Audeze Euclid Closed-Back Planar IEM
Dec 27, 2022 at 2:16 PM Post #421 of 457
Ah, my bad, they were B-stock for $299. Tbh though, bstock audeze usually are difficult to tell why they are bstock.

The b-stock does not come with the bt cable and 4.4mm balanced. They could cost >$100 if you pay retail. Or may have a higher resale value as a complete package.

For those who does not care, unit wise the b stock looks impeccable.

Dec 27, 2022 at 2:19 PM Post #422 of 457
For some reasons, this is the first iem that I don't feel the music is too intimate and "in my brain" (in good sense). In other words, it is more like an over ear hp and I can listen longer.

Dec 27, 2022 at 2:39 PM Post #423 of 457
The b-stock does not come with the bt cable and 4.4mm balanced. They could cost >$100 if you pay retail. Or may have a higher resale value as a complete package.

For those who does not care, unit wise the b stock looks impeccable.
Yes from what I understood of Audeze's post a couple of pages back, they only difference a stock vs b stock is a stock is guaranteed to come with BT and 4.4mm cables.

Dec 27, 2022 at 3:52 PM Post #425 of 457
Yes from what I understood of Audeze's post a couple of pages back, they only difference a stock vs b stock is a stock is guaranteed to come with BT and 4.4mm cables.
This is not true.

B-stock actually has SOME chance to include accessories that are no longer offered (aka like BT cables, which we no longer have or sell), and should not be considered the norm. Absolutely no guarantees on any particular accessory coming in the B-stock package. New should have what's posted on the included accessories on the website CURRENTLY.

Last edited:
Audeze Stay updated on Audeze at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/AudezeLLC https://twitter.com/audeze https://www.audeze.com/
Dec 27, 2022 at 4:10 PM Post #426 of 457
This is not true.

B-stock actually has SOME chance to include accessories that are no longer offered (aka like BT cables, which we no longer have or sell), and should not be considered the norm. Absolutely no guarantees on any particular accessory coming in the B-stock package. New should have what's posted on the included accessories on the website CURRENTLY.
I literally got Euclid with the BT accessory two weeks ago. Now I find out that the bt device is discontinued and my unit is not working. I got these b/c of the bluetooth. These were meant to replace my Apple EarPods or Shure TW2. Ugh Ugh Ugh. Did send an email to Support. Waiting to hear back from Audeze Support.

I already have a large collection of problem earphones. Did not need to spend $1K for new broken headsets.

Most I broke or need maintenance. The Audeze EL-8s and the JH Harvey Layla had issues from the factory. Neither worked properly from new.

IMHO QC is MIA at times in this industry but YMMV.

Current collection: Sennhieser HD 800 (needs new cable), Sure TW1, JH Layla (intermittent connection issues), Audieze LCD (ear pads need replacement), Audeze XC (ear pads shot) , Audeze El-8 (never ever worked at all), Shure KSE 1500 (broken eartip) etc.

Dec 27, 2022 at 4:23 PM Post #427 of 457
This is not true.

I own Audeze LCD-3's, LCD-2 Classics, iSine 10, iSine 20 and LCD-i3's and enjoy them all and customer service has been excellent.

I will say though that my one complaint is that several things such as the CIPHER cables and the Bluetooth CIPHER cables are no longer available, and even the accessory packs for the in-ear headphones are not or will soon no longer be available. Just doesn't seem to be much long-term support for these vs the full-sized headphones. Both regular and BT CIPHER cables were a big selling point for the headphones originally and weren't cheap, but now they're just forgotten.

Last edited:
Dec 27, 2022 at 4:35 PM Post #428 of 457
This is not true.

Oh ok, thanks for additional clarification. The main point I was trying to make from your post is that accessories aside, b stock should be the same as a stock aka new non-b stock. Is that correct?

Dec 27, 2022 at 4:49 PM Post #429 of 457
Our standard response on B-stock:

B-stock (or refurbished) refers to anything that has either left our warehouse and was returned, or is new and was marked as b-stock for cosmetic reasons. Sometimes this means the item was used, sometimes it wasn't, but all have been tested and reconditioned.

You can expect minor cosmetic flaws, but the items will be functionally up to spec and are covered by the same warranty as new products (with the exception of those minor cosmetic flaws). Accessories included may be different from new versions, including cables, cases, earhooks, etc.

If a dealer is selling an item as "used", "open box" or "store demo" stock, these items have most likely not been inspected or tested by Audeze. We will consider them all as used for purposes of warranty. While we do offer our normal warranty against manufacturing defects from the date of original sale, we do not warrant any cosmetic flaws or other issues caused by use. Please clarify details with your dealer prior to purchase.

Audeze Stay updated on Audeze at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/AudezeLLC https://twitter.com/audeze https://www.audeze.com/
Dec 27, 2022 at 5:15 PM Post #430 of 457
Dec 28, 2022 at 9:16 AM Post #431 of 457
I own Audeze LCD-3's, LCD-2 Classics, iSine 10, iSine 20 and LCD-i3's and enjoy them all and customer service has been excellent.

I will say though that my one complaint is that several things such as the CIPHER cables and the Bluetooth CIPHER cables are no longer available, and even the accessory packs for the in-ear headphones are not or will soon no longer be available. Just doesn't seem to be much long-term support for these vs the full-sized headphones. Both regular and BT CIPHER cables were a big selling point for the headphones originally and weren't cheap, but now they're just forgotten.
Fiio bluetooth tws pieces, or neck cable work well with the Euclid

Dec 29, 2022 at 10:18 PM Post #432 of 457
I use an earfit light short tip that you can get in a LL size so it fits my ears perfectly.
@etroze86 Going to give them a try. Are these the correct ear tips?
Screenshot_20221229_154937_Amazon Shopping.jpg
Screenshot_20221229_154930_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Last edited:
Dec 29, 2022 at 11:43 PM Post #433 of 457
I was looking into getting the 4.4mm balanced cable for these but noticed that Adorama has two different product listings for it. The manufacturer product numbers for each are:

CBL-IE-1050
CBL-1095

Does anyone know what the differences between these are? The first one is what I see available on the Audeze website.

Dec 30, 2022 at 10:08 AM Post #434 of 457
Dec 30, 2022 at 3:25 PM Post #435 of 457

Users who are viewing this thread

Back