1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Audeze Mobius Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by jude, Mar 14, 2018.
?

Are You Team Blue or Team Copper?

1. I'm Team Blue

108 vote(s)
    26.1%
  2. I'm Team Copper

283 vote(s)
    68.4%
  3. I Chose Both

23 vote(s)
    5.6%
First

Back
447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456
458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467
Next

Last
  1. TheRealDoc
    For anyone who ordered direct from Audeze and is in the UK, I got my tracking from FedEx last week and they attempted delivery today. It looks like they came direct from the US, with Santa Ana being the pickup location.

2. SirFuggington
    I also have been using Discord while using the 7.1ch mode. Getting my mic to work, as well as hearing my friends, was an issue at first, but once I reset my discord audio in the setting menu everything worked.

3. foreverzer0
    Is your mic highly sensitive to placement, with either too much wind noise/plosives, or too quiet?

4. inmytaxi
    The international deliveries are not done.

5. Hartmd
    Strange. I ordered direct in June and live in the US. I have not even received a tracking number. But you got yours in the UK? When did you order?

6. Indubious
    Hah i live 20 minutes from there and still have nothing. :frowning2:

7. Wayde
    I don't know if this has been addressed or if I understand the problem, you need to get Android audio to output through USB. I discovered this wasn't default on my Android phone and had to enter developer mode to set audio to output via USB.

This takes you through step-by-step. There's a thread on the topic here on Head-fi.org as well.

Hope this helps.

Mkoll likes this.
  8. TheRealDoc
    I ordered about 3 months ago. But I don't know what the parcel is yet, it may just be the case I ordered at the same time!

9. Matro5
    I swapped my original order Mobius out for a new pair that arrived last week. I didn't consider the hiss a major issue before (noticeable, but not a deal-breaker) but I am happy to report the new pair exceeds expectations. Just a great pair of headphones, with so many tricks up its sleeve.

10. Bizill
    So both you and MLE have now both confirmed the hiss fix was a success. Thanks for the update.

11. USMA56795
    What is the current wait time in the US, from time of order?

12. iAudio365
    Can anyone recommend a longer, better quality USB cable than the one that comes with the mobius? The USB it comes with is far to short and I feel “anchored” when I’m connected to my pc with it.

I can bet my bottom dollar the people that are getting that hiss it’s probably from the supplied usb cable as it’s cheap and nasty, so looking to to replace mine with a better quality one if anyone can recommend one?

13. bhazard
    The hiss is only audible if you crank the volume to 100% on a fixed pair with no sound. Even then it is mild. Crank any amp to 100% and you'll get the same distortion/noise, so it's a non issue to me and I barely notice it. Great headphones.

acia likes this.
  14. Lunar Eclipse
    Does anyone else have trouble registering their mobius? I used the serial number under the earpads and it is not recognised in the database.

I am one of those who has quite the hissfest on my mobius. I've tried wireless as well as usb(both cables) and its the same. Agree the usb cables are lacking, at least as far as headphone cables are concerned. Stiff, kinked in the shape they were packaged and very microphonic. While I don't have a specific recommendation I'm going to try to find a usb cable that is thin and cloth covered. Something close to vmoda cables but in usb format.

Thie hiss on mine is constant regardless of volume unfortunately.

15. foreverzer0
    You can try the 13 foot Cable Matters one, its USB-IF certified: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071HTD1WD/

Last edited: Sep 24, 2018
    iAudio365 likes this.
First

Back
447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456
458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467
Next

Last