• I'm Team Blue

Votes: 120 26.6%
  • I'm Team Copper

Votes: 307 68.1%
  • I Chose Both

Votes: 24 5.3%

• Total voters
Aug 25, 2018 at 10:19 AM Post #5,566 of 7,693
We should voice our complaints on here until we receive ours and bring attention to this, that seems to be the behavior they are rewarding.

I wasnt bringing it up as a complaint. They are shipping them in the best way they know how and trying to be the most efficient. And most importantly, they are shipping. An extra few days wait here is not going to kill anyone. I am as excited to receive mine as everyone else, but just bringing it up that while it may not seem completely fair the way things are seemingly being shipped, I am sure theres a good reason for it and if it was done another way, the entire shipping process would probably take much longer.

My post was just a reminder that being patient here is a virtue, I think we are all about to receive our headphones very soon, regardless of whether we have tracking numbers right this moment or not. And that for those higher than me, well, not everyone below your order has tracking yet either.

Aug 25, 2018 at 10:27 AM Post #5,567 of 7,693
I wasnt bringing it up as a complaint. They are shipping them in the best way they know how and trying to be the most efficient. And most importantly, they are shipping. An extra few days wait here is not going to kill anyone. I am as excited to receive mine as everyone else, but just bringing it up that while it may not seem completely fair the way things are seemingly being shipped, I am sure theres a good reason for it and if it was done another way, the entire shipping process would probably take much longer.

My post was just a reminder that being patient here is a virtue, I think we are all about to receive our headphones very soon, regardless of whether we have tracking numbers right this moment or not. And that for those higher than me, well, not everyone below your order has tracking yet either.

I get what your saying, and I do appreciate you letting me know that you had a lower order number.

My problem is I have been patient, but they are on here rewarding and sending sets out early to people that are on here complaining. It has been stated by multiple complaining users throughout this thread.

I know they will get here eventually because Audeze is a reputable company, can't say I agree with that aspect of how they have handled this situation tho.

On with the music,
Cheers

Aug 25, 2018 at 10:33 AM Post #5,568 of 7,693
I get what your saying, and I do appreciate you letting me know that you had a lower order number.

My problem is I have been patient, but they are on here rewarding and sending sets out early to people that are on here complaining. It has been stated by multiple complaining users throughout this thread.

I know they will get here eventually because Audeze is a reputable company, can't say I agree with that aspect of how they have handled this situation tho.

On with the music,
Cheers

Yes I believe I know the one case you are speaking of. But in fairness, I am not sure they were rewarding the complaining, but instead just trying to accommodate a unique situation and help a customer out who otherwise would not have been able to receive his headphones potentially at all. Though the complaining was a little much.

And yes, on with the music. I am sure we will all be receiving these soon enough. And just do what I am trying to do... instead of checking all the time, just sort of let it go, then when the tracking (or headphones) do show up, it will just be an extra nice surprise.

Aug 25, 2018 at 10:36 AM Post #5,570 of 7,693
We should voice our complaints on here until we receive ours and bring attention to this, that seems to be the behavior they are rewarding.

I didn't receive my tracking yet but at this point, I'm fine with that. I got my frustrations out (which made me feel better) and at the end of the day they're just headphones.
I say you complain like the caenlen guy. He went from excited to vindictive to whatever Im done to happy again cause Audeze is making an exception to him for all his complaining.
I honestly think its unfair to earlier buyers (not me. I think i ordered from the site, can't recall) who got their orders in first but it is what it is. Thats todays society, you complain enough and you tag audeze and how they're wronging you then eventually they bend.
I'm a pessimist so i believe that the only reason why he apologized was b/c Audeze prioritized him over a earlier buyer which is kinda unfair to the earlier buyer.

Aug 25, 2018 at 10:46 AM Post #5,571 of 7,693
I didn't receive my tracking yet but at this point, I'm fine with that. I got my frustrations out (which made me feel better) and at the end of the day they're just headphones.
I say you complain like the caenlen guy. He went from excited to vindictive to whatever Im done to happy again cause Audeze is making an exception to him for all his complaining.
I honestly think its unfair to earlier buyers (not me. I think i ordered from the site, can't recall) who got their orders in first but it is what it is. Thats todays society, you complain enough and you tag audeze and how they're wronging you then eventually they bend.
I'm a pessimist so i believe that the only reason why he apologized was b/c Audeze prioritized him over a earlier buyer which is kinda unfair to the earlier buyer.

I'm the first one to point out he's a extremely annoying person who probably should just get his money back and call it a day but from Audeze's POV
he's a customer who couldn't have received his product if they hadn't arranged for special circumstances .

