Audeze iSINE 10 & iSINE 20: Audeze releases two new IEM planar magnetic earphones
Oct 4, 2018 at 12:46 PM Post #5,791 of 7,352
IMO I would rather pay 100€ for a really good custom cable that will work at once rather than going thru several cheap cables and thru the problems of returning them (when possible).
Lavricables makes custom cables for iSine starting from 109€. Not too bad of a price for a silver cable, I would say.
Else you'll have to wait for a used one to pop out. There was one with 2.5mm balanced for 65€ used on a german forum, but unfortunately it was sold already.

Oct 4, 2018 at 12:56 PM Post #5,792 of 7,352
IMO I would rather pay 100€ for a really good custom cable that will work at once rather than going thru several cheap cables and thru the problems of returning them (when possible).
Lavricables makes custom cables for iSine starting from 109€. Not too bad of a price for a silver cable, I would say.
Else you'll have to wait for a used one to pop out. There was one with 2.5mm balanced for 65€ used on a german forum, but unfortunately it was sold already.

So you recommend to buy a very high Prices Cable rather than a 35€ Cable?

I would go this step and would pay the 150€ for the Balanced Ultimate Silver Audeze ISine Upgrade Cable . So you think its worth it?

Oct 4, 2018 at 1:14 PM Post #5,793 of 7,352
It actually costs 116€ shipped for a 1.2m with 2.5mm balanced, so yeah I think it's worth it. More the so if you're planning to stay with your iSine for a long time. Also you can return it in 15 days if you don't like it. But yeah, buying a cable that is meant for the iSine would save more time and effort.
I've actually wasted my time and money (~60€) on both of my Penon cables that I bought and didn't fit, so if it was an urgent need I would probably have bought from Lavricables myself.

Right now I'm just waiting whether there's a used Lavricables in 3.5mm pop out for 50€ used.

Oct 4, 2018 at 1:29 PM Post #5,795 of 7,352
I use an DAP so i want a good EQ for the iSins 20, but the 10 Band EQ only begins on 32. If i use this Settings on it, it dosent sound right to me

What bands does your EQ have? You can try experimenting with other settings; if you do a search you will find other folks' example.

You can also look at KMANN's graphs and try to suss out what would work best for your player. Look for where his curves are at each of your available bands. Depending on what bands you have it might be easy or hard (or impossible) to approximate.

Also, what's your specific DAP? It's possible that somebody else here has the same one and could provide advice.

Oct 4, 2018 at 1:37 PM Post #5,796 of 7,352
Oct 4, 2018 at 1:39 PM Post #5,797 of 7,352
What bands does your EQ have? You can try experimenting with other settings; if you do a search you will find other folks' example.

You can also look at KMANN's graphs and try to suss out what would work best for your player. Look for where his curves are at each of your available bands. Depending on what bands you have it might be easy or hard (or impossible) to approximate.

Also, what's your specific DAP? It's possible that somebody else here has the same one and could provide advice.

I use a Fiio X5III and a Zishan Pro DSD AK4497EQ im not very well in make my own Settings.

Oct 4, 2018 at 1:40 PM Post #5,798 of 7,352
Oh you're buying the Ultimate one, no wonder it costs 150€. But careful there, it's 150€ for 1m, the 1.2m is 160€.
I myself would be satisfied with the Reference one that costs cheaper, but the decision is yours.

Yeah i can send it back, i just want one Cable and i just want one very good cable than 3 okay one. I had good wxpirence with cooper Cables so i hope it for silver too

Oct 4, 2018 at 2:02 PM Post #5,800 of 7,352
Wow its possible? Thats great, my other Dap didnt have this feature. But i like the Sound of the Zishan more. So you say i should stay with KMANN's EQ Setting and adjust it a little bit? Or is the Sound not close if i dont use the same 10 Band?

Last edited:
Oct 4, 2018 at 2:09 PM Post #5,801 of 7,352
Wow its possible? Thats great, my other Dap didnt have this feature. But i like the Sound of the Zishan more. So you say i should stay with KMANN's EQ Setting and adjust it a little bit? Or is the Sound not close if i dont use the same 10 Band?

To clarify, KMANN provided parametric EQ curves (https://www.head-fi.org/threads/aud...netic-earphones.818870/page-167#post-13518210) which can't be replicated directly using a 10-band graphic equalizer. You may or may not be able to get close.

But some apps on Android will allow you to use parametric EQ, and in that case you *can* replicate KMANN's parametric EQ curves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back