Sony MDR-CD3000 w/ Moon Audio Silver Cable and Headphile wooden earcups
AKG-K1000 (soon to be on sell!!!)
Grado SR-325
Audio Technica ATH-A100ti
JVC HA-D990

Amp:
PPA with Diamond Buffer and STEP PSU
Audiovalve RKV MKII w/ Impedancer

If you want me to bring my earbuds, I will bring my Sony MDR-E888, and Sony MDR-E484. I can also bring my PCDP collection: Sony D-311, and Sony D-303. If anyone has a DAC, I want to check out my Optimus CD-3400.

Feb 6, 2005 at 4:03 AM Post #107 of 133
Awesome stuff purk, I'm very interested in hearing the HD650's as I've been wanting to get something for around the house. All i currently have to add to this meet is my Ety ER-4P's and a Mint amp... and an iPod but I doubt i'll be the only one, they seem pretty common.

Feb 9, 2005 at 11:57 PM Post #108 of 133
Ok guys, i've been trying to find out what we could have as food and i wanted to see what you guys thought about a party bagel? its like a large bagel thats got different sections of different meat and what not. My sister was going to make it but needs to order it tomorrow so please give me some insight if you think thats a good idea, and possible what kind of meat you like.

thanks guys.

Feb 10, 2005 at 12:09 AM Post #109 of 133
Hi,
I'm O.K. with everything and thanks to your sister for doing this for us. In fact, you guys don't need to. If you decide to do it, let's me help you with the cost.

Purk

Feb 10, 2005 at 12:39 AM Post #110 of 133
well we may do it anyways, as we can eat it as well if there are left overs. I may just scratch the idea and we can order pizza or whatever, or we dont even need to order anything, figure its after 12pm so everyone might have eaten already. I'll play it by ear.

Feb 10, 2005 at 6:20 AM Post #111 of 133
Ya I wouldn't worry about the party bagel. If we are hungry we can all chip in on some pizzas.
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 10, 2005 at 1:05 PM Post #112 of 133
sounds like a plan. Also, Ph34rful, you're bringing the girl in your avatar right? ok good.
600smile.gif
tongue.gif

Feb 12, 2005 at 5:59 AM Post #114 of 133
Ok guys, its time!
smily_headphones1.gif
I just want to make a few things clear and I'll email these as well just to make sure we get everyone. I live in an apartment complex and the apartment number is 1102.... I thought i explained this but somehow it slipped my mind. Once you enter the complex you will take a left and follow it about 500 ft until it turns to the right, follow it around to the right and you will pass over 2 speed bumps, then just before the 3rd speed bump take a right. My building is the first one on the right and I'm down the 3rd walkway... I'm made a map of this as well...

[IMG.]http://www.goatinatree.com/tmp/apartment_map.jpg[/IMG]

Feb 13, 2005 at 12:19 AM Post #115 of 133
Everyone,
I've just found out that I miss the meet after talking on the phones with Josh!! I thought the meet will take place tomorrow
frown.gif
. I'm so sorry guys. Can we have another meet in March, by then, I should have another source for you all to listen to. Again, I feel so bad.
frown.gif

Feb 13, 2005 at 12:45 AM Post #116 of 133
Quote:

Originally Posted by purk
Everyone,
I've just found out that I miss the meet after talking on the phones with Josh!! I thought the meet will take place tomorrow
frown.gif
. I'm so sorry guys. Can we have another meet in March, by then, I should have another source for you all to listen to. Again, I feel so bad.
frown.gif

I had a nice time meeting everyone today! JOSH IS THE MAN for letting us use his pad for the meet. Purk, I even brought my SO Level 3 Mod CD-25 for you to listen to
evil_smiley.gif
Maybe next time
biggrin.gif

Feb 13, 2005 at 12:48 AM Post #117 of 133
Quote:

I had a nice time meeting everyone today! JOSH IS THE MAN for letting us use his pad for the meet. Purk, I even brought my SO Level 3 Mod CD-25 for you to listen to Maybe next time

Man....I really feel bad about missing the meet.
frown.gif
For some unknown reason, I had it remember as being on Sunday. I didn't realize until I speak on the phone with Josh not long ago. Let's meet up again....I still can't believe I miss it. Well...I'm sure you guys have fun.
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 13, 2005 at 1:20 AM Post #120 of 133
Quote:

Originally Posted by cybertron
No problem guys.... oh and just so everyone knows, you are all required to have a psp-1000 by the next meet LOL

Very funny Josh. Leo is a bad bad man for bringing that thing
evil_smiley.gif
I have also been looking at the Audio Valve RKV
eek.gif
That thing was SWEET!

Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back