• I'm Team Blue

Votes: 120 26.6%
  • I'm Team Copper

Votes: 307 68.1%
  • I Chose Both

Votes: 24 5.3%

• Total voters
Aug 26, 2018 at 5:43 AM Post #5,596 of 7,693
I placed my order 19/5 and until now the order status processing?
maybe i will wait more couple of months.

DEAR AUDEZE WHY YOU ACCRPT ORDER, IF YOU CAN'T SHIP TO CUSTOMERS ?

Haha this is hilarious.

Aug 26, 2018 at 6:18 AM Post #5,597 of 7,693
Did you get a discount when purchasing the headphones? Likely yes.
Did you read their website in terms of the expected shipping times? Likely no.
Did you pay attention to the many updates from Audeze regarding the hiss improvements and new shipping schedules? Likely no.
We have seen too many whining customers that clearly do not do their research or understand how crowdfunding and pre-orders work... just stop, please.

Thank you sir for your replay.
Audeze they throw a product in the market then THEY realize that the headphone need more tweak and optimized before its ready to ship to customers, but after what ? after thousands of customers placed them orders.
Audeze its not a start up company to do that for the customers, they have change the shipping time three times until now,
When I placed my order the shipping time was july ? but now I wait FOUR MONTHES, and not yet even shipped, the order still processing ?

And regarding to your questions ?
Yes but I lost my interest and I stop reading about this Mobius?

Aug 26, 2018 at 6:30 AM Post #5,598 of 7,693
Audeze they throw a product in the market then THEY realize that the headphone need more tweak and optimized before its ready to ship to customers, but after what ? after thousands of customers placed them orders.
Audeze its not a start up company to do that for the customers, they have change the shipping time three times until now,
When I placed my order the shipping time was july ? but now I wait FOUR MONTHES, and not yet even shipped, the order still processing ?

If you still want your Mobius, then wait.
If you do not want them, go email Audeze about it and request a refund.
This is a public forum for audiophiles to talk about audio, not a place to come whine about a company's logistics. Take your complaints elsewhere and stop polluting this forum.

Why do so many people here seem to need counselling for their complaints, do they expect others to sort their problems?

Aug 26, 2018 at 6:36 AM Post #5,599 of 7,693
You wasted your first post after a nearly 2 year silence by telling an irritating whiner to shut up. lol~
I don't care to make a social status on this site, I make use of the vast amount of quality information available here, but having to read through hundreds of pages in this thread with a lot of them being whiny people... I had finally had enough lol.

Yes they did not get the headphone to you in a short amount of time like ALL of us would have hoped for, but did they promise any exact delivery date? ...no
I'm not looking to start a back and forth, that is the exact opposite of my intention and so this will be my only reply to you.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but at least understand the situation before you complain about expectations that were never established to begin with. cheers

Aug 26, 2018 at 6:44 AM Post #5,600 of 7,693
If you still want your Mobius, then wait.
If you do not want them, go email Audeze about it and request a refund.
This is a public forum for audiophiles to talk about audio, not a place to come whine about a company's logistics. Take your complaints elsewhere and stop polluting this forum.

Why do so many people here seem to need counselling for their complaints, do they expect others to sort their problems?

I'm enjoying my Denon 7200, and I think I can wait, but I hope I will not wait more 4 months

Aug 26, 2018 at 8:24 AM Post #5,601 of 7,693
He,he,he............. I just erased the posting I left 10mins ago as I realized it added nothing that might add to someone's understanding and/or enjoyment of the Audeze Mobius !!!!

My current tolerance level of hearing about "Personal Dissatisfaction" with just about anything is way lower then it was when I was a much younger person. The catch word here is 'Personal', not everyone else really wants to get involved with things that haven't become issues for themselves. At some point you have to find what your fix to the problem is going to be . It's called "Life"

Sorry for sounding "Preachy" (It is Sunday, though !)

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2018 at 2:37 PM Post #5,604 of 7,693
Sorry, dropping by to read reviews of the updated unit, has anyone receive them yet?

Theres no new status since the day I received the tracking number. I'm assuming its the same for everyone else.

Aug 26, 2018 at 6:45 PM Post #5,608 of 7,693
Make sure to keep track of both the SFC tracking and on USPS tracking, once they have entered the US and USPS has taken possession the tracking on USPS website should be active since its priority mail, then it should be 1-3 days for delivery once they have it and they should provide a delivery date. They are probably going through customs in Hong Kong right now.

Aug 26, 2018 at 6:55 PM Post #5,609 of 7,693
Make sure to keep track of both the SFC tracking and on USPS tracking, once they have entered the US and USPS has taken possession the tracking on USPS website should be active since its priority mail, then it should be 1-3 days for delivery once they have it and they should provide a delivery date. They are probably going through customs in Hong Kong right now.

I like USPS Informed Delivery. It's a free service and is nice to see the status of all your packages and mail coming to you at once.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back