• I'm Team Blue

Votes: 120 26.6%
  • I'm Team Copper

Votes: 307 68.1%
  • I Chose Both

Votes: 24 5.3%

• Total voters
Oct 3, 2018 at 6:19 PM Post #6,977 of 7,693
I just recieved the shipping notification 5 days ago on Friday. I live in the Midwest of the USA. How long does it take for the headset to arrive normally? I have tried the tracking sites but they all return something like USPS is waiting for this package, status not available, the sfc tracker page just outright refuses to load, and the only one I found that works said it arrived in the States Monday. And it told that yesterday a day after it entered.

I am in the same boat as you, here is a previous person break down,

8/23/18: First emailed from SFC, "Departed SFC warehouse" and USPS site: "Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS, USPS Awaiting Item "

8/29/18: USPS site: Accepted at USPS Regional Origin Facility, COPPELL TX DISTRIBUTION CENTER. Expected Delivery 9/1/18

8/31/18: Arrived at USPS Regional Destination Facility, ANCHORAGE AK DISTRIBUTION CENTER (Arrival in my City)

9/1/18: Attempted Delivery

9/4/18: Delivered

Going off this would say the earliest tommorrw and the latest monday

Oct 3, 2018 at 6:27 PM Post #6,978 of 7,693
I am in the same boat as you, here is a previous person break down,

8/23/18: First emailed from SFC, "Departed SFC warehouse" and USPS site: "Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS, USPS Awaiting Item "

8/29/18: USPS site: Accepted at USPS Regional Origin Facility, COPPELL TX DISTRIBUTION CENTER. Expected Delivery 9/1/18

8/31/18: Arrived at USPS Regional Destination Facility, ANCHORAGE AK DISTRIBUTION CENTER (Arrival in my City)

9/1/18: Attempted Delivery

9/4/18: Delivered

Going off this would say the earliest tommorrw and the latest monday

Ok thanks

Oct 3, 2018 at 8:48 PM Post #6,980 of 7,693
Using wired usb-a to usb-c connector no amps. The problem disappears when 3D is turned of. It sounds like when you turn bad speakers to high and it gets distorted.

Does it reduce if you set the eq preset to Music?

Oct 4, 2018 at 12:07 AM Post #6,983 of 7,693
Oct 4, 2018 at 11:26 AM Post #6,986 of 7,693
Ok I just tried that as well, with and without the WW and I'm still getting the "No Package Found". So either my Mobius isn't on its way or I'm just going to get a surprise package one of these days.

I just checked and my package got through customs last night in Dallas and is waiting to be handed over to USPS. Hopefully yours is there as well.

Oct 4, 2018 at 1:32 PM Post #6,988 of 7,693
Some one posted this earlier, it seems to give delivery date.
https://webtrack.dhlglobalmail.com/

Remove the first 8 digits from your SFC tracking number.
Its says mine will be here the oct 9

Awesome it worked, thank you!

Mine is supposed to come in on Oct 6th.

I ordered mine during the June sale. Pumped that the wait is almost over!

Oct 4, 2018 at 2:32 PM Post #6,989 of 7,693
My Google Play Music tries to play a song and then restarts itself after 1 second and gets stuck in a loop. All the while with zero sound coming through the Mobius.

Well, I finally got the Mobius working via USB C o my Pixel 2 XL. I saw that Audeze or someone posted how to turn OFF usb charging, on by default (which occurred to me might be a problem with Android USB C audio). So I turned it off, plugged headphones in. Got the typical "allow music player to access Mobius 8ch" message, same ole thing. Phone again started to slow down and apps not responding. So I left the headphones plugged in and rebooted my phone. Thinking the charging by default issue was still on, I long pressed what I thought was the volume button to turn USB charging off again.

Apparently ll long-pressed the mic button knob and noticed that it switched to 2ch audio. (this after rebooting P2XL and hearing it go back and forth between Bluetooth and USB as phone booted). All of a sudden I could hear notifications! Lo and behold I'm listening to play music right now.

Now to confirm if the trick is to manually turn USB charging off (long press volume knob) or switch to 2ch (long press mic knob) on the Mobius, or BOTH... I didn't go into phone/dev settings at all. Can you check and see if it works for you?

Edit to add: the issue seems to be when the headphones are in surround 7.1 mode which makes the device/apps struggle. 2channel and hi res are working, but I sometimes have to disconnect cable and reconnect to phone. Still testing..

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back