• I'm Team Blue

Votes: 120 26.6%
  • I'm Team Copper

Votes: 307 68.1%
  • I Chose Both

Votes: 24 5.3%

• Total voters
Oct 5, 2018 at 5:22 PM Post #7,008 of 7,693
BTW, this has been mentioned before but I had to test it myself: the aux sounds way bettern than Bluetooth, even if it LDAC.

What's aux? The 3.5-mm jack? Doesn't that one just reprocess the incoming analog signal back to digital? I'm surprised that would sound as good as LDAC. Although, I've never tested it myself. I really think the USB-C to my PC sound much better than Bluetooth, but that's predictable. I'm just surprised how much better it sounds.

Oct 5, 2018 at 5:37 PM Post #7,009 of 7,693
Anyone having issues getting the mic working? I can hear the sound of the mic back in the headphone when I speak into it, but it's not working in-game (no one can hear it but myself). Only tried in PUBG so far.
Can you check with a voice recorder in windows or some other application. Also make sure the Game settings use the correct inout device.

Audeze Stay updated on Audeze at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/AudezeLLC https://twitter.com/audeze https://www.audeze.com/
Oct 5, 2018 at 9:21 PM Post #7,010 of 7,693
So I got my SFC email on 9/28, tracking showed it arriving Saturday, 10/6, and I got them a day early. Not to shabby, considering distance and customs. I worked over 70 hours this week and I am fried, so I havent even opened the box yet... but I am excited to do so, lol

Oct 5, 2018 at 9:27 PM Post #7,011 of 7,693
Anyone else used the DHL e-commerce tracking page and also not see an expected delivery date only a message saying your package has been delayed. Please give another 24-48 hours to arrive. I don't even understand. Was I supposed to have it already and it got delayed? I'm not mad about it, stuff happens. I'm just confused.

I'm in same boat. My package has been moving and appears to be on its way now to the USPS. It's been with DHL for 3 days. I suspect it will arrive by middle of next week. I recommend signing up for the automatic updates for status changes on their site.

Oct 5, 2018 at 9:38 PM Post #7,012 of 7,693
So I got my SFC email on 9/28, tracking showed it arriving Saturday, 10/6, and I got them a day early. Not to shabby, considering distance and customs. I worked over 70 hours this week and I am fried, so I havent even opened the box yet... but I am excited to do so, lol

Got my SFC on 9/28. Can't find any tracking information that shows date of expected arrival. Looked everywhere for that. It is with DHL now but still no date of arrival listed. Which service provided the date of arrival estimate?

Oct 5, 2018 at 10:06 PM Post #7,013 of 7,693
Got my SFC on 9/28. Can't find any tracking information that shows date of expected arrival. Looked everywhere for that. It is with DHL now but still no date of arrival listed. Which service provided the date of arrival estimate?

Some one posted this earlier, it seems to give delivery date.
https://webtrack.dhlglobalmail.com/

Remove the first 8 digits from your SFC tracking number.
Its says mine will be here the oct 9

This works fine, in my experience.

Oct 6, 2018 at 2:06 PM Post #7,015 of 7,693
Can you check with a voice recorder in windows or some other application. Also make sure the Game settings use the correct inout device.

Turns out it's because the Schiit Modi/Magni stack won't support the microphone. Does Audeze supply longer cables? I'll have to leave this plugged into my PC motherboard which is a while away from where I sit.

Oct 6, 2018 at 2:40 PM Post #7,016 of 7,693
Does anyone know how these compare to the Sony wh-1000xm3?

I won't be gaming with them, just music and movies

The sonys will probably have punchier mids, looser but elevated bass, and the treble over 10khz is rolled off pretty steeply, theyre anc headphones.

The Mobius has smoother mids, more extended treble, tight extended bass, but has several eq presets to customize the sound, has a builtin binaural rendering engine(7.1 pc only) with gyrometer/accelerometer head tracking to fix the virtual speakers in place. What device do you watch movies on?

Turns out it's because the Schiit Modi/Magni stack won't support the microphone. Does Audeze supply longer cables? I'll have to leave this plugged into my PC motherboard which is a while away from where I sit.

If it's a longer distance you may want to consider an active usb cable.

Oct 6, 2018 at 3:49 PM Post #7,017 of 7,693
My Mobius headset came in today! on a Saturday, wasn't really expecting it so it kinda just blindsided me.
So far I do love the audio quality but the microphone issues everyone is seeming to have also apply to me. Can't get it to register my voice unless it's in my mouth lol. Kinda disappointed that this is a more widespread issue than it should be.

Edit:
Ok so I got the mic working, my friends can hear me perfectly but I can't hear anyone in Discord! I've followed the guides linked in the thread but no dice. Has anyone found a fix?

Edit 2:
So I gave up and restarted my computer... AND THEY WORK NOW! I guess I probably should've tried that first lol. So my headset has no issues now. These headphones really are amazing, even if there is a bit of a hiccup during setup. But that's most likely user error. 10/10 would buy again.

Last edited:
Oct 6, 2018 at 6:21 PM Post #7,018 of 7,693
The sonys will probably have punchier mids, looser but elevated bass, and the treble over 10khz is rolled off pretty steeply, theyre anc headphones.

The Mobius has smoother mids, more extended treble, tight extended bass, but has several eq presets to customize the sound, has a builtin binaural rendering engine(7.1 pc only) with gyrometer/accelerometer head tracking to fix the virtual speakers in place. What device do you watch movies on?

I'll use them on very rare occasions on my TV(Xbox)

Mostly will be used on the go. Android phone for music, iPad for movies.

ANC is not a MUST, but I guess it's nice to have. Sony's do have a much better battery too, but 10 hours will manage my usuage 90% of the time

Last edited:
Oct 6, 2018 at 6:29 PM Post #7,019 of 7,693
I'll use them on very rare occasions on my TV(Xbox)

Mostly will be used on the go. Android phone for music, iPad for movies.

ANC is not a MUST, but I guess it's nice to have. Sony's do have a much better battery too, but 10 hours will manage my usuage 90% of the time

The Mobius wont attenuate anywhere near as much noise as the sonys, so keep that in mind. You won't get the 7.1 using your xbox but you can still use virtual stereo, which can help push dialog closer to the tv.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back