Audeze LCD i4 TOTL In-Ear Monitor Discussion
May 3, 2019 at 8:28 AM Post #2,686 of 4,795
If you are in Amsterdam you can go to Headphone Auditions on Utrechtstraat, Stefan has both of them on hand.
Thanks for the tip, had not heard of them yet. I would be visiting Hifi Solutions, which seems to be close by, so if there is time I can check out Headphone Auditions as well.

May 3, 2019 at 9:01 AM Post #2,687 of 4,795
Thanks for the tip, had not heard of them yet. I would be visiting Hifi Solutions, which seems to be close by, so if there is time I can check out Headphone Auditions as well.
They are on the second floor of Concerto Audio (the Linn dealer, not the record store). Great selection of high-end gear! You can check out their website as well.

May 3, 2019 at 9:16 AM Post #2,688 of 4,795
They are on the second floor of Concerto Audio (the Linn dealer, not the record store). Great selection of high-end gear! You can check out their website as well.
Had a look already and they do indeed have a great selection of gear. Lots of stuff I want to try out (Audeze, Focal, Chord). Just a shame that I don't know any stores like that closer by (I live near Groningen) and it takes me three hours to get to Amsterdam.

May 11, 2019 at 7:43 PM Post #2,693 of 4,795
I’m getting a listen of these, in order to see if I prefer them to the KSE1200. Anyone able to give me a quick MUST DO list?

I don’t have the Cipher cable, but do have Roon so I could probably use the Audeze settings.

Thanks!
I have both and they are different and not necessarily 'better' than the other. The i4 is like a miniature open back full size cans while the kse1200s sound incredibly realistic with acoustic and electric guitars. I love both.

May 12, 2019 at 11:47 AM Post #2,694 of 4,795
Has anyone used the bluetooth cable/module with the lcdi4 and can they comment on how well it works?
I just tried it, works quite nicely. Comparable to the Cipher cable. I ended up buying one.

May 13, 2019 at 11:30 AM Post #2,696 of 4,795
I just tried it, works quite nicely. Comparable to the Cipher cable. I ended up buying one.
Hello
Are you sure that you tried lcdi4 bluetooth cable & not isine ?
I am asking because Audeze rep told me today via email that the bluetooth cable for lcdi4 will take few months to release.

May 13, 2019 at 12:23 PM Post #2,697 of 4,795
Does the i4 supplied premium cable attach to the BT module, or do you have to use the cable the module comes with?
The cable and module are integrated. The module includes the Cipher DAC and DSP. I find it works quite nicely. See photo.
45CA9DA0-8A0A-4B5C-AFAD-A95B014C1BC1.jpeg

May 13, 2019 at 12:35 PM Post #2,698 of 4,795
Hello
Are you sure that you tried lcdi4 bluetooth cable & not isine ?
I am asking because Audeze rep told me today via email that the bluetooth cable for lcdi4 will take few months to release.
I wondered as well, but checked the package and it specifically mentions LCDi4.

May 13, 2019 at 12:46 PM Post #2,699 of 4,795
I wondered as well, but checked the package and it specifically mentions LCDi4.
Thats surprising... btw does your local audeze dealer sells the lcdi4 bluetooth cable online (international shipping)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back