it is the other software/drivers in the Windows that stops the DI-V3 from working.

I would use this method to isolate the problem of Hardware and software.

thank you jimmychan
maybe some friends can help me with a separate hdd, and we'll be able to understand if the problem is on the hardware or software side

Apr 23, 2013 at 12:40 PM Post #3,773 of 4,156
I've found a guide about "how to disable automatic driver installation in seven"
tonight I'll give it a try: uninstall drivers, clean up the pc and disable automatic driver installation.
at this point I'll try to download audio gd new drivers...and see what happens

Apr 23, 2013 at 5:56 PM Post #3,775 of 4,156
ok, i give up. can somebody please tell me how to execute something that will display a control panel for this thing in WIN 7? after working at this for 8 miserable hours, I have associated the correct driver to the device. but since the initial load failed when running setup.exe, I have no icon to accomplish starting this thing up.

H E L P 

Apr 23, 2013 at 6:26 PM Post #3,776 of 4,156
Quote:
Anyone know if you can get a USB32 kit for older usb units from Audio-GD?

I believe so but it's like these upgrades....NOT plug and play....Mods are required for most older dacs.

http://www.audio-gd.com/Pro/dac/TE8802/TE8802kitEN.htm

Drop Kingwa an email to verify.

I believe you can wire it directly to the DSP module (if your DAC has one) but then you'll loose your S/PDIF (coax and optical) connections.

I was thinking on picking up a spare DSP module to try it but in the end I figured the DI V3 would be a better choice for my DAC19-DSP.

Of course my goal was to eliminate the S/PDIF to I2S conversion.

Apr 23, 2013 at 6:50 PM Post #3,777 of 4,156
Quote:
ok, i give up. can somebody please tell me how to execute something that will display a control panel for this thing in WIN 7? after working at this for 8 miserable hours, I have associated the correct driver to the device. but since the initial load failed when running setup.exe, I have no icon to accomplish starting this thing up.

H E L P 

great - I executed setup again and it completed successfully this time. reboot and have some panel displays. BUT I have 24 bit but no 96K...????

Apr 23, 2013 at 6:55 PM Post #3,778 of 4,156
Quote:
Quote:

H E L P 

great - I executed setup again and it completed successfully this time. reboot and have some panel displays. BUT I have 24 bit but no 96K...????

apparently i'm in the same boat as angel72, who i'm sure is a very nice person .... but this sucks. grrrrr.

Apr 23, 2013 at 7:28 PM Post #3,779 of 4,156
I just reinstalled my nuforce u192s usb-s/spdif converter and , as it did originally, it works just fine.

there has got to be a bug of some sort in this audio-gd driver that we're being instructed to use for win 7 32. it seems unlikely that 2 of us would have the exact same troublesome results if there were not an issue with the driver software, especially when all other audio drivers work as they should (i've tried both a nuforce and a yulong usb driver successfully.

i would really like to be able to get this device working, but wiping my system clean of other software drivers seems a bit above and beyond the call of an end user. .

angel72 - any luck?

Kingwa - any ideas?  

Apr 24, 2013 at 3:33 AM Post #3,780 of 4,156
NO LUCK, I'm soooo angry!
my last experiment, I wrote about it few posts above, had no success: probably it would have gone fine if it was the first attempt of connecting the audio gd to the pc.
now I'll try a clean install of Windows,  with an external hard disk, as suggested by jimmychan

or sell everything, I'm so bored...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back