Audeze LCD i4 TOTL In-Ear Monitor Discussion
Feb 19, 2024 at 1:27 PM Post #4,756 of 4,795
I finally figured out how to equalize. I installed Poweramp Player from the Google Play Store on my iBasso DX320, which comes with many, preconfigured equalization profiles for various headphones, including one for the LCDi4 created by the reviewer Crinnacle, himself. It sounds great, amazing, even. Also, the separate Poweramp Equalizer will grab output from Spotify, so that's also a win. Unfortunately, I haven't yet found a way to equalize streams from Tidal. :confused:
Idea: Install HiByMusic app on iBasso DX320, add Tidal, activate PEQ, set parameters.

Feb 19, 2024 at 2:21 PM Post #4,758 of 4,795
Will the HiByMusic app grab and EQ OK Tidal audio?
It will not grab. You can log in to Tidal from the HiByMusic app. Then you can EQ from the app what you play from the Tidal account. No offline mode as far as I know. I do not have Tidal, I use Qobuz. Just tried the HiByMusic app on my android phone. PEQ works on music played from the Qobuz account.

Feb 19, 2024 at 6:01 PM Post #4,760 of 4,795
Oh, that’s very cool, though. Thank you for making me aware of that possibility! I will report back here.
You can also used wavelet.
Wavelet is a wide system eq.

Feb 24, 2024 at 9:04 PM Post #4,763 of 4,795
On another note, does anybody know where you can purchase a balanced cable for the LCDi4?
I really enjoy my lavricable and I've had some made by vikingweave that are outstanding. Stay away from moon cables as they are way to stiff imo.

Feb 24, 2024 at 9:14 PM Post #4,765 of 4,795
Hey, thanks so much for that tip! I've never heard of that company. Which series cable do you have... seems they have master, reference, etc...
Oh it's the $200 range one if talking lavricable, I bought it awhile back. Viking weave can get pricey but are top notch quality.

Feb 29, 2024 at 7:11 PM Post #4,767 of 4,795
I agree completely! I actually just returned a pair of Hifiman Arya Organic full size, open back headphones. Although they are great for what they are, my LCDi4's wipe the floor with them in almost every respect, IMHO. I mean, it's not even close. Fortunately, I was able to pick up an open box, unused pair of LCDi4's from a seller on US Audiomart, at a little over 50% of the retail price. I know it's trite to put it this way, but I literally can't stop listening to them, they are that wonderful.
Full sized headphones are dead to me because of the i4s, they are truly magical. A bit sad that they weren't so popular so we can't expect to get a LCD-i5 anytime soon!

Mar 2, 2024 at 8:06 AM Post #4,769 of 4,795
Мне, как обычно, нравится вариант с изголовьем для наушников. Они сидят в ушах под определенным углом, чтобы обеспечить достаточный уровень басов. И поворот головы не влияет на звук. Они ни на миллиметр не смещаются относительно изначально правильного положения в моих ушах.
20240224_131425.jpg

Mar 2, 2024 at 9:01 AM Post #4,770 of 4,795
Мне, как обычно, нравится вариант с изголовьем для наушников. Они сидят в ушах под определенным углом, чтобы обеспечить достаточный уровень басов. И поворот головы не влияет на звук. Они ни на миллиметр не смещаются относительно изначально правильного положения в моих ушах.
20240224_131425.jpg
Cool...did you make this yourself? If not, where did you get it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back