Audeze LCD i4 TOTL In-Ear Monitor Discussion
Mar 28, 2024 at 8:06 AM Post #4,786 of 4,795
In
Мне, как обычно, нравится вариант с изголовьем для наушников. Они сидят в ушах под определенным углом, чтобы обеспечить достаточный уровень басов. И поворот головы не влияет на звук. Они ни на миллиметр не смещаются относительно изначально правильного положения в моих ушах.
20240224_131425.jpg
Hehe that looks great. How did you attach them to the headband?

Mar 29, 2024 at 9:01 AM Post #4,787 of 4,795
without EQ what do they "lack"?
Speaking of imaging. I think the best impression I ever got was when I had the i4 connected to my FiOS btr5 Bluetooth device, using it to play legend of Zelda on my Nintendo Switch. I was outdoors in the game and was hearing what sounded like crickets or something similar. I'm on my living room couch, near a closed window. I paused the game several times, thinking I was hearing something outside my apartment, and it took me several attempts to realize I was hearing something in game through the i4, and not something actually outside. It was unreal...or rather TOO real 😁

Mar 29, 2024 at 1:05 PM Post #4,788 of 4,795
without EQ what do they "lack"?
Definitely some type of bass shelf roll off, mid range sucked out, and a upper treble spike feeling, due to the loos of midrange presence. They can sound ok with some dacs. I used them without eq for months I thought I liked them. The cipher cable, came later for me, and while I enjoyed the tonal presentation, seeing as it showed what it could do, the details of a better DAC/amp was missing. Using the eq on my DAP gave me like 80% of the right tone, and all of the resolution.

Mar 30, 2024 at 7:52 PM Post #4,789 of 4,795
Мне, как обычно, нравится вариант с изголовьем для наушников. Они сидят в ушах под определенным углом, чтобы обеспечить достаточный уровень басов. И поворот головы не влияет на звук. Они ни на миллиметр не смещаются относительно изначально правильного положения в моих ушах.
20240224_131425.jpg
1711842706731.png

hi fellow handband enjoyer!!

Apr 1, 2024 at 7:41 AM Post #4,791 of 4,795
Hey fellas, how are you creating the horseshoe clips that attach to the i4?
For me, I like the ear hooks but they keep breaking every few months at the clip where they connect to the i4.
I'm going to get some ear hooks printed to hopefully find a more permanent solution.
Any advice?
I measured the radius and modeled it in solidworks and I 3d printed them, it's been like 5-6 years though lemme see if I still have the files 😅

Apr 20, 2024 at 12:40 AM Post #4,792 of 4,795
Got some custom tips for the i4s! Soundstage is ever so slightly narrower but damn cohesion is on another level. Comfort is really on another level esp. when paired with extra thin cables from OE Audio (2DualOFC).
IMG_9629.jpg

Apr 20, 2024 at 1:26 PM Post #4,795 of 4,795
How did you get those custom tips?
I got these made from Poland (Custom Art), just send them a 3D scan of your ear impressions and you should be good to go. It took me exactly a month to get these from when I placed my order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back