Audeze MM-100
Aug 11, 2023 at 3:33 AM Post #631 of 1,447
I am out. Lost confidence in the Company / product 👎
May return, but definitely do not want to be the early adopter. Too risky for my thin wallet :frowning2:

Aug 11, 2023 at 10:52 PM Post #635 of 1,447
Supply chain issues happen, no worries. Thanks for the update!

Aug 13, 2023 at 3:11 PM Post #638 of 1,447
They just announced it was shipping in may and opened up for preorders without really knowing if it would be doable?

Technically they announced with May as an expected shipping date, so there was always the chance of the date slipping

Aug 14, 2023 at 12:04 PM Post #641 of 1,447
I'm slightly confused why a few more weeks seems to be the breaking point for a bunch of people. Supply chain issues are no joke these days, but to each their own! I'm stoked to see performance.

Yeah, personally if I get in on any pre-order I'm hoping for the best but fully prepared for delays, as frustrating as they might be. If delays are a deal breaker you should probably just be waiting for wide availability before buying a product

Aug 14, 2023 at 12:33 PM Post #642 of 1,447
I just cancelled, it's ridiculous they are postponing this so much. I don't swallow the pandemic lack of stuff, Audeze is now just another unprofessional money grab company,
We would be more than happy to cancel/refund any order prior to shipment. All you have to do is contact support@audeze.com with your order number and we'll process that request.

Audeze Stay updated on Audeze at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/AudezeLLC https://twitter.com/audeze https://www.audeze.com/
Aug 14, 2023 at 12:37 PM Post #643 of 1,447
I'm slightly confused why a few more weeks seems to be the breaking point for a bunch of people. Supply chain issues are no joke these days, but to each their own! I'm stoked to see performance.
Because it's been "a few more weeks" every few weeks.

Promising it's coming and then pushing the date back again and again is just annoying and frustrating. You're setting expectations you don't meet. At some point it's better to say "we don't know, we will tell you when we do for sure" instead of delay after delay but that's something many companies don't understand.

Aug 14, 2023 at 1:42 PM Post #644 of 1,447
If delays are a deal breaker you should probably just be waiting for wide availability before buying a product

Ok, so the customers have been given advice.

Now, how about a word of advice to the manufacturer ?

Perhaps "Do not go after customers' money and do not offer phoney delivery deadlines, before sorting out your production and supply logistics."

Aug 14, 2023 at 2:42 PM Post #645 of 1,447
My concern is more about build quality and driver matching, etc... Delays are temporary. Though delays due to QC issues tend to linger. I've gotten out of the habit of pre-ordering most things for this reason, despite having pretty high hopes for the MM-100.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back