ATTENTION: Quoteunquote
Aug 5, 2006 at 6:29 PM Post #151 of 248
Qouteunqoute actually tried to unload some of his stolen money by buying something from me I had listed on here. The sale was about to go through when he said, oh Paypal locked my account because I didn't ship this guy his amp, and remarked 'even though it's only been a week.' Anyway, I think this loser is getting far too much attention from this thread.

Aug 5, 2006 at 7:03 PM Post #152 of 248
That reminds me a guy I got a pair of tubes from him, here in headfi, the guy lived in Canada, the tubes enver showed up, I paid over $50.00 for the tubes, and IIRC Paypla also screwed up and gimme only 15.00 as that was all he had, since that day on, I never pay from my bank, and I always remove all my funds from the account....also they offer now an extra insurance like a few buck that cover and assure you to get full refund, but you had to pay for that service...

That is stupid as he should have a CC associated with the account....

Aug 5, 2006 at 7:04 PM Post #153 of 248
Quote:

Originally Posted by [AK]Zip
If you paid via credit card just call them. They will refund the rest of it.
wink.gif
If not then call the police in his area.

-Alex-

Only if you want to be banned from PayPal. They don't like it when people actually try to recover their money.
rolleyes.gif

Aug 5, 2006 at 7:13 PM Post #154 of 248
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fitz
Only if you want to be banned from PayPal. They don't like it when people actually try to recover their money.
rolleyes.gif

And I don't like to loose money...in this case I expect them to act, if they don't I will do, regardless of the consecuences, a company that only refund partially while there is a problem and charge for every transaction is not my cup of tea neither....
rolleyes.gif

Aug 5, 2006 at 7:48 PM Post #155 of 248
Don't go all ban crazy just yet. I still have 120US in the mail going towards the guy. The money order has not been cashed, I assume it may be lost in the mail, in which case the money will get back to me eventually. But in the mean time give him the chance to get my headphones to me.

He has responded to all of my messages and the money order has not been cashed. So for my sake at least, don't go all ban crazy right now. Otherwise I'm going to have to go through a **** load of Canada Post crap and wait 90 days to get my money back assuming the money order is not cashed.

Aug 5, 2006 at 7:54 PM Post #156 of 248
Quote:

Originally Posted by mcsamms
Don't go all ban crazy just yet. I still have 120US in the mail going towards the guy. The money order has not been cashed, I assume it may be lost in the mail, in which case the money will get back to me eventually. But in the mean time give him the chance to get my headphones to me.

He has responded to all of my messages and the money order has not been cashed. So for my sake at least, don't go all ban crazy right now. Otherwise I'm going to have to go through a **** load of Canada Post crap and wait 90 days to get my money back assuming the money order is not cashed.

What makes you think you will get it? By the way did you buy from him even with all the warnings posted? Good luck, it seems you will need it.

Aug 5, 2006 at 8:06 PM Post #157 of 248
Quote:

Are you high? You got a lot better chance canceling your MO and wait for 90 days instead of getting either your headphone or your money back from him. The other guy paid by paypal yet he only get not even half of his money back because QUQ unload some of the fund from paypal. You paid by MO, what protection will you have?

Aug 5, 2006 at 9:06 PM Post #158 of 248
Quote:

Why in the blue hell would you buy from this fraud? There is a 0% chance you are going to get your headphones, just like there is no chance I was getting my amp, no chance Dachink was getting his amp, and no chance that other guy was getting his headphones. I'm now convinced that that guy showing up at this fraud's house is the only way he would have ever seen those cans. Anyways, the police in his area will be called tomorrow, but I doubt they do much.

Aug 5, 2006 at 11:57 PM Post #159 of 248
Gloomfire, if you can get the other member's information who has been fraud by QUQ. By reporting several frauds, the police might take it more seriously. Also give the police a hint about his Drunk driving conviction. It will look worse on him and hopefully might tick the police to take more serious approach.

Aug 6, 2006 at 3:44 AM Post #162 of 248
If this guy has a DUI pending or a conviction, he probably has a Parole/Probabtion Officer keeping tabs on him. That is the person you want to talk to. Parole (if he's on it) usually prohibts any kind of criminal behavior. If you violate that, you get to spend some time in the can.

Can't say for sure that'll happen, but it'd be worth finding out.

Aug 6, 2006 at 6:22 AM Post #163 of 248
Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Erik
If this guy has a DUI pending or a conviction, he probably has a Parole/Probabtion Officer keeping tabs on him. That is the person you want to talk to. Parole (if he's on it) usually prohibts any kind of criminal behavior. If you violate that, you get to spend some time in the can.

Can't say for sure that'll happen, but it'd be worth finding out.

Sounds like that'de bring some seriousness to this guy. I wish more severe acts of punishment went put towards those who scam on the Internet, on a local forum some guy took out probably like $10,000 worth in scams over a few days / weeks with different accounts on different forums. Pretty sad..

Aug 6, 2006 at 10:28 AM Post #165 of 248
"Oh woa is me, no one likes me anymore, my reputation is ruined, I only made this guy wait a week, or two, or three, and I still haven't gotten around to sending out that other amp, my toe hurts and my mommy won't take it to the post office for me, and I don't know how to use a phone to call for a pick-up. This is just like that time the stalker guy demanded those headphones I swear I was gonna send. Why are people picking on me??"

Hopefully the cops take the time to listen to the full story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back