Atlanta Meet?
Jan 30, 2005 at 4:48 AM Post #77 of 133
Quote:

could he maybe host a small group?

I can not answer that question from him, but you could try to find out by PM him.
Quote:

I'll be in Atlanta at the time visiting family and would like to attend if newcomers are welcome.

You are welcome to attend, but the attendant might be small.

Jan 30, 2005 at 5:09 AM Post #78 of 133
Quote:

Originally Posted by F1GTR
I'll be in Atlanta at the time visiting family and would like to attend if newcomers are welcome.

Everyone is welcome!

Though I would advise you to be prepared for the ritual pagan dance wearing goat skins that we do before sitting down to headphone listening.

biggrin.gif

Jan 30, 2005 at 8:51 PM Post #79 of 133
I'm in, but I can't contribute much in the way of gear (see profile). I'd be glad to help in any way possible, though.

Jan 30, 2005 at 10:33 PM Post #80 of 133
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ph34rful

Though I would advise you to be prepared for the ritual pagan dance wearing goat skins that we do before sitting down to headphone listening.

biggrin.gif

Dude, AHHH, what meet were you at?!?.... no pagans, no dancing, no goat skins, just PIE! I doubt nate will make it this time around so It's up to one of us to care the candle of tradition...

I will do what I can to be there, provided I can get some gas in my ride... unless you wanna pick me up on your way Andrew....

As for what I can bring.. not much different than last time around... just look at my system in my sig... I should have my Nitrogen Customs by then too. I'll hold onto the details about those til later...

-Mag

Jan 30, 2005 at 10:40 PM Post #81 of 133
Quote:

Originally Posted by MagusG

Andrew!
tongue.gif
No pickup for you.
biggrin.gif

Jan 30, 2005 at 10:51 PM Post #82 of 133
Dude, what are you talking about? :p

Jan 31, 2005 at 2:32 AM Post #85 of 133
Wow...many reponses!! Nice....to see that this thing will eventually take place. How many do we have now?

Jan 31, 2005 at 6:01 AM Post #86 of 133
I would also like to know where this meeting is held. The 12th sounds good for me as well. I live around the Jonesboro/Morrow Area.

Jan 31, 2005 at 7:58 PM Post #89 of 133
I have an idea...
Since most people don't check this thread regulary...
Would you guys like for there to be an email mailing list?
I wouldn't mind being in charge of it.
Lemme know what you think.

Andrew

Users who are viewing this thread

Back