Audio-gd Digital Interface
Apr 18, 2013 at 12:27 AM Post #3,751 of 4,156
I've used my Reference 10 without issue with pure music on my macbook pro. It has the V3 built into it. 

On a side note, I would recommend switching to different power cords besides the pangea AC9's. I had one on my old Audio-gd fun and Reference 10 before deciding to try a little bit nice cable. I've come to the conclusion the AC9 is bass heavy and hardens the treble, making it more fatiguing than it should be. If you don't have that problem with you rig then nevermind. But consider it if you would.

Thanks I'm relieved! I use the AC9 on my active monitors and sub only. On my dac I use the AC14se, I may give another vendor a try but the price is so appealing. Thanks

Apr 18, 2013 at 12:32 AM Post #3,752 of 4,156
Apr 18, 2013 at 12:38 AM Post #3,753 of 4,156
Perfectly - about the only time I have been relieved my workplace is all mac. 

Edit - Sorry a bit hasty. I couldnt get up-sampling to work on the trial of Audirvana I was using. Not overly fussed about that however. Everything else has been a seamless plug and play situation thankfully.

What player are you using? I demo'd Amarra and Audirvana but choose Pure Music as my main player. Thanks for your earlier help JB:ok_hand:

Apr 18, 2013 at 7:15 AM Post #3,754 of 4,156
Quote:

Anybody has tried this patch? It seems not a usual user knows how to do with it.

I see someone asked this on the EDO main thread (squeezebox forums).

In principle, one just has to create a patch file (linux) by copy/pasting what's on the website and apply it to the clock.c file on the squeezebox touch.
I could not find this file on my SBT, though. I tried for few minutes and might give it another try later. I could not grep the file through SCP (connection error) so I still need to figure out where it is located.

Apr 18, 2013 at 9:18 AM Post #3,755 of 4,156
clock.c should be in the kernel sources; you would have to compile the kernel afterwards; your SBT has the kernel already compiled and not the sources

Apr 18, 2013 at 9:25 AM Post #3,756 of 4,156
Quote:
clock.c should be in the kernel sources; you would have to compile the kernel afterwards; your SBT has the kernel already compiled and not the sources

Yep, so only Triode or the guy who have access to the sources of the SBT custom kernel can patch it :/ That's what I thought but I was trying to find it anyway...

Apr 19, 2013 at 11:35 AM Post #3,757 of 4,156
yeah. i've been using that battery and charger for a year now. i guess was the second guy who actually bought it here (for DI-DSP that was)

Kr0gg- do you leave the charger plugged in while running the DI V3 via the battery? If not how long does a full charge power the DI V3?

Apr 19, 2013 at 4:41 PM Post #3,758 of 4,156
nonono. you should never used it while connected to charger.
a full charge lasts for around 6 hours.

Apr 19, 2013 at 11:25 PM Post #3,760 of 4,156
Quote:
I ask the saller ,he replied the SBT have discontinued now .
What is the new model?
Should I get the current old model or get a new model?

No replacement for SBT.

There are still many SBT in the market available although Logitech has discontinued.

Just go get one from Taobao, and they are all the same model.

Apr 21, 2013 at 6:23 AM Post #3,762 of 4,156
Quote:
hi all, it' my first post here
sorry for my bad english, hope you'll understand! I received my di-v3 with TXCO upgrade and PSU about 10 days ago, but I'm still unable to make it work!!
not exactly: it works perfectly in other pc, but not in mine. when I install the drivers, the VIA control panel only shows 44.1 or 48 kHz options, and in any case, it doesn't sound (on other pc it reaches 192 kHz, and works). the strangest thing is that I can't completely uninstall the drivers: in fact, after disinstalling, when I turn on the div3 unit my pc (w7 32bit) starts looking for a driver and finds one!! it's name is VIA USB DEVICE FS. If I try to uninstall it, then I cannot install the driver, but when I go into its properties, I find its limitations at 48 kHz, so I think this is the bug!! any idea? please help!!!

please someone help me, i'm desperate!!!!!
mr kingwaaaa
wink.gif

Apr 21, 2013 at 2:16 PM Post #3,764 of 4,156
i've tried with all the six usb 2.0 ports on the back of the pc
my mb is asus p5q43td

Apr 21, 2013 at 7:43 PM Post #3,765 of 4,156
Do you have a spare HDD?

Try a clean install of Windows, and then install the DI drivers to see if it is the other software/drivers in the Windows that stops the DI-V3 from working.

I would use this method to isolate the problem of Hardware and software.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back