Audez'e LCD 2 vs beats PRO by dr dre WITHOUT AMP
Jan 10, 2012 at 9:40 AM Post #61 of 68

Quote:
Anyone saying beats pros won't be driven is full of it. They are way to damn loud even at 50% on my iPhone. In the end I think you should look into cheaper headphones. If the sound on the beats pros don't drive you crazy the comfort will. It's like having bricks on your ears. But I think they sound alright if they were under $300. If they went for $250 they would be average. 

You do realize that "loud" doesn't mean fully driven. I can make the HD650s sound loud at 75% or so on my iPhone, but that doesn't mean they are fully driven

Jan 10, 2012 at 11:12 AM Post #62 of 68
Why even compare a semi-open headphone to a closed headphone? They are obviously going to give you two different sounds. The headphones could not be more different. If you are going to do a comparison at least do it with similar headphones, like a Grado or Sennheiser. 

Jan 10, 2012 at 11:13 AM Post #63 of 68

Quote:
BTW people i know LCD2 are better by WAY far with amp, but my question was who is better with out AMP  

That question isn't quite answerable. The Beats sound bad out of anything, and the LCD-2, well... I don't know how that would sound out of an iPad, but definitely bad. You're either a troll or someone who didn't research anything beyond the names of those 2 models. It just doesn't work.

Jan 10, 2012 at 11:34 AM Post #64 of 68
If you're a bass head, and invested heavily in Hip Hop, why not go for something like the Denon D5000's instead? Very impactful bass with lots of low end, but balanced elsewhere more finely than the Beats. Not as expensive or remotely as hard to drive as the LCD2's either.

Jan 11, 2012 at 2:39 AM Post #65 of 68
just realized this thread is stupid since its apples and oranges....

Jan 11, 2012 at 5:24 AM Post #66 of 68

Quote:
just realized this thread is stupid since its apples and oranges....

It took you 5 pages? 
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back