Audeze iSINE 10 & iSINE 20: Audeze releases two new IEM planar magnetic earphones
Dec 4, 2017 at 11:30 PM Post #4,280 of 7,352
11/22, but I live in norcal, so shipping is quick from socal
Yeah I order on the same date and live in norcal as well but haven't seen any movement on my order yet. If I don't get an update on my order tomorrow I'll probably cancel since I'm interested in something else. Plus I purchase these on impulse and really don't need them.

Dec 5, 2017 at 1:27 AM Post #4,281 of 7,352
My friend made purchase of 2 pairs of isine 10, which he was supposed to bring to bangladesh. We both contacted audeze and they were helpful enough to immediately ship them before my friend's flight. He got the parcel today, but to both of our disappointment, one of them was not working, apparently a driver/connector issue. His flight leaves tomorrow. Super bummed about this.

Dec 5, 2017 at 3:08 PM Post #4,282 of 7,352
My friend made purchase of 2 pairs of isine 10, which he was supposed to bring to bangladesh. We both contacted audeze and they were helpful enough to immediately ship them before my friend's flight. He got the parcel today, but to both of our disappointment, one of them was not working, apparently a driver/connector issue. His flight leaves tomorrow. Super bummed about this.

I've had this happen more than once, and i figured out that i just needed to bend the pins on the cable so that they made better contact. try it.

Dec 5, 2017 at 4:26 PM Post #4,283 of 7,352
Ordered my LCD-4 on 11/22. Received today. Well worth the wait. I called to inquire about shipping last week and they told me the same thing, they were swamped and two guys were handling all the orders. Hopefully after the orders are all processed those two grab a beer and a couch.

Dec 5, 2017 at 6:49 PM Post #4,284 of 7,352
Ordered my LCD-4 on 11/22. Received today. Well worth the wait. I called to inquire about shipping last week and they told me the same thing, they were swamped and two guys were handling all the orders. Hopefully after the orders are all processed those two grab a beer and a couch.
Sorry but they knew they were going to run this sale so they should have allocated more people to process the orders and get them shipped out. Piss poor management as far as I'm concerned. Plus they should have had a disclaimer on their website so people knew this up front.

Dec 6, 2017 at 5:45 AM Post #4,285 of 7,352
Sorry but they knew they were going to run this sale so they should have allocated more people to process the orders and get them shipped out. Piss poor management as far as I'm concerned. Plus they should have had a disclaimer on their website so people knew this up front.

You must be fun at parties. People had to wait a week to get high end phones at, what? Half off or whatever?
I mean, they could have; knowing they would only have 2 people on, NOT offered any discount. I'd be happy with a discount and a small lack of instant gratification over spending full price.

Dec 6, 2017 at 9:19 AM Post #4,287 of 7,352
Received my BF iSine 20 two days ago. I did inquire last week if it came with Cipher V1 or V2 and they thought most would come with V1. They did say there would be no way for them to tell until I opened the box. Mine did come with V2. I am enjoying them very much for the purpose I need them for. The sound is impressive for In Ear Headphones. I did get a Pelican Case and that serves the purpose of protecting them since they will be in my work bag when not in use.

Dec 6, 2017 at 9:22 AM Post #4,288 of 7,352
Question, I'm sure has been answered and I have missed. I literally just got some iSine 10s off Amazon UK (Amazon Fresh actually, lol... kittie litter, rice, curry sauce, and iSines delivered to your door!) , and am over the moon about them. However they shipped with the Cipher v1 cable. I was sure that at this stage they would have come with the 2. What's my best bet in the UK? Buy it off the Audeze site directly, or?

I emailed Audeze support in the US regarding the upgrade offer to the V2 cable for previous owners of iSine10/20s and they told me to contact Kris Foster at Exertis their UK importer. I copied my US Audeze request to him. He acknowledged my email and asked for proof of purchase which I emailed to him. No response. A week later I resent the email. No response. 10 days later I telephoned him and waited for 20 mins on hold as he was on another call. Finally someone answered who wasn’t Kris. I explained the situation to him. He took my name, phone number and email address and said he’d tell Kris as soon as he was off the phone and he’d contact me later that day. That was 10 days ago. I’ve heard nothing back. It seems Audeze’s well deserved reputation for service does not extend to their UK distributor. I don’t see why I should have to buy the cable from the USA and pay postage and import duties making a $60 offer cost $150. Depressing. Hope you have better luck.

Dec 6, 2017 at 9:27 AM Post #4,289 of 7,352
I emailed Audeze support in the US regarding the upgrade offer to the V2 cable for previous owners of iSine10/20s and they told me to contact Kris Foster at Exertis their UK importer. I copied my US Audeze request to him. He acknowledged my email and asked for proof of purchase which I emailed to him. No response. A week later I resent the email. No response. 10 days later I telephoned him and waited for 20 mins on hold as he was on another call. Finally someone answered who wasn’t Kris. I explained the situation to him. He took my name, phone number and email address and said he’d tell Kris as soon as he was off the phone and he’d contact me later that day. That was 10 days ago. I’ve heard nothing back. It seems Audeze’s well deserved reputation for service does not extend to their UK distributor. I don’t see why I should have to buy the cable from the USA and pay postage and import duties making a $60 offer cost $150. Depressing. Hope you have better luck.

No, I tried to deal with them on another issue. They are next to worthless.
When Audeze told me to contact them, I basically wrote it off as I know if I email them they will, like with you and me on another issue, ask me for proof of purchase (sure no prob), receive it and then never follow up or be arsed to respond. It's what happened to me last time, and your experience is exactly the same.
Good thing I have no complaints about the cipher 1 cable, and have no service needs.

Dec 6, 2017 at 11:35 AM Post #4,290 of 7,352

I have to say, I found the exact opposite. I contacted my dealer who phoned Exertis. 4 days later my V2 cable arrived with a compliment slip from Kris at Exertis and my retailer. Great service.
Also when I originally had issues with my LCD-2s and the V1 Cipher, they addressed it very promptly.
Same goes for when I asked for the large hook/groovy tip pack and again when I noticed an issue between the Cipher and iPhone X.
They took the issue to Audeze US and replied with the solution I posted a few pages back.
All good from my point of view

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back