Atlanta Meet?
Jan 11, 2005 at 4:25 AM Post #64 of 133
Well my move turned into a freaking nightmare and i'm in the same damn place i was before. not a big deal though its a decent size place, enough room for a handful of people. I have started school now though so fridays and weekends only for the time being. Give me a good day for you guys, i think we should aim for the end of January. Friday the 28th or Saturday the 29th would work perfect for me as far as i know. I can have a friend bring a folding table over and I have a dinner table with a leaf in it. Let me know guys. I'm at the corner of Buford Highway and N. Druid hills (30329) not the best area, but the complex i'm in a nice and gated. Lets try and get Tom in on this as well if we can.

Jan 20, 2005 at 1:02 PM Post #66 of 133
Lets set a date guys, what works for you? Feb 12th looks perfect on my calendar... anyone else? I really wanna hear those HD650's as I'm very interested in getting something for around the house to compliment my Ety's...

Jan 27, 2005 at 10:01 PM Post #67 of 133
Man oh man, you guys are slackers
tongue.gif
lol, i'm included of course. Anyone care to comment on the 12th? I'd really like to invite my former music teacher but I would need a date for sure. I could just say thats the date and get my place setup but I want to make sure I wont be the only one, cause i've heard all my stuff before
k1000smile.gif

Lets make this happen.

Oh, and I'm hosting of course incase that wasnt clear. We might need a large folding table if anyone wants to bring one, i have a dinner table as well.

Jan 28, 2005 at 2:12 AM Post #68 of 133
Hi,
I'm in. Anyone else?

Jan 28, 2005 at 6:49 AM Post #69 of 133
im definitely interested. I only have the k401 and A500 as headphones and maxed out MINT, supermini, and cmoy as amps to offer. I would love to listen to the hd650/zu with a ppa or something like that. Im leaning toward a setup like this in the future.

Jan 28, 2005 at 12:55 PM Post #70 of 133
Purk,

Does the 12th work for you? It still looks fine for me. any idea of what time? who has Tim's contact info? we might want to call him if he isnt online much...

Jan 28, 2005 at 6:00 PM Post #71 of 133
I'm o.k. with any Saturday or Sunday unless my boss asks me to work on weekend (keeping finger cross!!). I don't have Tim information, but seriously we need more than two of us to get this thing going.

Purk

Jan 29, 2005 at 11:28 PM Post #72 of 133
Quote:

Originally Posted by purk
I'm o.k. with any Saturday or Sunday unless my boss asks me to work on weekend (keeping finger cross!!). I don't have Tim information, but seriously we need more than two of us to get this thing going.

Purk

I think he means Tom. (And given how often you 2 are together I would imagine you have his info...
tongue.gif
)

I suppose I could be talked into coming down. (Even though I'm not into headphones as much as I once was.)
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 30, 2005 at 1:38 AM Post #73 of 133
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ph34rful
I think he means Tom. (And given how often you 2 are together I would imagine you have his info...
tongue.gif
)

I suppose I could be talked into coming down. (Even though I'm not into headphones as much as I once was.)
smily_headphones1.gif

Yeah, Tom, I forgot his name. and yeah man, come on down, but lets get more people together. maybe we should start posting phone number in here or something, these guys dont seem to check their computers often lol. anyway, i'm off to bed.

Jan 30, 2005 at 2:05 AM Post #74 of 133
I'm not sure whether Tom will be able to attend. His stuffs are all very massive and moving places might not be his thing. We could always try though. Of course, me and Tom always get together so...good thing for me. I just went to see him couple of days ago to listen to his Sony SCD-1 and the darn thing is beautiful to look at. It sound excellent too.

Jan 30, 2005 at 2:59 AM Post #75 of 133
Quote:

Originally Posted by purk
I'm not sure whether Tom will be able to attend. His stuffs are all very massive and moving places might not be his thing. We could always try though. Of course, me and Tom always get together so...good thing for me. I just went to see him couple of days ago to listen to his Sony SCD-1 and the darn thing is beautiful to look at. It sound excellent too.

could he maybe host a small group?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back