Anyways I want my Mobius yesterday as well but I'm not moving out and 250usd is a minimal investment for me , so I'm okay with waiting a few more days .

I think it's cool Audeze is looking out for each one as an individual

Aug 25, 2018 at 10:52 AM Post #5,572 of 7,693
I'm the first one to point out he's a extremely annoying person who probably should just get his money back and call it a day but from Audeze's POV
he's a customer who couldn't have received his product if they hadn't arranged for special circumstances .

Anyways I want my Mobius yesterday as well but I'm not moving out and 250usd is a minimal investment for me , so I'm okay with waiting a few more days .

I think it's cool Audeze is looking out for each one as an individual

I wanted them two months ago but you haven't seen me on here b**chin'. He wasn't the only one, if you go back further there are other instances of Audeze reaching out to complainers.

Good vibes tho Bros honestly at this point idgaf they'll get here eventually. Once I put them on my head as long as they sound good all will be forgiven/forgotten. Just talking to build anticipation.

Last edited:
Aug 25, 2018 at 10:59 AM Post #5,573 of 7,693

Hey, I thought without mobius in the next second, the whole universe is going to explode!

Last edited:
Aug 25, 2018 at 11:01 AM Post #5,574 of 7,693
I wanted them two months ago but you haven't seen me on here b**chin'. He wasn't the only one, if you go back further there are other instances of Audeze reaching out to complainers.

Good vibes tho Bros honestly at this point idgaf they'll get here eventually. Once I put them on my head as long as they sound good all will be forgiven/forgotten. Just talking to build anticipation.
I'd imagine you'll get a shipping confirmation/tracking next week. I'm also in the Ride the Waves tier (Canada), and I got confirmation my headphones should be shipping in "the next batch".

Aug 25, 2018 at 11:20 AM Post #5,575 of 7,693
High time we have a separate thread for Audeze Mobius impressions/review, yes?
This thread is filled with shipping issues, etc... hard to get a hit on what the product actually sounds/feels/performs.

Aug 25, 2018 at 11:27 AM Post #5,576 of 7,693
High time we have a separate thread for Audeze Mobius impressions/review, yes?
This thread is filled with shipping issues, etc... hard to get a hit on what the product actually sounds/feels/performs.
I absolutely agree!

Aug 25, 2018 at 1:24 PM Post #5,577 of 7,693
Most kind. Take it, you are still enjoying yours, hiss and all?

Yes, I mainly use them to watch multichannel content at night when my family is asleep. They're perfect for that. And no, I don't notice the hiss at all while the movie is playing.

Aug 25, 2018 at 2:09 PM Post #5,578 of 7,693
Taken from there actual product page "Your Mobius will ship at the end of August or beginning of September" a little patience and reading can go a long way.

Well I feel like an idiot now but thanks for the heads up. Sad that their web editor only changed the ship window and not remove the preorder tag that should've ended back in July.
I also ordered directly from Audeze (Early May I believe), & was of the same belief. After moving some Spam to my trash folder on Thursday, I decided to take a quick look before dumping it !

I hadn't thought to check my Trash folder back on 8/10 after Audeze had posted an update on their plans for shipping here on this thread. The same information in that posting was sitting in the message in my Trash folder (Weird !!!,I could swear it wasn't there before). So anyway, there was a list of their planned shipping schedule .

From what I could gather, those of us who bought directly from Audeze won't be getting our headphones shipped from China . Operations will be moving over to Audeze after the "Backer" purchased units have completed shipping. "Non Backer" purchased Mobius units are not part of the current activity we've been reading about. I don't think that the shipping progress will be anywhere as 'Problematic' once things have changed hands.

I'm guessing that us Non Backers might start seeing our units, Hopefully, late September . If you go back in this thread to the 8/10 Audeze posting you'll see the schedule, The important thing to remember is that we're not "part" of the shipping equation ....... yet !

Thank you! I wonder if that means our headphones will be assembled/produced in CA? (Yes my hype is real and I can't wait to play with them) In that case I'd say it's safe to assume their system will update your order status when it ships out, via your purchase history.

Aug 25, 2018 at 5:52 PM Post #5,580 of 7,693
I'm in favour of starting a new thread for Mobius-specific reviews and impressions, preferably without passive-aggressive shipping complaints and such.
Each day I come here to frustratingly sift through a few more pages of meaningless complaints, to occasional find a gem of Mobius intel hidden amongst it all.
If sifting out the tripe means starting a new thread, it sounds like a plan to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back