Votes: 120 26.6%
  • I'm Team Copper

Votes: 307 68.1%
  • I Chose Both

Votes: 24 5.3%

• Total voters
Aug 31, 2018 at 10:17 AM Post #5,941 of 7,693
Aug 31, 2018 at 10:25 AM Post #5,942 of 7,693
Fair enough, but please read my post again. I was pretty much saying "Don't be worried, it's normal."

My apologies. As per below (was a quick edit, not after the fact)

edit: not meant for the ones quoted, meant for everyone posting postal posts.

I quoted the 1st few "foreigners" I found - no implication or offence meant.

@crinacle , @Mani ATH 87, @Saljon - wasn't meaning to disparage any of you, am sorry if it came out that way - the comments I quoted were valid ones, not ones I was having a go at.

Actually respect and value the comments you guys have added to the thread.

Am just dreading the next round of "got an email yet?" posts

Last edited:
Aug 31, 2018 at 10:30 AM Post #5,943 of 7,693
Mine FINALLY was received by USPS.

On Its Way to USPS
August 29, 2018 at 12:47 am

Departed Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item

GRAND PRAIRIE, TX 75050

It was saying "awaiting package" until it changed this morning. I originally got my shipping notice back on the 23rd. Nothing on DHL though.

NO.

ASKING/POSTING WON'T CHANGE WHEN YOU GET AN EMAIL, OR A HEADPHONE.

PLEASE STOP.

Stop posting postal posts.

Aug 31, 2018 at 10:38 AM Post #5,944 of 7,693
Huh? What? Wasn't I supposed to receive my Mobius in June? My contribution mail mentions June. What happened?

STILL GOT NO E-MEYL!

Aug 31, 2018 at 10:41 AM Post #5,945 of 7,693
Aug 31, 2018 at 10:49 AM Post #5,946 of 7,693

I mean, if another user already opened up another thread for reviews and impressions then exactly what is the use of this thread? Honestly, I like reading about shipping updates. Feel free to put me on that ignore list though.

EDIT:
Wanted to also include another shipping update. Looks like my status went back to
"USPS Currently Awaiting Package"
A few minutes ago. Very weird.

Last edited:
Aug 31, 2018 at 10:59 AM Post #5,948 of 7,693
If this is going to become a shipping thread anyway, I might as well say that it is the end of the week and backer #21xx in the US still hasn't even received an SFC email yet. I've been checking my spam folder about once per hour. Sounds like everyone except Korea is shipping and the US that was supposed to ship first and a fairly early backing number is still sitting somewhere. I've been entirely patient up until now as estimates kept shifting, but now I seem to be past Audeze's official estimates and am getting concerned that my headset is just lost somewhere. I don't want to be paranoid, but I also don't want to sit around all this time when my order has been lost/stolen.

Aug 31, 2018 at 11:04 AM Post #5,949 of 7,693
If this is going to become a shipping thread anyway, I might as well say that it is the end of the week and backer #21xx in the US still hasn't even received an SFC email yet. I've been checking my spam folder about once per hour. Sounds like everyone except Korea is shipping and the US that was supposed to ship first and a fairly early backing number is still sitting somewhere. I've been entirely patient up until now as estimates kept shifting, but now I seem to be past Audeze's official estimates and am getting concerned that my headset is just lost somewhere. I don't want to be paranoid, but I also don't want to sit around all this time when my order has been lost/stolen.

Backer #3730 and haven't gotten any notice yet from SFC myself. Been doing the same as you since it's looking like end of the shipping line for most US backers but disappointed/slightly worried finding nothing.

Aug 31, 2018 at 11:08 AM Post #5,950 of 7,693
I mean, if another user already opened up another thread for reviews and impressions then exactly what is the use of this thread? Honestly, I like reading about shipping updates. Feel free to put me on that ignore list though.

EDIT:
Wanted to also include another shipping update. Looks like my status went back to
"USPS Currently Awaiting Package"
A few minutes ago. Very weird.

This thread has turned into what you like, shipping updates of the mobius, and compared to the talk about shipping (and godawful whining), hardly any reviews and/or technical aspects of the unit.

Aug 31, 2018 at 11:13 AM Post #5,953 of 7,693
This thread has turned into what you like, shipping updates of the mobius, and compared to the talk about shipping (and godawful whining), hardly any reviews and/or technical aspects of the unit.

Might as well roll with the punches. If the majority of posts are going to be shipping updates, whats the point of trying to fight it? Here's the thread that you created if you want to go get the ball rolling.
https://www.head-fi.org/threads/audeze-mobius-review-impressions.887808/

Aug 31, 2018 at 11:20 AM Post #5,954 of 7,693
fe24zwdrfwkz.jpg

Aug 31, 2018 at 11:21 AM Post #5,955 of 7,693

Users who are viewing this thread

Back