• I'm Team Blue

Votes: 120 26.6%
  • I'm Team Copper

Votes: 307 68.1%
  • I Chose Both

Votes: 24 5.3%

• Total voters
Aug 31, 2018 at 1:14 PM Post #5,971 of 7,693
I know you're all sick of shipping related matters. But I have a new one haven't heard anyone mention that I'd like to post to all...

All that had an SFC email the 22nd or 23rd and record in the SFC tracking site... Did that record disappear and query for your tracking number now read "No Record"?

Beginning to think a lieutenant of a Hong Kong Triad family is enjoying my Mobius. :p

Aug 31, 2018 at 1:22 PM Post #5,972 of 7,693
I know you're all sick of shipping related matters. But I have a new one haven't heard anyone mention that I'd like to post to all...

All that had an SFC email the 22nd or 23rd and record in the SFC tracking site... Did that record disappear and query for your tracking number now read "No Record"?

Beginning to think a lieutenant of a Hong Kong Triad family is enjoying my Mobius. :p

Again... You're entering the USPS Shipping # (##########) and not the Order # (WW######) that SFC uses.

Aug 31, 2018 at 1:26 PM Post #5,973 of 7,693
Does Mobius support AptX Adaptive?
https://www.xda-developers.com/qualcomm-aptx-adaptive-bluetooth-audio-codec/
but whyyyyyy not? It should be a software update. <--- sarcasm....not a real question :)

Cool upcoming tech though.
We should have a separate Mobius shipping status thread...90% of the msgs seem to be about that for the past few weeks....

Aptx Adaptive has some pretty cool potential. I'm excited to see it unfold, to see if it matches its claims.

And to confirm for those that didn't notice: This is not a possibility with the Mobius. And that's fine!

Aug 31, 2018 at 1:35 PM Post #5,974 of 7,693
Again... You're entering the USPS Shipping # (##########) and not the Order # (WW######) that SFC uses.
Am I? I am. And would have sworn i was doing that all along. Hmm ... Thanx for your direction.

Aug 31, 2018 at 1:37 PM Post #5,975 of 7,693
To all anxious browser refreshers :

I received the original SFC email on Aug 23. No tracking info updates since, nothing on DHL or USPS.

I just got home from work to see a package from Audeze at my front door. There's a tracking SFC # on the package that's different from the one in the original email.

So....... I think I'll actually go open it and play with it ......

Aug 31, 2018 at 1:37 PM Post #5,976 of 7,693
Sorry for the triple post.

For those without shipping update, but have received the initial information from SFC:

1) Go to http://www.sendfromchina.com/track/track/tracking
2) Enter your ORDER # from the SFC email (WW < ##### >) into the box at this link, and click the orange button that is at the bottom right of the Tracking # Box.
3) The information below the box will populate with your order information. You'll see a string of numbers that looks like a USPS/DHL shipping #. Track this number via DHL and/or USPS. It was not the same # that I received initially, which shows "USPS Awaiting Package" or whatever. This new shipping # pulls data on both DHL and USPS.

Sept 4 delivery for Virginia.

Aug 31, 2018 at 2:07 PM Post #5,977 of 7,693
Track this number via DHL and/or USPS. It was not the same # that I received initially, which shows "USPS Awaiting Package" or whatever. This new shipping # pulls data on both DHL and USPS.
Yes indeed. Confirmed. This new tracking number does the trick. This now shows everything, and that DHL just handed it off to USPS today. Thanx for bringing this to our attention!

Aug 31, 2018 at 3:37 PM Post #5,980 of 7,693
I received the original SFC email on Aug 23. No tracking info updates since, nothing on DHL or USPS.
I just got home from work to see a package from Audeze at my front door.
I received a small package 2 days ago from China, unrelated to Mobius (Wish order). The next day - after having received the package - I received an e-mail notification that the package had cleared US customs. :laughing:

Aug 31, 2018 at 3:44 PM Post #5,981 of 7,693
Sorry for the triple post.

For those without shipping update, but have received the initial information from SFC:

1) Go to http://www.sendfromchina.com/track/track/tracking
2) Enter your ORDER # from the SFC email (WW < ##### >) into the box at this link, and click the orange button that is at the bottom right of the Tracking # Box.
3) The information below the box will populate with your order information. You'll see a string of numbers that looks like a USPS/DHL shipping #. Track this number via DHL and/or USPS. It was not the same # that I received initially, which shows "USPS Awaiting Package" or whatever. This new shipping # pulls data on both DHL and USPS.

Sept 4 delivery for Virginia.

Thank you so much for this. Now I actually see the updates of where my package is both for USPS and DHL.

Still no delivery date but according to DHL mine is in NJ and I’m in NY.

Aug 31, 2018 at 5:04 PM Post #5,983 of 7,693
It seems strange that it's taking so long for these shipments to get moving. What is the 3PL doing that's taking so long? Even if the order is stuck with going through customs...there should still be a shipment created prior to that. Isn't it only 4xxx orders total to process? I'm really surprised that all orders haven't at least been shipped with the 3PL by now.

Seems likes it's going to be another week passed with no shipping notifications for a lot of us (especially those that don't live in the US).

Aug 31, 2018 at 5:13 PM Post #5,984 of 7,693
I backed the Mobius early on and I'm in the high 8xx orders. I got my email in the spam folder on the 23rd. I got my package today and everything was included. Like everyone else it started out in SFC which never really updated and then went to DHL and then to USPS. I had to do the SFC order number to USPS number to the DHL order shuffle to get all the tracking I needed. I got my package a day earlier than originally estimated. It said they would be delivered tomorrow the 1st but then that later changed to show a delivery date of today.

These are arriving as foretold by Audeze.

I've been browsing Head-Fi for years now and am super appreciative this thread exists. I learned a lot from it and would not have known to keep an eye on my junk mail for the SFC email. It looked sketchy initially and I may have ignored it and then wondered where my package was. So thank you to everyone who has kept this thread informed despite the off-topic comments and llama drama.

Even though I do more console gaming than on PC, it's nice to have my first pair of Audeze headphones and these probably won't be the last.

Last edited:
Aug 31, 2018 at 5:41 PM Post #5,985 of 7,693
It seems strange that it's taking so long for these shipments to get moving. What is the 3PL doing that's taking so long? Even if the order is stuck with going through customs...there should still be a shipment created prior to that. Isn't it only 4xxx orders total to process? I'm really surprised that all orders haven't at least been shipped with the 3PL by now.

Seems likes it's going to be another week passed with no shipping notifications for a lot of us (especially those that don't live in the US).
Doesn't seem strange at all.

As previously stated, all orders would be shipped out by the end of this week. So processing of almost 5000 units won't be done until some time into next week at which time everyone will most likely have received notifications. It's not like these things are beamed from one location to another a la Star Trek or something....

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back