Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread
Dec 3, 2016 at 12:31 PM Post #9,662 of 13,134
Someone on the slickdeals thread said he got the rosewood with lamskin.

That's pretty much the deal of the century, then. Publicly Audeze only said bamboo and aluminum.

I'm way more excited about the aluminum than I thought I'd be. Even looking at the picture of his Rosewoods, I don't think I'd trade. These things are heavy enough as it is.

Dec 3, 2016 at 2:41 PM Post #9,667 of 13,134
I ordered on the 24th. Still order created/pending.

Very frustrating. Been over a week and they cannot even tell us when they will ship out.

Monday: Said they would ship in 24 hours (called the support number)
Tuesday: Said they sold way more than they had available, would let us know on Wednesday
Wednesday: Said they had a power outage and have no clue what's going on
Thursday: They wouldn't answer their phone
Friday: Said they will hopefully ship by maybe Monday or Tuesday

I know they had a power outage but a power outage shouldn't shut down operations for 2 days. What kind of company doesn't prepare for that?

Definitely one of the worst experiences I've ever had with a company in a long time.

But whoever got theirs so far, congrats! Hope you guys are enjoying them! Looking forward to sharing opinions on them once we all receive them.

Dec 3, 2016 at 2:47 PM Post #9,668 of 13,134

Very frustrating. Been over a week and they cannot even tell us when they will ship out.

Monday: Said they would ship in 24 hours (called the support number)
Tuesday: Said they sold way more than they had available, would let us know on Wednesday
Wednesday: Said they had a power outage and have no clue what's going on
Thursday: They wouldn't answer their phone
Friday: Said they will hopefully ship by maybe Monday or Tuesday

I know they had a power outage but a power outage shouldn't shut down operations for 2 days. What kind of company doesn't prepare for that?

Definitely one of the worst experiences I've ever had with a company in a long time.

But whoever got theirs so far, congrats! Hope you guys are enjoying them! Looking forward to sharing opinions on them once we all receive them.

They said that they will be working over the weekend as well.  So, it is worth to be little more patient if you can.  I ordered on 11/24 noon and mine was shipped out y'day night with delivery due on Tuesday.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back