Audeze iSINE 10 & iSINE 20: Audeze releases two new IEM planar magnetic earphones
Dec 2, 2017 at 12:30 AM Post #4,261 of 7,352
This is a more fun neutral. 82D476F1-D907-4AE6-BCA8-AB8728937659.png

Again, I always optimize an EQ for the tips being used. These are for groovy shallow insert.

Dec 2, 2017 at 2:56 AM Post #4,262 of 7,352
Combination foobar+audeze reveal+mojo+isine 20 is a great combination for Pop song
I’d be indebted to you if you could give me some screenshots as to how to enable the Reveal plugin to work on Foobar2000.
I downloaded two of the adapters for the Reveal integration but I couldn’t get Reveal to work.

Dec 2, 2017 at 2:11 PM Post #4,263 of 7,352
This is a more fun neutral.

Again, I always optimize an EQ for the tips being used. These are for groovy shallow insert.

This is very close to the eq I'm using. Also groovy tips shallow insert.

Dec 2, 2017 at 3:40 PM Post #4,265 of 7,352
Any hints for macOS software supporting Audeze reveal plug-in in AND can also play TIDAL and Apple Music?

Dec 2, 2017 at 4:42 PM Post #4,266 of 7,352
Try MenuBus, it supports AU plugin and works system wide. Reveal has AU plugin option for MacOS.

Another option is A+ which also supports Tidal or Roon which has Reveal presets built in. A+ and Roon have Tidal support, play local files but no apple Music.

ny hints for macOS software supporting Audeze reveal plug-in in AND can also play TIDAL and Apple Music?

Dec 2, 2017 at 4:54 PM Post #4,267 of 7,352
Try MenuBus, it supports AU plugin and works system wide. Reveal has AU plugin option for MacOS.

Another option is A+ which also supports Tidal or Roon which has Reveal presets built in. A+ and Roon have Tidal support, play local files but no apple Music.
Guess I will need the pro version for 55 USD to get the plugin option, right?
Will MenuBus then give me the possibility to play Apple Music and TIDAL too since it is working system wide?
Or can I then only play local files?

Dec 3, 2017 at 1:51 PM Post #4,269 of 7,352
so...i have won a pair of isine 10s with a ci[her cable for under 200...

so now that im broke and realized that I don't have an iphone, anyone know of any apps that have a parametric eq ? Thet sound kinda iffy and after looking at this thread for an hour, I have decided to not spend 700 on a new phone

Dec 3, 2017 at 2:13 PM Post #4,270 of 7,352
so...i have won a pair of isine 10s with a ci[her cable for under 200...

so now that im broke and realized that I don't have an iphone, anyone know of any apps that have a parametric eq ? Thet sound kinda iffy and after looking at this thread for an hour, I have decided to not spend 700 on a new phone
What a conundrum you got yourself into. I think they sound the best with the cipher cable to my ears. But there's also Roon that has build in EQ's for all the Audeze headphones you can try.

Dec 3, 2017 at 4:03 PM Post #4,271 of 7,352
What a conundrum you got yourself into. I think they sound the best with the cipher cable to my ears. But there's also Roon that has build in EQ's for all the Audeze headphones you can try.
USB Audio Pro for android should do the trick. Maybe try a DF Red or Black - $100 or $200 to go with the app.

Dec 4, 2017 at 6:48 PM Post #4,274 of 7,352
Slightly off topic but just got the Bose SoundSport Free and they remind me quite a bit of the iSine. I think it’s a lot to do with the image they present with a shallow insert but they’re also quite resolving. I love them as a wireless workout set and imagine iSine fans would probably quite enjoy them for workouts.

I’d say they sound like if the QC35 and iSine had a baby. They’re better sounding than the QC35. Much more energy and better resolution. Still very much the Bose sculpture on the EQ but that extra bass they do is really handy in the gym, especially with an open-eque design. They’re far from iSine and I don’t think they’re at all competitors. Just that the Bose is great for workouts and reminds me of my iSine in certain ways. Specifically, how the image is presented.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back