Audeze MM-100
Aug 18, 2023 at 7:53 PM Post #664 of 1,466
At this point any conclusions are free, so I’ll formulate mine.. the 100’s performance is out pacing the 500 so a complete overhaul of the 100 has to be made to keep it under the 500 🤔
Not a single review (that I can find) yet. A bit odd. Usually a new offering is preceded by glowing, enthusiastic reviews in order to drum up interest.

Aug 18, 2023 at 7:57 PM Post #665 of 1,466
Not a single review (that I can find) yet. A bit odd. Usually a new offering is preceded by glowing, enthusiastic reviews in order to drum up interest.
@ADUHF says interest is hype.

And cause pre-order cancellations en masse? gtfo
If the reveal would make people reconsider, why not? I don’t see why it’s a bad thing. It’d be transparency.
This is America son.

Aug 19, 2023 at 4:42 AM Post #667 of 1,466

Not exactly my take... For the record, I haven't seen or heard the MM-100. But like many others, I will be curious to see some graphs and hear some reviews of this headphone when it becomes available.

Aug 19, 2023 at 9:55 AM Post #668 of 1,466
Send it out to reviewers for measurements and I won’t have to wait in anticipation to see if I want it or not.
Sometimes bad reviews by certain people make me desire a headphone even more.

Aug 19, 2023 at 9:58 AM Post #669 of 1,466
Not exactly my take... For the record, I haven't seen or heard the MM-100. But like many others, I will be curious to see some graphs and hear some reviews of this headphone when it becomes available.
There have been quite a few people describing the sound of the headphone out in the wild at shows but no graphs. I believe there is even some accounts logged to this thread however I feel sorry for future people wanting to catch up on a constructive discussion about this headphone using this thread. This thread has turned into a dumpster fire and pita to sift through with 45 pages (so far) of crying about when the headphone is coming out and delays.

Aug 19, 2023 at 10:12 AM Post #670 of 1,466
There have been quite a few people describing the sound of the headphone out in the wild at shows but no graphs. I believe there is even some accounts logged to this thread however I feel sorry for future people wanting to catch up on a constructive discussion about this headphone using this thread. This thread has turned into a dumpster fire and pita to sift through with 45 pages (so far) of crying about when the headphone is coming out and delays.
+1

Aug 19, 2023 at 10:22 AM Post #673 of 1,466
@Rambone complaining about sifting while I have to trawl past his signature.
IMG_0588.png

Aug 19, 2023 at 10:23 AM Post #674 of 1,466
Blame @Audeze. They could remove embargo on early profeshionill reviews. Audeze could release their own freq response measurements including weight spec. I personally prefer this dumpster fire speculation thread to other forms of marketing / hype building.
There is no hype building at this point, just mountains of crap posts and blind speculation ad nauseum since this thread opened.

Aug 19, 2023 at 10:25 AM Post #675 of 1,466
@Rambone complaining about sifting while I have to trawl past his signature.
IMG_0588.png
You are a prime example of what I am talking about. This thread has become a toilet for these very kind of replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back