• I'm Team Blue

Votes: 120 26.6%
  • I'm Team Copper

Votes: 307 68.1%
  • I Chose Both

Votes: 24 5.3%

• Total voters
Sep 2, 2018 at 11:13 AM Post #6,121 of 7,693
Ignorance can be bliss but only if you don't make accusatory statements which demonstrate your incredible ignorance. Much of this thread is filled with examples but the latest issue with spam filtering is simply amazing. Even when people provide helpful information the ignorant still lash out. Good riddance. I've now blocked those folks and unsubscribed from this thread. Hopefully, this is not a trend with Head-Fi.

Sep 2, 2018 at 11:38 AM Post #6,122 of 7,693
Can anyone confirm that when you turn "3D off" that only means the head-tracking is off, and not 3D/room emulation?

Sep 2, 2018 at 11:40 AM Post #6,123 of 7,693
Can anyone confirm that when you turn "3D off" that only means the head-tracking is off, and not 3D/room emulation?

Seems to "mostly" turn off head tracking. Again if you move your head fast enough you get a slide effect to the sound. I'm guessing that is the room emulation thing going on? The sound recenters itself once you stop moving your head though.

Edit, yep the 3D has the "emulation" to make the sound stage wider sounding. Sounds like there is a reverb echo going on when it is on.

Last edited:
Sep 2, 2018 at 11:46 AM Post #6,124 of 7,693
Seems to "mostly" turn off head tracking. Again if you move your head fast enough you get a slide effect to the sound. I'm guessing that is the room emulation thing going on? The sound recenters itself once you stop moving your head though.

When 3D off, and moving head quickly I didn't notice any remnant head tracking, my head must not be processing info at the ultra fast rate that your does :)

As for 3D emulation, I felt like with 3D off, everything is off including 3D emulation of say 7.1 channel audio, anyone felt the same way. The manual seems to suggest that much.

Sep 2, 2018 at 12:08 PM Post #6,126 of 7,693
When you switch of 3D, head tracking has no effect and Room emulation is off too. It is effective ly the same as 2Ch mode.

Thank you, is there a way we can disable only the head tracking portion? I believe that mode is best for movie mode.

Sep 2, 2018 at 1:09 PM Post #6,127 of 7,693
Ignorance can be bliss but only if you don't make accusatory statements which demonstrate your incredible ignorance. Much of this thread is filled with examples but the latest issue with spam filtering is simply amazing. Even when people provide helpful information the ignorant still lash out. Good riddance. I've now blocked those folks and unsubscribed from this thread. Hopefully, this is not a trend with Head-Fi.

I agree! I just dont understand some people, they complain for just the sake of complaining without any valid reason or whatsoever. The ignore button is really our bestfriend here in head-fi.

Sep 2, 2018 at 2:22 PM Post #6,129 of 7,693
im scared to think there may be a chance that i will get my unit without any notifications.

Totally seems like something to be afraid off.

/s

Sep 2, 2018 at 5:04 PM Post #6,133 of 7,693
Still nothing, no tracking number, nothing delivered, nothing in spam folder...guess I'll wait until middle of Sept, if still nothing, then I'll have to hit up Audeze for an update...I am in the US and contribution ID 3XXX

Sep 2, 2018 at 6:42 PM Post #6,135 of 7,693
Does no one else have substantial bluetooth lag on iOS and Android?

It's enough to make it unusable to me trying to watch youtube or similar.

No lag with my LG V20 at all. Was watching a twitch stream and some youtube videos that way. Did not notice a problem. Pairing was a bit tricky, but not horrible at least. That was mainly because if it's off, but you press the button to pair then the headphones use the female voice of "Pairing" just by pressing the button whether it is on or off. However, it has to be on to pair regardless of that notification. I can't tell if it is on or off either.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back