• I'm Team Blue

Votes: 120 26.6%
  • I'm Team Copper

Votes: 307 68.1%
  • I Chose Both

Votes: 24 5.3%

• Total voters
Aug 26, 2018 at 8:41 PM Post #5,612 of 7,693
Not sure if this video has been posted already but I found it interesting. (Let me know if it has been and I will remove it)

First time I've seen it. Good Audeze related post amidst all the BS chat recently. :)

Aug 26, 2018 at 9:43 PM Post #5,614 of 7,693
Those poor factory workers :frowning2: They probably only get paid $30/hr, and the fans they have to cool themselves aren't even chrome-plated! Someone call the SPCA!!

Aug 26, 2018 at 9:55 PM Post #5,616 of 7,693
Did you get a discount when purchasing the headphones? Likely yes.
Did you read their website in terms of the expected shipping times? Likely no.
Did you pay attention to the many updates from Audeze regarding the hiss improvements and new shipping schedules? Likely no.
We have seen too many whining customers that clearly do not do their research or understand how crowdfunding and pre-orders work... just stop, please.
make good use of the "ignore" function, the world is much better place!

Aug 26, 2018 at 9:57 PM Post #5,617 of 7,693
Thank you sir for your replay.
Audeze they throw a product in the market then THEY realize that the headphone need more tweak and optimized before its ready to ship to customers, but after what ? after thousands of customers placed them orders.
Audeze its not a start up company to do that for the customers, they have change the shipping time three times until now,
When I placed my order the shipping time was july ? but now I wait FOUR MONTHES, and not yet even shipped, the order still processing ?

And regarding to your questions ?
Yes but I lost my interest and I stop reading about this Mobius?
nice chap. seeya!

Aug 26, 2018 at 11:41 PM Post #5,619 of 7,693
Am I on your "ignore list"?

:wink:
Probably. Most of his comments are only about ignoring people. I probably made the list a while back too. Enjoying your loneliness, Acia?

Aug 27, 2018 at 12:07 AM Post #5,620 of 7,693
Probably. Most of his comments are only about ignoring people. I probably made the list a while back too. Enjoying your loneliness, Acia?
I think he went and started his own private head-fi copycat forum, to get away from everyone. ^ ^

Aug 27, 2018 at 2:09 AM Post #5,623 of 7,693
Only real complaint is they dont respect the cues. In my culture its a criminal offense not wait in line for your turn but elbow your way forward :wink:

That they find issues which take time resolving and they make the effort to solve it is splendid.

Aug 27, 2018 at 2:23 AM Post #5,624 of 7,693
Surely homeboy only sucked arse of Audeze because they gave him his way. Surely Audeze hadn't banked on him mentioning it as it may very well piss off others waiting in line. Honestly though, it seems since he "proved" he was moving and due to Audeze's delay in shipping that might have caused him to pay a substantial fee due to the delay, I actually applaud Audeze for that particular rush.

It does still suck waiting for our pre-paid items, regardless they were crowd-funded or not. Hopefully you all get your Mobius soon so I can read your reviews (hopefully all positive) whilst I wait in line for mine. (Critical Hit backer - 4XXX - USA)

Aug 27, 2018 at 3:44 AM Post #5,625 of 7,693
Surely homeboy only sucked arse of Audeze because they gave him his way. Surely Audeze hadn't banked on him mentioning it as it may very well piss off others waiting in line. Honestly though, it seems since he "proved" he was moving and due to Audeze's delay in shipping that might have caused him to pay a substantial fee due to the delay, I actually applaud Audeze for that particular rush.

It does still suck waiting for our pre-paid items, regardless they were crowd-funded or not. Hopefully you all get your Mobius soon so I can read your reviews (hopefully all positive) whilst I wait in line for mine. (Critical Hit backer - 4XXX - USA)
I 100% agree mate.
I'm patiently waiting for my tracking number as well (Critical Hit backer - 4XXX - AUS)
We're on the home run now, hope everyone gets their delivery hassle free and enjoys the outstanding engineering work done by Audeze.

On that note, @Audeze I hope you are taking some time off to congratulate yourselves on the successful launch of the Mobius, sure there were some bumps along the way but you handled them in an extremely professional manner and have earnt my utmost respect.
While this is my first Audeze product purchase, I have heard of the community respect for Audeze many times in the past and I am grateful to have experienced first hand why Audeze has earnt their stellar reputation.
Well done Audeze, you have truly earnt another lifelong customer here, cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back