Audez'e LCD 2 vs beats PRO by dr dre WITHOUT AMP
Dec 13, 2011 at 2:44 PM Post #2 of 68
Is this a joke and/or trick question? 
confused.gif

Dec 13, 2011 at 2:51 PM Post #3 of 68
Either a simple attempt at a troll, or someone who has done no research.

I will attempt to respond as if you are being serious and not trolling for the sake of it.  By the title of your post you "appear" to be equating money spent into value, simply put if you are considering either of your options you are sadly mistaken.

The ipad2 will not be able to sufficiently drive the LCD2, and the Beats are seriously over priced even if the ipad2 can drive them to their full (average) potential.

I recommend some research before investing this sort of money, and if this thread is a cry for suggestions then I am sure people will gladly offer advice if you simply give more detail on your musical tastes and listening habits.  Simple reading will let you find out if you require open/closed cans, and some idea of your musical taste will allow others to help you.

Almost impossible to advise any further without more information.

Dec 13, 2011 at 2:58 PM Post #4 of 68
Quote:
Either a simple attempt at a troll, or someone who has done no research.

I will attempt to respond as if you are being serious and not trolling for the sake of it.  By the title of your post you "appear" to be equating money spent into value, simply put if you are considering either of your options you are sadly mistaken.

The ipad2 will not be able to sufficiently drive the LCD2, and the Beats are seriously over priced even if the ipad2 can drive them to their full (average) potential.

I recommend some research before investing this sort of money, and if this thread is a cry for suggestions then I am sure people will gladly offer advice if you simply give more detail on your musical tastes and listening habits.  Simple reading will let you find out if you require open/closed cans, and some idea of your musical taste will allow others to help you.

Almost impossible to advise any further without more information.

who said it well power lcd to the max ?
my my question was clear who is better with out AMP  

Dec 13, 2011 at 3:02 PM Post #8 of 68
Let me seee...
Burn money on LCD that cant be driven
Burn money on over priced cans that may not be sufficiently driven either

Your money, burn it how you like :D

Dec 13, 2011 at 3:09 PM Post #10 of 68

lol

Beats for sure. LCD2's are crap anyway. The beats will be just like you had 2 12 inch subs to your ears.

i am not looking for your joke

Quote:
LCD-2 IMO, they'll still sound decent.

But your personal preferences will ultimately decide which is better for you, and that's all that matters in the end.

so you are saying lcd still  will be better 

Quote:
Let me seee...
Burn money on LCD that cant be driven
Burn money on over priced cans that may not be sufficiently driven either

Your money, burn it how you like :D

yah i will burn it how i like , it is not like i will give it to you if that what are you looking for 

Dec 13, 2011 at 7:19 PM Post #15 of 68
Anyone saying beats pros won't be driven is full of it. They are way to damn loud even at 50% on my iPhone. In the end I think you should look into cheaper headphones. If the sound on the beats pros don't drive you crazy the comfort will. It's like having bricks on your ears. But I think they sound alright if they were under $300. If they went for $250 they would be average. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back