Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread
Dec 6, 2016 at 3:39 PM Post #9,768 of 13,134
I called them up and they said that they'll dispatch a pair of aluminums by thursday if not friday. Considering that I ordered on the 28th, i'd recommend that you guys call.

Dec 6, 2016 at 3:46 PM Post #9,769 of 13,134
I ordered my LCDs and a Deckard through the B-Stock sale on Wednesday 11.23 right after the sale went live. As many of you know, I received my Bamboo LCDs last Wednesday; however, the Deckard order took nearly a week to process. I was told by customer service last week that the Deckard would ship out on Friday 12.2 and would arrive by tomorrow, Wednesday 12.7. I never received any tracking info so I just followed up with CS this morning and I am now being told it won't even be shipped out until this Friday 12.9...ugh.

I just wanted to post this up in case any of you ordered a Deckard as well...I will keep everyone posted.

Dec 6, 2016 at 4:32 PM Post #9,770 of 13,134
I ordered the morning of the 24th.  Order #140xxx.  Recieved mine today!!!  Rosewood with black leather pads.  They are beautiful. Couldn't be happier.  It was a long wait but well worth it.  Fantastic deal.  I think they have done well fulfilling the orders, with all the obstacles.  I'm sure they sold far more than they intended.  Just think they went above and beyond in filling as many orders as they did.  It is hard to be patient, I was getting irritated too.  But happy I stuck with it.  Your patience will be rewarded. 

Dec 6, 2016 at 5:59 PM Post #9,771 of 13,134
I ordered the morning of the 24th.  Order #140xxx.  Recieved mine today!!!  Rosewood with black leather pads.  They are beautiful. Couldn't be happier.  It was a long wait but well worth it.  Fantastic deal.  I think they have done well fulfilling the orders, with all the obstacles.  I'm sure they sold far more than they intended.  Just think they went above and beyond in filling as many orders as they did.  It is hard to be patient, I was getting irritated too.  But happy I stuck with it.  Your patience will be rewarded. 

Lets all join together in a virtual choke session of JLoud!...so just kidding! Congrats on a great beautiful set of cans, J! :)

Dec 6, 2016 at 8:38 PM Post #9,772 of 13,134
Well, I received my Christmas bonus from work last week, so I decided to move up to the lcd-x. Hopefully that means one of you will get your lcd-2 sooner.

Dec 6, 2016 at 9:15 PM Post #9,774 of 13,134
Just received a tracking number for my order. I called them yesterday and said I would accept an aluminum pair and they shipped out today. I'm looking forward to them for sure, but if I said I wasn't a little annoyed by this point I'd be lying.

Dec 6, 2016 at 11:04 PM Post #9,775 of 13,134
  Just received a tracking number for my order. I called them yesterday and said I would accept an aluminum pair and they shipped out today. I'm looking forward to them for sure, but if I said I wasn't a little annoyed by this point I'd be lying.

Keep checking your tracking. Do you see movement on it? Mine were supposed to ship out yesterday. I have the tracking, but I don't see any movement on it yet.

Dec 6, 2016 at 11:15 PM Post #9,776 of 13,134

Keep checking your tracking. Do you see movement on it? Mine were supposed to ship out yesterday. I have the tracking, but I don't see any movement on it yet.

Yes this is what I see so far:
7:38 pm - Left FedEx origin facility, COSTA MESA, CA
6:20 pm - Shipment information sent to FedEx
4:55 pm - Picked up - COSTA MESA, CA

If yours didn't move at all, I'd definitely call them up tomorrow to see what's going on.

Dec 7, 2016 at 12:35 AM Post #9,777 of 13,134
  I ordered my LCDs and a Deckard through the B-Stock sale on Wednesday 11.23 right after the sale went live. As many of you know, I received my Bamboo LCDs last Wednesday; however, the Deckard order took nearly a week to process. I was told by customer service last week that the Deckard would ship out on Friday 12.2 and would arrive by tomorrow, Wednesday 12.7. I never received any tracking info so I just followed up with CS this morning and I am now being told it won't even be shipped out until this Friday 12.9...ugh.

I just wanted to post this up in case any of you ordered a Deckard as well...I will keep everyone posted.

thats strange. i already received the b stock deckard last wednesday november 30th. interesting thing about them is i dont even see any cosmetic defects on it, so it looks just as new. It does have a refurbished sticker though.

another thing that customer service failed to even call me back on was when i couldnt get sound out of it. but then i found out it was because you have to change the dac settings on the audirvana plus program if you're using that.

Dec 7, 2016 at 1:21 AM Post #9,778 of 13,134
For those still stuck in "completed. Waiting to ship ". I just received mine today. Ordered 11/24. #1406xx. Still says waiting to ship on audeze sight. The only reason I knew they were coming was because of email from ups.
p.s. Got a rosewood set. Good luck to those still waiting

Dec 7, 2016 at 1:35 AM Post #9,779 of 13,134
I sent a mail directly to Tony, and he sent me an invoice on paypal to bypass their credit card prosessor so I was able to pay and get my set anyway. These guys are really trying to honour their sale and make their customers happy.

Dec 7, 2016 at 2:12 AM Post #9,780 of 13,134
Update on my end. Received them this morning. UPS had delayed packages as well (go figure). No idea that they were coming in at the time as i was about to leave for an interview! Good timing!
First impressions on wearing them, wow they feel so different in terms of how they feel when you put them on your head. Definitely feel high end. I'm coming from a pair of philips x2s if anyone is curious. Haven't listened to them yet, doing some listening on the x2s then switching for comparison. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back