Votes: 120 26.6%
  • I'm Team Copper

Votes: 307 68.1%
  • I Chose Both

Votes: 24 5.3%

• Total voters
Aug 27, 2018 at 6:40 AM Post #5,626 of 7,693
I 100% agree mate.
I'm patiently waiting for my tracking number as well (Critical Hit backer - 4XXX - AUS)
We're on the home run now, hope everyone gets their delivery hassle free and enjoys the outstanding engineering work done by Audeze.

On that note, @Audeze I hope you are taking some time off to congratulate yourselves on the successful launch of the Mobius, sure there were some bumps along the way but you handled them in an extremely professional manner and have earnt my utmost respect.
While this is my first Audeze product purchase, I have heard of the community respect for Audeze many times in the past and I am grateful to have experienced first hand why Audeze has earnt their stellar reputation.
Well done Audeze, you have truly earnt another lifelong customer here, cheers.

Can only echo this. Although this will be my fourth Audeze headphone :)

Would love an update on shipping schedules for non US though.

Aug 27, 2018 at 8:35 AM Post #5,628 of 7,693
Once upon a time, a long long time ago, in a galaxy far far away, amidst a string of metaphors, this thread used to be about the Audeze Mobius.

Aug 27, 2018 at 9:49 AM Post #5,629 of 7,693
Then the R5 unit blew it's motivator and the locals started questioning the reliablility and promises of the Jawas.

Last edited:
Aug 27, 2018 at 10:02 AM Post #5,630 of 7,693
Hey!

Can anyone give me impressions of how metal/electronic music sound on Mobius/Planar headphones? I like to listen to this genres from time to time. I'm especially interested in hearing opinions, how said headphones sound with DOOM soundtrack created by Mick Gordon as it combines heavily 8 string electric guitar and a lot of synthesizer sounds. I guess it will be alright as planar are supposed to have good and very fast bass?

Aug 27, 2018 at 10:30 AM Post #5,631 of 7,693
Surely homeboy only sucked arse of Audeze because they gave him his way. Surely Audeze hadn't banked on him mentioning it as it may very well piss off others waiting in line. Honestly though, it seems since he "proved" he was moving and due to Audeze's delay in shipping that might have caused him to pay a substantial fee due to the delay, I actually applaud Audeze for that particular rush.

It does still suck waiting for our pre-paid items, regardless they were crowd-funded or not. Hopefully you all get your Mobius soon so I can read your reviews (hopefully all positive) whilst I wait in line for mine. (Critical Hit backer - 4XXX - USA)

Nope, I just thought it was very nice of them was all, I was fully prepared to just take another pair of headphones, as my post stated "I was simply bummed out was all I barely missed the deadline" was all I was trying to convey, that had them PM me to begin with, I never asked for special treatment, and have my parents mail out an unopened Mobius once i had sold it since I am flying out this weekend. If none of you understand the logic of a company helping out a customer in a unique situation like this, I will gladly tell Audeze to just keep it, and I will indeed take an alternative headphone with me, it is just a hobby, I only got riled up because of a mixture of stress and the deadline being SO SO close to when I was flying out. Let me know if you would like me to message Audeze and tell them not to mail me the expedited unit. I could care less at this point, I never wanted Audeze to get a firestorm of haters over this, "they only cater to those who are loudest". I don't think that was the case here at all, they saw my unique situation and simply offered to help, I see no logical reason why that is a bad thing, especially since I offered to literally prove my situation through documents once they offered the help.

Aug 27, 2018 at 11:00 AM Post #5,632 of 7,693
Pardon if this was addressed and I missed it. To anyone that received it from the initial 300 or recent first 1000 then next 1500 shipped...

After getting your email from SFC then going to their tracking site where you found the initial record that read "Departured from SFC warehouse" ... did that site give you any more tracking of the subsequent customs & shipping milestones?

Thanx for any replies.

Last edited:
Aug 27, 2018 at 11:07 AM Post #5,633 of 7,693
Pardon if this was addressed and I missed it. To anyone that received it from the initial 300 or recent first 1000 or 2500 shipped...

After getting your email from SFC then going to their tracking site where you found the initial record that read "Departured from SFC warehouse" ... did that site give you any more tracking of the subsequent shipping milestones?

Thanx for any replies.

Yes, but it took about a week for it to update. Once it finally started moving I got my headsets two days later. But this was through DHL. From what it looks like, a lot of packages are going through the USPS, so this will probably change the shipping timeframe a little.

Aug 27, 2018 at 11:11 AM Post #5,634 of 7,693
Yes, but ...
Much thanx. That's what I needed to know. (I'm one of those that won't be at the address where it is being shipped for a few weeks; about to leave. I now know I needn't wait 'just one more day' here for it to arrive. :wink: )

Aug 27, 2018 at 12:28 PM Post #5,635 of 7,693
Once upon a time, a long long time ago, in a galaxy far far away, amidst a string of metaphors, this thread used to be about the Audeze Mobius.
I vaguely remember that. Nothing like bringing back old memories.

Aug 27, 2018 at 12:44 PM Post #5,636 of 7,693
Nope, I just thought it was very nice of them was all, I was fully prepared to just take another pair of headphones, as my post stated "I was simply bummed out was all I barely missed the deadline" was all I was trying to convey, that had them PM me to begin with, I never asked for special treatment, and have my parents mail out an unopened Mobius once i had sold it since I am flying out this weekend. If none of you understand the logic of a company helping out a customer in a unique situation like this, I will gladly tell Audeze to just keep it, and I will indeed take an alternative headphone with me, it is just a hobby, I only got riled up because of a mixture of stress and the deadline being SO SO close to when I was flying out. Let me know if you would like me to message Audeze and tell them not to mail me the expedited unit. I could care less at this point, I never wanted Audeze to get a firestorm of haters over this, "they only cater to those who are loudest". I don't think that was the case here at all, they saw my unique situation and simply offered to help, I see no logical reason why that is a bad thing, especially since I offered to literally prove my situation through documents once they offered the help.

kEEP IT! Then find a way to relax and not let things eat away at you so much. I was just like you and pushed everyone away. Then you age a bit and realize the stress isn't worth it. We're all going to hell in a handbasket and nothing we do will stop it (besides revolution) but that could go either way. But let's not get into that.

Enjoy your Mobius whenever you get yours. I will do the same.

Aug 27, 2018 at 1:02 PM Post #5,637 of 7,693
I really wouldn't wanna add anymore non-related Mobius post to an overhelmingly off-topic discussion but can we for the love of god Audeze, open a new thread focusing on impressions/reviews/feature talk once the bigger wave of Mobius has descended on planet earth. Thanks! :p

(Somehow I feel an Audeze rep from a faraway galaxy is quietly but convincingly nodding in the background reading this)

Last edited:
Aug 27, 2018 at 3:58 PM Post #5,640 of 7,693
Why is there so much toxicity in a thread about a $400 headphone?

They take their pent up angst and frustration regarding the delays out on others for some reason. Feels like 15 year old gamers and not adults.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back