• I'm Team Blue

Votes: 120 26.6%
  • I'm Team Copper

Votes: 307 68.1%
  • I Chose Both

Votes: 24 5.3%

• Total voters
Apr 4, 2018 at 3:40 PM Post #813 of 7,693
Anyone coming to CanJam LA ? We are planning to have a Mobius for demo. What do you want to demo on the Mobius if we can arrange it ?
Music, Games, Movies ?
I’ll be there (CanJam SoCal) this weekend, and will compare the Mobius to the 7.1 1MORE Spearhead VR Over-Ear Headphones. If you could possibly arrange demos/demo videos of any FPS and/or adventure game, that would be awesome. Possibly a movie demo such as Transformers would be cool as well.

Should be fun. See you there!

Apr 4, 2018 at 5:06 PM Post #815 of 7,693
You guys think the Mobius will sound better than the Sine? Everything I’ve read indicates it will, and a wireless over-ear Sine with larger drivers sounds awesome.

Also cool Audeze picked up on the copper/gold trend. Can hardly wait till June even though we’re (hopefully) only 2-3 months away from the launch.

Apr 4, 2018 at 6:05 PM Post #816 of 7,693
Whee, just managed to snag up an abandoned early bird perk, so I'll get mine in June instead of July now! ^_^ Plus 20 bucks cheaper to boot, which is a nice bonus. Can't wait!

#Team Copper here, too.

Apr 4, 2018 at 6:21 PM Post #817 of 7,693
I got in on the earliest tier but my only regret was not being the first to order after it went public. I literally was about to order without even reading the campaign but had memorized my card info wrong. Still in first 50 so all good!

Apr 4, 2018 at 6:48 PM Post #818 of 7,693
I got in on the earliest tier but my only regret was not being the first to order after it went public. I literally was about to order without even reading the campaign but had memorized my card info wrong. Still in first 50 so all good!

Sorry. I'm trying to understand this. You were able to get the cheapest tier, but your regret is not being number 1??!?!?

Apr 4, 2018 at 6:53 PM Post #819 of 7,693
Sorry. I'm trying to understand this. You were able to get the cheapest tier, but your regret is not being number 1??!?!?

Yup, wanted to be #1 to show my support for the product. (Really #2 because somebody backed before it went public.) There was a good window of a few minutes before people began backing. Stupid I know. :beyersmile:

Apr 4, 2018 at 7:39 PM Post #820 of 7,693
There was a good window of a few minutes before people began backing.

I was sitting on my computer when the Audeze email announcing the Indiegogo campaign had started arrived. I went up to the campaign site, and saw that there were already 5 backers at the earliest tier. I went through the motions of becoming a backer in that earliest tier, and by the time I had completed the order I was #35. So as you can see, that first tier must have gone by very, very quickly.

#TeamCopper

Apr 4, 2018 at 11:17 PM Post #822 of 7,693
Yup, wanted to be #1 to show my support for the product. (Really #2 because somebody backed before it went public.) There was a good window of a few minutes before people began backing. Stupid I know. :beyersmile:

You're number one in my book. Hope that makes you feel better :)

And I guess to keep this on-topic.

Can someone from Audeze comment if the June shipment is still on schedule?

Apr 4, 2018 at 11:26 PM Post #824 of 7,693
@Audeze
Have you tested whether or not when Mobius is connected to Android with USB C, will either of the devices attempt to charge off of the other and produce battery drain? Thank you.
Yes. We will have options so the user can turn off charging when using android devices over USB-C.

Audeze Stay updated on Audeze at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/AudezeLLC https://twitter.com/audeze https://www.audeze.com/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back